News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spirit guides

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian29

In the last 8 years I've learned a lot about psychic abilities. I tried to contact my spirit guides consciously, but I didn't met yet, only one time in a dream. I think that meditation is the best way to contact my spirit guides, but I'm not good at guided meditation.In recent months I begin to see more little lights or orbs. Before I saw these lights more before I falled asleep or at night. Please tell me what this lights means, are my spirit guides trying to contact me? Many blessings.

Dazino

Well bud, it would be helpful if we had a little more to work with than "little lights or orbs". Describe them more, what color were they, how many, how did they make you feel?

It could have just been natural hypnagogic imagery.

adrian29

Those lights were white, golden, grey. They were little , but visible.

Dazino

Sounds like the usual things you get before falling asleep. I don't believe there is anything special about them, at least not in the spirit guide sense. Did you get any odd sensations or feelings while seeings these orbs?

adrian29

In the past I saw those lights in the evening or before I falled asleep night. Now I see those lights more at daylight.

adrian29

So, what you think Dazino or someone else?

astraladdict

Any kind of meditation, with set intention, will help you accomplish your goals. Your guides are there all the time, they are following the plan YOU set up for them to help you along the road in your great journey. They contact you when it is time. The "orbs" you are seeing could be energy. It's possible your brow chakra is developing.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

majour ka

This may help, no special mediation needed.

Just sit focus on the in and out flow of breath and scan your body for tension... mentally know that you are filling your self with love and the power of the universe and gently feel your self filling with light that easily expands outwards...beyond the room and out in to the universe. You notice a warm loving all encompassing brighter light meets with your light and becomes one.

Sit in this light for a while and feel it filling you with power and joy, keep returning to the breath if your mind wanders...and ask in your mind for those that work with you, to inspire, to develop and expand your awareness to join you, so you may feel sense, see and hear them, that you might know them...and they will come.

Keep it simple and keep it easy. The secret is to go into it with no preconceptions and each thing you experience whether it be a colour or a sound or what ever, simply acknowledge it and let go..other wise you will engage the conscious mind and it will bring you out of it.

When you do want to return from the experience simply take hold of the breath and wiggle your fingers and toes.

With a little practice you will be able to enter the state of sensing and feeling the other world in the blink of an eye with a mere thought.

The bonus to this process is that your psychic, Mediumistic and Spiritual potential will unfold naturally and more profoundly.... naturally and strongly. Regards.

melanie

I believe that once you meet your spirit guide for the first time then you KNOW. You just know it.. from how you feel and the experience itself.  There is no mistaking the feeling. From the fact that you havent mentioned any feelings or thoughts on the experience, I feel this is probably just your eyes or mind playing tricks. These are just MY thoughts though, some may disagree.

Ident

When I first had an interface with a guide, I had the feeling that we had known one another for a very, very long time, many thousands of years. I was surrounded by and infused by a feeling of love which was painful to part with as we separated.