News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spirit trying to communicate with me?

Previous topic - Next topic

DerekG

My newspaper boy left the gate open and my dog got out about 6 days ago.  It's below zero, freezing, and piled up with snow.  I live in a neighborhood if anyone saw him, they would tell me.  But I think he might have passed in the freezing weather.  Lately, about a day ago.  My girlfriend, parents, and I have seen visions of him.  We all are in the same house at the moment because we're snowed in.  I'll look over, see him, and he'll be gone when I look back.  I still have his dog bed in my room, and when I walked in, I seen him laying there.  I never was bad to him, except a few times where I scolded him for peeing on the floor.  But lately it's a bad energy.  It has been good, kind of moody. I can feel him sometimes in the same room like he was when he was here.  These visions are so realistic, often come with the smell of him he always had, and just a odd feeling of someone else being in the room.
Can anyone share thoughts about this?  Could I somehow be with him via astral projection if he is dead?
Thank you..
-Derek.

Killa Rican

Hi. i think it may be too 'early' to assume your dog may have passed. But if so im sorry for your loss. From what you describe all those seem to be minor signs of a spirit coming through to you. With Astral Projection, I'm sure it's possible, as they are many different focuses where people would venture into seeing and channelling there past loved ones. But AP isnt really necessary to make spiritual contact as they are other means to do so as well.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

testing

right after my cat passed I kept thinking I saw her, heard her, felt her...the same things you experience..it's possible your dog has passed...it was as if she was trying to still be "here".

SmileySpirit14

Its possible the spirit of your dog is still with you. I myself have seen spirits of dogs several times who have passed.
I'm a huge animal lover and treat my animals with as much love as I can give. So far I have been visited by 4 of my dogs spirits. I wouldn't think it to be a surprise if you have seen yours as well. If you love your dog, it will surely love you back!
live forever or die trying