News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Someone with ongoing demon problems

Previous topic - Next topic

laiana

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this post, as it does relate to Psychic Self Defense but also Christianity.

Someone I know (not well, but through a Christian forum) has been having demonic attacks since he was about 4 years old.  He has been brought up in an extremely negative environment and always told he was evil as a child (and no wonder he began to belive it at that age) and completely and utterly believes he is evil and will do something dangerous if he doesnt either a) solve this problem or b) end his life.

I believe that these demons have become so attached to him that he doesn't know where he ends and they begin.  He is of Christian faith and has prayed but to him it seems that God is not answering.  The thoughts, dreams and visions he has disturbs him to no end and he does not want to give in to them, but it seems to be an every day battle.

I personally believe that he is in need of some form of exorcism and I have read Nita's page and found it describes the sort of problems he is having.  I don't know if a medical doctor can fully help with this situation, because the kinds of thoughts and visions are so horrible that he is afraid to tell a doctor about all of them in case they think he is crazy.  Its the kind of thing that reminded me of some of the stories I have read here on this board which relate to demonic or negative attacks.

My main problem is that being of a Christian faith, I don't know if it is wrong of me to suggest alternate methods of dealing with this - to ME, ANYTHING is better than suicide and this person needs help.  But being of Christian faith myself I also feel that I could be doing something wrong by introducing them to people or suggestions that are deemed "occultic" or un-Christian (by other christians).  This isn't me personally so much as it is my upbringing and understanding of what Christians may call the work of the "devil" or evil.  (Again, not me, but what other Christians believe)

Does anyone have some suggestions of what I can suggest to this person?  Do I leave it alone and let him get help from other Christians, or do I mention some information that may be un-Christian but may ultimately help him with this situation?  Is there anyone here who might have some sort of advice for this sort of situation?

Nita

Hello Iaiana
  A lot of the Pentecostal churches have what is called a Deliverance ministry. This involves a laying on of hands and healing in a church with a group of them praying over the person and drawing the evil out of them. I would have him check to see if any of the churches do this in his area.
  I agree it is more important for him to receive the help than who helps him. It would probably work better if you can set it up for his belief system.
      Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Logic

I thought I had a demon problem when I was young, I would have dreams of being dragged to hell by satan, being tortured and possesed. Ever since I stopped being a Christian, I have never had those problems. Though, I still have anxiety and depression, which I am now dealing with.

I believe that assessing his or her own mentality and consciousness, that better results can be acheived. For instantce:

None of this may be real, and though the victim believes its real, may infact act as though it is and feel victimised.

Or, that with dealing with these negative thought patterns, the attacks may cease because they will not have a being whom is so negativly adjusted to prey on.

As Gandhi once said, "We must become the change we want to see."
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

LittlePenguin

One problem that you need to keep in mind when you deal with things such as this is that many Christians who claim to do deliverance's are themselves quite unaware of their own very strong neg connection. It is my experience that ignorance lack of love and a very judge-mental attitude, while on one hand may deliver the person in question from neg dominance, but it is indeed possible that other negs will take its place. One can argue that it is worse to be an alcoholic and drink a bottle of whiskey a day and less of a problem to consume 3 6packs of Dr peppers and eat like a pig, becoming overweight etc.

In my opinion the 2 are very close, and maybe the whiskey is actually preferable as opposed to a substance abuse and neg attachment, that remains hidden and disguised.

It has a lot to do with the attitude and maturity of your friends and where his/her faith seems to "run".

Just an opinion

Regards LittleP

Badwuv

Is he praying to simply be "saved" by God, or for guidance and strength to overcome this on his own?  There are Christian exorcists out there, you might try suggesting he look for some where he lives.