News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spoke indirectly to a spirit and got a Reply

Previous topic - Next topic

floating_hawaiian

Tuesday, 10/9 In my conscious awakeness during the night, I felt many sensation such as a great weight being lifted in my mind followed by my body spinning, feelings of being whirled away, etc. Had difficulty sleeping during the night, the girlfriend experienced similar difficulties. When she wakes in the am and gets ready for school. When she is the bathroom doing her pretty-up routine, I feel the familiar pressure sensation of sleep pressing onto me accompanied by strong vibrations in the head. As soon as I feel vibrations I'm asleep.

The vibrations were present in the dream but not in the following TV sequence. I dreamt I was in a parallel reality of the studio in live in and there was a TV in the room (we don't own a TV). The TV was playing and that was part of another dream sequence, but one that played over and over and over and over. After TV sequence of dream, the vibrations were still present. In my dream, i stared at a spot and saw "psi-waves", centered circles within circles that distorted the vision of that particular spot in like that of a mirage. I return to half awake consciousness (I think, its so difficult to interpret) and touch my forehead and hum OMM along with the vibrations. I return to my dream and notice a camera with blue infrared light on the ceiling corner and I stare at the until I wake up fully.

I believe the camera was my such conscious telling me that i was being watched and i had reason to believe a presence was watching us all night that made falling asleep very difficult for me and my girlfriend. This is the second time it has stayed with us for the night and it kept us from sleeping last night as well. When my girlfriend left for school, I spoke to it indirectly in the room, saying idk what it is, if its good or bad, why it keeps us up at night, or if its helping me AP by keeping me and my gf awake, etc. Well here's the concerning part. I turn my back to go back to sleep, and I HEAR AN EVIL LAUGH FROM WHERE I DREAMT THE CAMERA WAS SITUATED, JUST MOMENTS AFTER I ADDRESSED IT. I don't want to jump to conclusions and it was very possible that it was actually a person from the nearby apartments/street/neighbor, but I didn't hear anything before or after that suggested so nor can I think of a reason of someone doing that at 730 in the morning. I wasn't APing or dreaming. When I go to record the events in my dream journal I contract the hiccups, making it impossible to go back to sleep. I know I'm making progress by the onset of my vibrations, which were stronger than last time, but it seems I'm not the only being that is interested in it. Any thoughts?
First Astral Experience in the early morning of 9-9-12