News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange happenings

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post but I'm not sure where to post on the forum s this is quite strange.

Anyway,I have been developing more lately (although not OBE'ing)since really concentrating on NEWing every day and meditating every day for the last few months I have really developed 'feeling' things psychically like visitors around me occasionally, knowing stuff is going to happen just before it does and things like that.

So, I have gotten to know when I have my visitor(s)as I feel my leg go cold very suddenly amongst other feelings(I do not get any bad feelings about this and my home is a happy one I hasten to add so I do not think that this is a Neg). I know that there is some thought that Spirit Guides do not exist but I was told that I had 3 and that they would protect me when I OBE'd again and not to worry (an excellent message through a friend of mine who is a trance medium, who confirmed that the feelings of someone near me that I thought was my imagination waas them gently trying to let me know that they were there).
They also showed me how to help those who are trapped on the earth plane by not realising they are dead and do not know where to go (this came up as my youngest son had a visitor who he played with who told him that he jumped off a bridge near us and I wanted to help this person if I could).

Now, I was reading a book about doing exactly this type of helping when I felt my visitor come in, and so I meditated and asked if I was needed to help pray for somebody to see the light and be led to where they needed to go.(I somehow knew that this was what was needed) and as I did this I felt a very strong sensation of a very bright light rushing towards me, it hit me like a freight train right in the middle of my chest and spread over my entire body, tingling and amazing feeling really, every hair stood up on my body and adrenaline pumped round me at an amazing rate, it really blew me away.

But, after this happened, I wonder what the meaning of it all is. What was this light and what was it that happened to me? (I really haven't felt anything like this before) so as I haven't come across any Neg's (that I know of) I am not sure what the significance of it all is as I cannot 'see' or 'hear' very well yet just feel them around.

If anyone has experienced anything like this before and can shed any light on it for me I would be most grateful.

Thanks very much :)