News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Stabbing pains

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiad780

Regarding a brief but severe stabbing pain in the foot:  today I read in Robert Bruce's psychic defense tutorials that stabbing pains in the feet can be a sign of a neg attack, because the feet are most vulnerable.

Are there any precautions I should take when this happens?  I'm not really worried.  Things look and feel fine, physically.  I feel fine, emotionally and mentally.  Life is going well.  Nothing is odd, just the memory of that really severe stabbing pain that's puzzling me.  I occasionally get these pains and always have.

Disclaimer:  yes, my doctor says I'm fine.

Humbled

I feel these all throughout the day, every day.

They come especially when I'm lying, or sitting in a relaxed position.

I've just gotten used to them.

I'm pretty sure it is a neg coming or going.  Most likely it is a very small neg or energy feeder.  Then again I'm no expert.

I donno what else you can do to prevent their entry 'cept maybe try warding yourself somehow.

That reminds me I need to ward my house.

Buy Nita's book "the problem solver's alphabet."

Also get Robert Bruce's "Practical Psychic self-defense."

Andromache

The negs on my case shove crap up through my feet and once inside, they attach to a major chakra start taking down my energy system.

My healer is Violet Rose and she speculated one of the reasons why the feet are attacked is because of all the little vortices in the feet.

What I do when things get bad is coat my feet with an essential oil like peppermint, sage, lavendar, rosemary, or sandalwood. I also shove certain stones in a pair of socks when I go to bed at night, specifically hematite, black tourmaline, or bloodstone. They contain Iron, ie, grounding stones. Violet has also suggested that I get my hands on slabs of selenite and have those cover my feet. I have gotten a piece of selenite to try yet, but as soon as my car is paid off, I will.

Naiad780

Quote from: Andromache
What I do when things get bad is coat my feet with an essential oil like peppermint, sage, lavendar, rosemary, or sandalwood. I also shove certain stones in a pair of socks when I go to bed at night, specifically hematite, black tourmaline, or bloodstone. They contain Iron, ie, grounding stones. Violet has also suggested that I get my hands on slabs of selenite and have those cover my feet. I have gotten a piece of selenite to try yet, but as soon as my car is paid off, I will.

That wouldn't take care of something that had already entered your body, would it?

malachite

In my experience that's their only point of entry. They climb up from the feet and enter through some hole in the aura somewhere (possibly they can also climb to a height and fall down).
I have my bedposts in iron (old cans and steel wool).  They don't come that way anymore. My chair also has steel legs, and I rest the feet on an old computer. I have also accomplished some level of isolation with a microfiber dust cleaning cloth. Iron (Fe) and water (H2O, oxygen) are both 6th element in the table. Maybe that cloth has some oxygen compunds.

Andromache

QuoteThat wouldn't take care of something that had already entered your body, would it?

They get uppity and upset when I do it and start running out...I think it is more than just protecting the feet. I've been told we have more chakras than we think, ones actually going into the ground. Placing the oil on the feet not only protects the feet from entry, seems to cleanse your aura as well.

In short, if their in your energy, this method should also clean them out.