News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This?

Previous topic - Next topic

andrept

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this subject but here it goes. Since some time ago I have been going through a situation that I had never experienced before and I think it is related to these skills that you talk about in this forum.

I believe that someone, or a group of people, is chasing me daily from a distance and doing things that I will try to explain here:

1. Unknown people when they are close to me start talking about what I am thinking and about past events in my life, looking at me with a smile. Sometimes they talk about random things that I do at home, even when I was alone. This happens anywhere I go.

2. Sometimes I heard someone's voice talking very close to me, as if it were a whisper. I can't explain it very well.

3. Strange dreams where I am always threatened by unknown people. Sometimes it is about a person I saw the day before as if it were something suspicious. In these dreams I am always treated as a criminal and other people as vigilantes. This happens every night.

4. Sometimes I get a headache and it feels like I'm going to have a heart attack. This happens for a brief moment and then stops.

Even today I don't really know what is really happening, but unfortunately i have doubts that I can just wait that this will stop. Whatever this or whoever these people are, I don't think they will give up on this stalking so easily.

I don't want to play the victim. I know that this could have to do with a situation in my life where I was wrongly accused of having hurt other people. But that was it, accusations without proof of anything.

I am writing this message in the hope of finding out what is really going on and what someone like me can do to resolve this.

Has anyone here experienced a similar situation?

EscapeVelocity

There are some religions and spin-offs that their members actively employ Intent either singly or in groups to acquire results in a forceful and mercenary fashion. Forms of black magic.

Where you live may indicate which is more likely. Another question is how long has this been happening?

Friends with a spiritual side might point to a trustworthy local magic/psychic practitioner who may assist you or offer advice.

For now, a minimum defense is to daily visualize a white sphere of protective energy surrounding you along with an appropriate prayer/statement of protection.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Karxx Gxx

You dont need to do much to stop this. If you resonate with what I will say, then that is all that matters. You create your reality, how would you like it to be done?

Knowing information can make things a lot easier for one. So knowing you create your reality helps build the vibration that change is possible.
What you vibrate is what is reflected to you IRL. It is like a dream. If you start running because there is a scary looking monster coming to you, a dream creates a scene where you run for your life. But if you let go of the scary monster beleif, it would not chase you. Your reaction is important to the reality making process.  Pay attention to what feeling/vibration you react to, this will show you what vibrations are playing apart the reality that is manifested in front of you.

(I can dm more if needed for more instrunctional things. Will probobly just link you to some youtube videos)

As for what is happening, who knows. What you beleive is happening is what you feel like is happening until those beliefs are changed. Does everyone know what your thinking? You will go through life reacting to that beleif and feeling it is so. Is it just 1 person casting a spell on you? So be it.

:Now, this is a different 'person' speaking. Im at a different vibration. If i was happy, i would speak differently than sad. I feel like having 2 perspectives might be good here since I was once in your position. I have experienced almost exactly what you have. It was called a phychosis, but thats just a label saying that my reality was not 'right'. I was perceiving it differently than normal, and I do beleive there's things going on. But it doesnt really matter because I realize that it can change, it can teach me how to grow, and so much more.   People seemed to know about me somehow. Looking back, while knowing we are all connected, and we are all one so-to-speak, it makes more sense as to why I felt like everyone knew me and my thoughts.  I would interpret words differently, and felt people were speaking in code. Nouns would refer me for the most part. Actions would revolve around things I felt people were trying to do to me. So if someone said ' I walked the dog I own'  I would feel as that meant 'I played with Karxx's mind and own him'. Something like that. The stories got complex, and with me beleiving just about every thought that popped up, i fell DEEP into the rabbit hole.  And when you go down, the one thing that always happens besides fear is distrust.

Interpeting words as codes makes reality harder to understand, cause if someone is trying to help you, you interpret it differently. But the good things is i know how to talk to someone through it all. No, i dont speak code lol,  but I understand how mind works more or less. And Trust/Doubt are a big factor.  So on to what to do. Like said, dm for more.

Vibration/feelings change reality. BUT, if you simply feel your feeling, it realeses it without it effecting your reality more.  It's like working with trauma. People run from it, and surpress it, and it still effects you. But once you confront it, go into it, although scary, you heal.   So, feel whatever you want to. There is no wrong when you are wanting to try to heal yourself. So dont worry about what to feel or yada yada.
I suspect this works because of AWARENESS. We all have it.  Being aware of something is confronting it you could say. It is bringing it to light. I personally beleive awareness is the highest vibrating vibration , and that is half of what we are imo. (the other half being the thigns we are aware of) When you feel, you are MORE aware. When you are browsing on your phone, you are a lot less aware.

Also, raising your vibration with good feelings is cool too. I dont do it, but a lot of people like it.

