News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Preventing neg exchange during Healing??

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

While I don't know about negs, I have caught harmful energy and symptoms from people while giving energy to them. Fortunately, these are usually easier to clear away because they are so clearly from another person. One's own problems are more thoroughly attached.

travisltk

If you raise positive energies wouldn't that repulse negs
(Like the shower exercise imaginging the white light going in and black ick  coming out of your feet.
    Some writers I have read on the subject of energy raising use circles around themselves but I believe this is more to ensure that you don't affect others with the energy raising.
    One of the best exercises though is one of Robert Bruces
converting negative energy into positive. you can find that on the homepage under countermeausures and wards.

Celeste

Hi guys
 The shower technique is good to use for cleansing your energy or cleansing if you've picked up someone elses' negative energy from being around them. This would not get rid of any 'negs'- as defined by Robert. Positive energy helps YOU but it does not repel negs as they feed off of energy. They have no source themselves.

There are a variety of negative beings ranging from small nuisance parasitic ones that people might not be aware of--- to the kind that can torment to cause mental anguish or illnesses or the kinds that could be physically life threatening & anything in between.  When you do an energy healing you are connecting to someone elses' aura & therefore anything that is attached to them. I want to find measures to prevent picking up anything. I just don't accept the banal new agey type information that is given to most people who are learning healing techniques such as Reiki etc.. no offence to anyone out there--but in those circles there is a lot of advice that ranges from absolutely useless to outright dangerous and it P--- me off quite frankly!
  Celeste

Tom

Maybe these two articles written by Robert Bruce can help.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/articles/robert/articles_18.htm
http://www.astraldynamics.com/articles/robert/articles_40.htm

Vajrayana Buddhism has a few things to say on negs. If you are calm and centered and emotionally strong then negs have a harder time beginning an attack. This is important because some of the practices in the short path can lead to emotional instability if done incorrectly. Emotional and mental imbalances are compared to a donkey with sores on its back who is more vulnerable to attacks from insects and birds. It does not matter what the source is. The negs generally have several advantages over us in terms of pure strength regardless of where they come from. The best we can do is to strengthen our natural resistance.

Celeste

Hi Tom!
 Thanks for posting the articles. It had been a while since I read them & Robert's work is so helpful.[:)] Working on the natural resistance is a good point. One of the tricky things with negs is they can attach to memories of emotional hurts deep in the subconscious that we have long forgotten which also coincide to weaknesses in the aura. I'd say that includes atleast 99% of us to one degree or another.
  I got "introduced" to them by trying to help another. Robert says that even if you get rid of them that they "tag" your aura so other's know how to access it. More reason to do the core image removal to fix those holes.
There is also good links in the 'Resources' section but I haven't seen anything that specifically speaks of the issue of using energy work on someone.

take care, Celeste
P.S. btw how's the b.p? are you doing a relaxation/visualization/meditation daily to release stress?

Tom

When using reiki on another person, I will sometimes pick up physical symptoms: nausea, joint pain, headaches, sinus congestion, and others. These are just examples. There are patterns of thinking and feeling which precede the bodily symptoms and these are what I actually pick up. Knowing that this is the source of the new symptoms helps to remove them. These are not mine and they are not part of me. That difference is why I can easily remove them from myself but the person who came to me for help could not. The people I have helped believed that their symptoms were their possessions and this changed into a belief that it was a part of them. Whether or not it is the same with negs is beyond my ability to determine. It is possible that they have actually been involved in the transference of symptoms.

My blood pressure is not as bad as it was initially, but it has stayed high. It interferes with my meditation. Still working on it with the expectation of success.

Ash

i've had lots of similar experiences to tom when doing reiki. i feel all kinds of physical and emotional symptoms from the person i'm working on. i think of this more as empathy then negative energy transfer. The same way if someone is really upset you can usually tell just by looking at them, even if they don't say anything. It's a natural human ability that helps us to understand and help others. And for a while I would have lingering symptoms after the treatment.

I have two things I do which have helped me a lot.
1) Before and during the treatment I make sure I focus on my intention. That is, I am there to assist the person to heal. I am NOT there to heal them. It's a small difference but an important one. For example, if I am trying to heal someone, it is easy to slip into the mindset of "I am going to take this person's pain away". If that's my mindset, that's what happens. I take their headache, or whatever, and it becomes a part of me. One could say that in trying to heal this person, I've assumed responsibility for their pain or negative attachments. It's important to keep in mind that each person is responsible for their own healing, and my job as healer is just to provide the opportunity for that, not to absorb their suffering.

2) Immediately after the treatment, I cleanse myself. I do a quick inventory of how my body and emotions feel, and if I find something that wasn't there before the treatment, I say something like "this does not belong to me and I release it completely". I might also do something like the shower exercise or just brush off my body with my hands at the same time.

These two things have helped me tremendously. I hope they're of some use to you.

ash

p.s. Tom, there's an acupoint between the bones of the big toe and second toe in a depression an inch or so above the webbing between them. It can really help to lower blood pressure. Just massaging the area or doing some energy work on it may help.

Tom

It is easy enough to try that right now. I am wearing sandals. Holding the point on both feet and sending reiki to them is easier done than said. If I want to look it up on a diagram, do the points have names you can recall? Until then I will just try the whole toe.

Ash

yep there are two points actually in the same general area. one is just above the webbing between the big toe and second toe, and the other is about an inch higher. They are called "Xing Jian" and "Tai Chong" (Liver 2 and Liver 3 in the numbering system).

You should be able to get the location pretty easily by applying a little pressure with your thumb and sliding it up and down between the two tendons. You will feel a dull ache or sort of a numb feeling when you're on the right spot.

Celeste

I guess to clarify , I'm NOT referring to the usual physical symptoms or their negative energy. I was referring to someone having negative entity attachment of a serious kind.
But thanks anyway. Celeste

Ash

i don't know if i've ever encountered serious negative energy attachments (how would you tell the difference?), but i just assumed that they operate under the same energetic principles as other emotional and physical energies, etc. maybe you're right though, and they're totally different and so you'd need different techniques to defend against them.

Celeste

Greetings All!

Robert says negs can jump from person to person or send duplicates.

Does anyone know if there are precautions to take when doing any type of energy work?  Or receiving it to prevent this from happening?

I think some of the people who used to post before Dec would have some useful input into these areas but I don't know if they peek in from time to time or if they are gone for good. Too bad for us....
 [:(]
Celeste