News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Stalked

Previous topic - Next topic

Dazino

Well, it seems most members here are into the unconditional love-be open to all mindset. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but having my origins in occult sciences, I believe that negative/low vibrational entities can and do attach/leech onto people, and showing them unconditional love wont always shoo them away. Nor are they always "guides" with your best interests at heart.

I don't know if the original poster is still attending this thread, but I would recommend grounding yourself (Pulling energy into your spirit; google it, there are many ways. Find one, or make your own.), erecting a bubble of protective energy around yourself (Again, many ways to do this), strengthening the bubble with symbols of protection (Some enjoy pentagrams, I prefer to make and charge my own symbols.), then perhaps performing a banishing ritual. I would suggest working with a ritual you have created yourself, but the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram may work fine, if you enjoy that kind of thing.

It is all about willpower and visualization. My own banishing ritual is quick and simple, as my intent is perfectly clear, the words are just icing on the cake. It goes something like this: (After Grounding, creating your bubble of energy, and sealing it with your symbols) "I now banish all Negative and harmful energies, entities, and influences from my body, spirit, and mind. My sacred space protects me from all forms of harm, and draws inward, pure, healing, and helpful energy to rejuvenate my being."

Sometimes I change this up a bit, make it sound fancy, but it’s all the same in the end. Now, for all those talking of guides, at the end of your ritual you may, if you desire, call on the guides that DO have your best interests at heart. Again, make up your own prayer/meditation/invocation. It can go like this “I now call upon all helpful, guiding, and protecting spirits and energies. I welcome you into my sacred space, and welcome your aid. May you protect and guide me on my spiritual path.” I elaborate on this, but you get the idea.

Danni

Thank you so much for the effort and time you guys took to read this and reply, I have been trying various methods, and only a few have worked so far...I have come to realize medation is completely not my thing for the simple fact, I always fall asleep during the middle of it,  when I tried to talk to it, it sent a blast of cod air my way, freezing me completely and then growled at me...(how mean is that?)...so if anyone is still reading this, is there anything else I could do?
~(Danni always loves her bunnies best)~
                   ~(^.^)~

CFTraveler

I just reread this thread, and  don't see enough information to give an 'informed' opinion.  First of all, when do you see this entity?  Do you see it with your eyes while awake, do you feel it, or do you have to be half asleep to perceive it?  Is it with you in different places, or only in your house?
2- Remember when you first noticed it?  How old were you then, and can you pinpoint something that may have happened around that time, say the week before you saw it first?
Then I'll have some thoughts.

light487

Quote from: Dazino on September 08, 2011, 11:35:06It is all about willpower and visualization. My own banishing ritual is quick and simple, as my intent is perfectly clear, the words are just icing on the cake. It goes something like this: (After Grounding, creating your bubble of energy, and sealing it with your symbols) "I now banish all Negative and harmful energies, entities, and influences from my body, spirit, and mind. My sacred space protects me from all forms of harm, and draws inward, pure, healing, and helpful energy to rejuvenate my being."

Sounds very similar to just about every energy building/resonance tecnhique to be honest. Not trying to trivialise your method, just making an observation. In the most recent one I was reading last night, the Monroe Institute "Resonant Tuning" method, you are essentially "breathing in" the pure, healing, helpful energies and "expelling/exhaling" all the negative/harmful energies. This is similar to many Yoga-based breathing excercises as well.

I think that, in the end, as you said.. it is all about the intent, will power and visualisation (to make it "real").

naturaldreamer

DANNI I HAVE HAD THE SAME THING IT FOLLOWS ME TALKS IN MY EAR AT NIGHT GROWLS AT ME IT EVEN POSSESSED MY BOYFRIEND IN HIS SLEEP AND HE GROWLED AND BIT ME WHILE WE WERE SLEEPING MY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE TO STOP TALKING TO IT ITS NOT NICE AND ITS NOT TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND NOW I GOT MINE TO STOP BY FIGHTING BACK TELLING IT THAT IM NOT SCARED THE MORE POWERFUL AND FEARLESS U ARE THE LESS IT BOTHERS YOU MINE IS STILL HERE IT JUST DOESNT BOTHER ME AS MUCH O AND DONT LISTEN TO WHAT IT SAYS I DONT KNOW Y PEOPLE ARE TELLING U TO TALK TO IT THAT MAKES THINGS WORSE... AND MEDITATION IS BAD ALSO AND UR FALLING ASLEEP ..... WHEN YOUR SLEEP U ARE AT UR WEAKEST AND CANT PROTECT YOUR SELF SO U NEED TO LEARN TO DO IT IN YOUR SLEEP DONT WANT TO GET ALL RELIGIOUS ON YOU BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE ITS BOTHERING YOU N YOUR SLEEP JUST START SINGING A CHURCH SONG THAT U KNOW I SING YES JESUS LOVES ME IT WORKS..... ALSO NEXT TIME ITS BLOWS COLD AIR AT YOU BLOW IT BACK ( I KNOW YOUR BREATH IS NOT COLD LOL) BUT IT JUST SHOWS THAT U CAND STAND UR GROUND AND U WONT BE PUSHED AROUND HOPE THIS HELPS IF YOU NEED ANYMORE HELP U CAN HIT MY INBOX AND ID BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU

