News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Something a spiritualist medium once told me

Previous topic - Next topic

sahlyn

I dont think it would be wise to jump to the conclusion that most spiritualists are influenced by negs. I'm sure there would be many out there who are, but also many who are not, and have nothing but good intentions. Although I have no evidence of this I would assume that the percentage would be in favour of the later. But of course I could be wrong.

This so called medium who you spoke to sounds like a bit of a flake
quote:
Originally posted by Qball:
A spiritualist medium told me that I am not very spiritual.

pfffft, my opinion; you should think of her as the one who is not very spiritual. Obviously if you are communicating with your guides then compared to many, your spiritual status is quite up there.
I wouldnt bother dwelling on it.
Maybe you could elaborate further on the issue.

Peace http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

oxxxx(:::::::::::::::::>
'may we learn to be nothing, may we learn to be everything'

Qball

I try not to think of myself in terms of spiritual or not spiritual.  
Just somebody who is trying to do his best within the current circumstances.

sahlyn

good attitude http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_cool.gif" border=0>
What kind of negative attacks do you experience?

oxxxx(:::::::::::::::::>
'may we learn to be nothing, may we learn to be everything'

Qball

Mainly negative spirits trying to fool me by giving me messages,and trying to make those messages sound like they are from my real guides.
Usually I am able to tell by using logical thinking and my intuition.  When I find out that these types of negatives are not my ture guides they usually leave. I always get a strong feeling of distrust when I get a message from these types of negatives.

Once a bunch of them did break through the main defenses around this house,and they were jabbering like a pack of wild animals when they were in my room, but they were stopped about three feet away from my bed.  
I know I didn't stop them, so I figure a guardian stopped them.

A couple of weeks ago I had a native Indian man standing at my bedroom window. He just stood there watching me when I would get ready to meditate. He was dressed in black furs and skins.
As soon as he realized I saw him he was gone in a flash. I was going to send a symbol of prtotection his way.

Qball

A spiritualist medium told me that I am not very spiritual, and that is why negative entities are always attacking me.
I know this is not true.
A spirit guide spoke to me a few days after this spiritualist gave me her message, and my spirit guide told me that most spiritualists are influenced by negative spirits.
I never liked the feel of the energy in any spiritualist churches I entered.