News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

STAR OF DAVID

Previous topic - Next topic

Radha

What is today called the "Star of David" is a lot older than the Hebraic people who use the symbol.  One ancient version is from the Aryans and, as I understand it, came into Persia and on into India with the ways of Zyan.  (Sion, Zion, Dzyan)
The symbol showed an outer ring with 24 small flames on it.  Some say 25.  (The permutations of the Tattva in use were 25)  Then there is another ring inside the outer one.  There is a 6 pointed star touching the inner ring and in the center of the 6 pointed star is a cross of equal arms...a Solar cross...shaped similar to todays maltese cross.  In the direct center is a hole (whole).
I won't go into the defining of the sysmbol but if you are allowed to enter the levels beyond the Buddhic and the atman, you'll see the symbol and the 6 Lords who preside over it for this time period as representatives of the Logos.  I don't think this will help you much but it is another, more ancient version of that symbol.

CRIMINALMIND63

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the Star of David. I have come across information the Star of David is also the Eye of Horus.
Does anyone know what gazelle, antelope or sable means to the metaphysics or in myths.
What does anyone know about the God Enki or Anu?