Dazino

Wow, naturaldreamer, lay off the caps. Why don't you step off the little rant train and explain to us why you think meditation is bad, and why you feel you are at your weakest in your sleep. "Church" songs are the same as any personal song or mantra, it doesnt have to be about jesus or any religion; it's about the intent of pure energy and protection.

naturaldreamer

in this case it is bad if you would have read the hole thread like i did u would have seen that the person said that they keep falling asleep in the middle of meditation if you can't control your self and don't have the self discipline while meditating u fall asleep ..meditation is just like a sleeping state its obvious that this person is not strong snuff to meditate without being harmed because they are scared i have dealt with these kind of things since i was little and it would bother me more when my defenses where down yes if your experienced in meditation and know how to protect your self this would be ok but this is not the case they are on here asking for help so i provided things that have worked for me..... now when you are awake you can say leave me alone things to protect your self when you are sleeping you don't know whats going on hence my boyfriend being possessed to bite me.. ... butt for the church songs talking about god is key ( or who ever you believe in) has worked for me all that pure energy huppity blue blah goes out the window when you are dealing with something like this its not a ghost its pure evil..... so danzino unless you can offer ur expertise in this or this has happened to you and u have something better maybe you should offer it instead of worrying about me being on a rant train helping out someone in need.....

Xanth

Meditation is 100% SAFE. 

*sigh*

You're not helping here.  All you're doing is spreading fear... completely unnecessary fear base reactions.

The only good advice I see from you is be fearless, not for the sake of "being fearless", but KNOW that you're safe and nothing will harm you.  Don't just "believe it" either, KNOW IT.

Lionheart

Why is it that almost every topic here has to have a Religious result? If people need something to believe in, they should believe in themselves. That's the only true way to get anything done anyways. Prayers are just another way of focusing intent!

light487

It's easy to see why, over the centuries, people who have fear-based experiences in the Astral have come to conclusions that there are demons and other "evil" monsters. It doesn't make these entities "true" though.. all it says is that those people experienced some scary/fearful things and they could not think of, or translate, them in any other way; also due to fear as well as ignorance. In the past, there was a lot of fear.. and there is still a lot of fear but now we have increased awareness, information exchange and everything else that goes with the modern age we currently find ourselves in.

Even people like Robert Monroe originally thought he was going to die, that there were "evil" entities as well as the ideas that he was being harmed  when he first began his journeys and so on. However he had numerous tests, both physical and psychological, that proved that to not be the case. These days, through the information exchange of people like Frank Kepple, Robert Monroe, Bruce Moen et al. we know that the cause of this stuff is from our own doubt, fears and other "thoughts" because thought = action in the Astral.

naturaldreamer

you guys are killing me here I'm not saying that its not safe to meditate at all I'm saying in this case for this person its not.... its obvious the person said that they fall asleep while trying to meditate they also said that it keeps them up and growls at them while there sleeping and it has blown air in there face......all I'm doing is giving advice on what has helped me because i have been in the same situation many times... they don't have to listen to it or do what I'm saying...until you have had the same experience don't judge my advice this has nothing to do with astral projecting ..... there are demons and bad sprits that want to harm you maybe one day you will have it done to you and your prospective will change ...... i don't see how I'm causing fear . i never said run for the hills its gonna kill you all i did was state my mistakes and what i did to make my situation better and what they should and shouldn't do 

Dazino

I really don't believe this thread will progress in any positive manner. Everyone has given their advice, whether helpful or not. The OP asked for help, and the pulse has given him/her what we could. This is not a rant nor religious thread, it was a thread seeking advice, which has been given.

Unless anyone has other suggestions for the OP, I think it would be best to let this thread go.

Xanth