One more suggestion is breathing. You automatically raise your vibration when doing so. It makes you heart centered I've heard. It is literally impossible to be angry when you are breathing. So when you are all cought up in your mind and lost, or afraid or what have you, breathing is a great staple technique. 

Practice some of these things and see how it goes for you, and let experience be your teacher.

I want to comment on this
QuoteFor now, a minimum defense is to daily visualize a white sphere of protective energy surrounding you along with an appropriate prayer/statement of protection.

A big reason this might work for some is because they might believe in it. They might feel protective and such. That feeling of protection is the key part, and trusting it too.   You might not be able to visualize a white sphere for example. And if so, you will feel that it wont work.  Sure, visualizations can help boost your own beliefs and feelings into it, but like i said, the form doesnt matter SOOOOO much. Take it and make it your own.

Sorry for the long post, im bad at that, which is usually why I try to breath and let my higher vibration do the talking. But this case is a little different.
Your way is The way

andrept

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 19, 2020, 03:56:22
There are some religions and spin-offs that their members actively employ Intent either singly or in groups to acquire results in a forceful and mercenary fashion. Forms of black magic.

Where you live may indicate which is more likely. Another question is how long has this been happening?

Friends with a spiritual side might point to a trustworthy local magic/psychic practitioner who may assist you or offer advice.

For now, a minimum defense is to daily visualize a white sphere of protective energy surrounding you along with an appropriate prayer/statement of protection.

I live in Portugal and it started about a year ago.

You talked about visualizing a sphere as if it were a barrier but do I have to say something? How it works?

Xanth

Quote from: andrept on August 23, 2020, 16:26:17
I live in Portugal and it started about a year ago.

You talked about visualizing a sphere as if it were a barrier but do I have to say something? How it works?
The power of it is in your Intent when you visualize it happening. 
The more you can make it real "to you", the stronger it will be.
Consciousness doesn't speak in words... the language of consciousness is Intent.
It always knows what you mean, you can never lie to consciousness.  :)

andrept

Quote from: Xanth on August 24, 2020, 00:53:08
The power of it is in your Intent when you visualize it happening. 
The more you can make it real "to you", the stronger it will be.
Consciousness doesn't speak in words... the language of consciousness is Intent.
It always knows what you mean, you can never lie to consciousness.  :)

Isn't there other ways to protect me from this?

I've been reading some articles on the internet that talk about the Project MK-Ultra (CIA mind control program), russian espionage and other stories of users of psychic abilities. I also read that in the Pentagon (USA) there are rooms that are completely isolated, even from psychics.

These are articles that have been made public but other things may never have been revealed ... who knows.

Does anyone know more about this or are they just theories?

Sorry, I know this may sound very stupid but I don't really know what I can do.

Bob_the_floater

DuckDuckGo (or google) "blocking psychic attacks" there are loads of information, but I assume you have already done that.

"Rooms that are completely isolated, even from psychics"
Even if you get your hands on the specs/info of a room like that (assuming they even exist), I'm guessing its gonna cost more then 'normal' people can afford to construct.

Perhaps a superconducting Faraday cage...

Have a look here https://lbry.tv/@UniverseInsideYou:8/instantly-raise-your-vibration-the-most:9 @ 8 minutes in the part about "gratitude rock". I know it sounds like a bunch of poppycock, but it works for me, every time I pick up 'my object' I instantly get in a better mood, try it you might be surprised  :-)
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

LightBeam

I don't believe there could be restrictions of any sorts in the non-physical at least per my experiences.The strength of  our energy out there that navigates our experiences comes from amount of awareness, intent, believes, thoughts and energy adjustment. a group of consciousness perhaps can create barriers to something that they have created there but they cant block anything that exists in a multi level (duplicates NPs of physical reality, etc), this world is way open on energetic level for a few individuals to be able to block. It's like trying to block a water flow with a fishing net.

If anyone cant get to places where they wish to go in the NP, it is not because someone of something is blocking it, but because the person's beliefs, intent, amount of awareness, etc is preventing it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Why would anyone want to stalk you? It takes a LOT of effort and in the end isn't really worth it unless you are involved in some sort of really high class work. As far as what the government can do or does I highly doubt they are interested in the average citizen although there may be a few random ones.

As for aggressive NP stalkers, get aggressive yourself and throw them into the light. You can do this!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: andrept on August 24, 2020, 14:50:33
Isn't there other ways to protect me from this?

I've been reading some articles on the internet that talk about the Project MK-Ultra (CIA mind control program), russian espionage and other stories of users of psychic abilities. I also read that in the Pentagon (USA) there are rooms that are completely isolated, even from psychics.

These are articles that have been made public but other things may never have been revealed ... who knows.

Does anyone know more about this or are they just theories?

