News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spoon bending and other metallic objects

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

Alright! I've seen a person bending spoon and even penny using their mind personally, But how do they actually do this? I really think its interesting and entertaining. When I ask them how they do it, they just told me that you imagined it bending while holding it. Lmao but what about for beginners! any steps or procedure to do it will be appreciated :lol:

radman32

In real life? Where? What led these people to being there and able to do this?

mon9999

Quote from: radman32 on October 17, 2010, 02:26:39
In real life? Where? What led these people to being there and able to do this?

It was a friend of my cousin and we were at home when he showed it using our very own spoon and penny

TofuAttack

my brother can do this too, he's a magician though so....
but it literally bends right infront of me without him physically touching it (except holding it gently by the handle)

Xanth

Yeah, you gotta be REALLY careful that they're not using trick objects.
I mean, who can you seriously trust these days?

If someone bent a spoon right in front of me... I'd be seriously doubting it unless they could prove it was no trick.

personalreality

a woman at my work taught a psychic development class recently where she taught people to bend spoons.  i didn't ask her how though.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

I learned at the TMI how to bend spoons using energy work (yes, you read right, it was not part of the workshop, but we were having fun) and I repeated the experience for my family, who were baffled.  It can be done and it's not difficult at all.

horaciocs

Quote from: CFTraveler on October 17, 2010, 12:55:52
I learned at the TMI how to bend spoons using energy work (yes, you read right, it was not part of the workshop, but we were having fun) and I repeated the experience for my family, who were baffled.  It can be done and it's not difficult at all.
What workshop were you attending at the TMI?
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

mon9999

Hi CFT, mind telling me the secret?  :-) You could pm it to me if you don't want to share it to everyone Thanx  :lol:

Xanth

Quote from: mon9999 on October 18, 2010, 03:11:36
Hi CFT, mind telling me the secret?  :-) You could pm it to me if you don't want to share it to everyone Thanx  :lol:
Pfft... the secret is...

THERE IS NO SPOON!

:D

rem

So CFT traveler, i'd like to try spoon bending myself... can you tell me how to? or if anyone knows a method or a site that describes the how, it'd be appreciated .

CFTraveler

I'm not sure if I should tell, but if you can do NEW you can bend a spoon.

rem

Ohh come on .. i dont even know whats NEW xD

Please Share with me your Technique Oh Wise One!!

( if you prefer pm thats fine :P )

xD

CFTraveler

Quote from: rem on October 28, 2010, 11:57:02
Ohh come on .. i dont even know whats NEW xD

Please Share with me your Technique Oh Wise One!!

( if you prefer pm thats fine :P )

xD
New is New Energy Ways, in other words, running energy.  Learn that first, and then ask me again.
Dude.  *giggle*

rem

i can do psiballs.. does that help? i mean its kind of energy work right?  = D

horaciocs

Quote from: rem on October 28, 2010, 18:07:29
i can do psiballs.. does that help? i mean its kind of energy work right?  = D

It is energy work, but NEW gives you a wider perspective on energy work and helps you develop it much further than just creating psiballs. Look for New Energy Ways, by Robert Bruce, and give it a go. Doing what's described on the book will allow you to do much more than bending spoons, actually useful stuff.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

rem

personalreality

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/new-energy-ways/using-new-full-tutorial.html

That's a link to Robert Bruce's NEW technique.  He has posted a full tutorial, so you don't really need to buy his Energy Work book or Astral Dynamics (the NEW technique is in both).
be awesome.