Sorry, I know this may sound very stupid but I don't really know what I can do.
I'll put this another way... although, it sounds like you won't believe me.  LoL

You already have the power to protect yourself.  You just need to believe that you're fine.
Essentially, nothing is stalking you.  You just BELIEVE that something is stalking you. 

andrept

Quote from: Xanth on August 25, 2020, 14:45:44
I'll put this another way... although, it sounds like you won't believe me.  LoL

You already have the power to protect yourself.  You just need to believe that you're fine.
Essentially, nothing is stalking you.  You just BELIEVE that something is stalking you. 

Sorry, I was not doubting what you said. For me this is all very new and I don't really know how it works. I can't see a barrier around me for a long time or all day because I think about other things or I'm distracted.

It's funny that for the past few days I've been dreaming about other people making jokes because they say I can't do anything. I even heard someone say that this would only stop if I committed suicide.

None of this has happened in my life before. This is something that had never happened to me.

You say that nobody is chasing me? Did I overnight believe that I am being pursued by unknown people and even dream about it every day? When other people say what I'm thinking I start to offend them and they don't react normally ... they just laugh and look at me.

I know this is all very strange ... and even scary at times. It is easier to ignore that this is happening and wait ... but it has been over a year.

I have an idea of ​​who the people who are doing this may be, but I'm not going to point a finger at anyone without being sure.

Nameless

Andrept, you don't have to see or visualize a barrier all day. Set your intent, that is that you are inside a protective bubble or sphere. It surrounds you 24/7 and it lets nothing pass that isn't good for YOU.

You don't have to keep it in the forefront of your thoughts, just know it's there.

When you do think of it a quick acknowledgment that it is there is all you need. You have to trust this, trust yourself.
You put it there, It is stable, It will protect you.

The lesson here is TRUST in yourself.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Andrept,

Your description also has many indications of paranoia and schizophrenia, maybe just a minor version of it. Have you considered that? The voices, the targeting, the persecution...if it feels serious then you should maybe consider the possibility. Talk to your doctor, maybe a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Don't fight this all by yourself. Get some opinions besides here on the internet. I know, because I've been there too.
                                                          -O. Wilde

andrept

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 27, 2020, 03:56:27
Andrept,

Your description also has many indications of paranoia and schizophrenia, maybe just a minor version of it. Have you considered that? The voices, the targeting, the persecution...if it feels serious then you should maybe consider the possibility. Talk to your doctor, maybe a psychologist or psychiatrist.
Don't fight this all by yourself. Get some opinions besides here on the internet. I know, because I've been there too.

You talked about religions and black magic. Can you give me more information about that?

EscapeVelocity

No, I think your answer lies elsewhere and I wish you well in finding it.
                                                          -O. Wilde

andrept

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on August 28, 2020, 00:39:22
No, I think your answer lies elsewhere and I wish you well in finding it.

As I said, it started over a year ago and let me tell you one more thing.

I have been with my father and my best friend together several times and have heard other people talk about what I was thinking. I asked them if they saw and heard these people who spoke and guess what ... they also heard what these people said. They were right next to us and they saw it too, but they didn't understand my question. I didn't say anything else.

If I have schizophrenia or paranoia how is it possible to have audio files recorded on my phone with these people talking?

This always happens for brief moments like the other phenomenon of headaches followed by the feeling of having a heart attack.

I don't want to give too many details because I want to remain anonymous, as you imagine I don't want to get in more trouble.

EscapeVelocity

Headaches along with the feeling of a heart attack sound like a panic attack, another associated symptom.
                                                          -O. Wilde

andrept

Tonight I had another stupid dream where some faceless people took me to a laboratory where a group of scientists was saying that they took a chip from a person's head, however he had not lost his memories.

Is this any joke about Alzheimer's?

And again ... yesterday I was having coffee with other people and someone approached me and said:

"He has schizophrenia. There is a good nursing home nearby for him to stay"

Now I have 2 chances:

1. I accept that I have a psychological problem and I will speak to a doctor.

2. I will continue to remember that these symptoms started when a certain teacher and some classmates accused me of doing very bad things (even the police were involved) and ignoring what is going on, knowing better now what they're trying to do.

I have been thinking about the energy sphere around me but it seems that I must not be very good at it.

But thank you anyway.

Xanth

Sorry bud... but, I think the consensus (and I completely agree) is that you should find some IRL help.
There's nothing stalking you and there aren't people who are reading your mind.
Kinda sounds like you have a guilty mind about something and you WANT to be caught regarding whatever it is.

You're more then welcome to continue posting on the Pulse, but I think this particular line of questioning can only end when you stop looking for answers or diagnosis on the internet.
Sometimes the internet doesn't have all the answers.

I do hope you find peace though.  :)