News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Succubus

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Incubus

Why would you not want to have sexual urges?

Besides, Succubi only attack in dreams, and they are sex dreams. But not all sex dreams.

Sex dreams are a natural process that we as humans go through. The sex drive is there to make sure the human race continues.

I see nothing bad about that.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

kakkarot

Good Hope, are you sure it is a succubus and not your being 16[|)]? i know when I was 16 i had a really strong sex drive. it sucked, but there wasn't much i could do about it. except spend a lot of time in private before going out in public [;)].

it could be something that's just natural.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

Interesting that someone with callsign Silver Incubus replies to post about Succubus. hehehe how ironic.

I get sex urges too. We all do. It is part of nature. What's important is that you don't let it get in the way of anything you want to do.

For a while I thought I was being attacked by a succubus, but I learned how to control my sex urges by sending the energy into my higher chakras. Sometimes we get energy blocks that prevent us from doing this, but with practice, those blocks can be removed and the excess energy of the base chakra will flow into the higher ones, reducing the sex urges. There's nothing wrong with sex, it's how it is done and under what circumstances. If you aren't going around raping people then you're probably fine. If you get the urge, you can, um, gratify yourself to get rid of it so you can concentrate on other tasks that need your attention.

kakkarot

or you could try re-routing the sexual energy so that you could use it for other things.... er. wait. i tried that once. it led to a bad experience. but that experience also had many other factors involved. hm... well. i guess you could still try. um.. yeah.

~kakkarot
"Well, i really liked that camera, but I guess this is a victory... or something. I'm going back to bed." -Dib from Invader Zim

Mathias Jonsson

If you are indeed attacked by a succubus/or any other type of parasitic neg/astral vampire, there are signs that can help you figure out more about the situation.

Neg-attacks of this kind consist of the following:
*induced erotic images that appear in the mind´s eye, they are NOT willed, and appear regularly, and they are definitely of the intruding kind.The urge to fantasize about something.
Sex fantasies are fine, but loss of energy is not.Often you may feel drowsy after these induced fantasies.

*induced drowsiness, like a magnetic beam that is attached to your temples/head or eyes.It feels like setting close to a highly magnetic source.

*general feeling drained of energy, weak.There may be zits,moles or irritated areas on your head.The eyes may be irritated.

*pressure on the chest just before you are waking up from sleep.

*nightmares that consist of an evil, unpleasant or disturbing atmosphere. The beings that attack you may appear as a dark sphere that keeps pressing on to your astral body, or attack you in a "physical" way, or appaear as an alluring woman/man, trying to seduce you.The atmosphere in the dreams are often fabricated to make you afraid, gulity or aroused. Fear, guilt and sex weaken the aura.

*Certain ideas, fantasies or images become charged, and you get obsessed by them, always wallowing them over and over in your mind.

*the negs may take shape of that which you desire, such as a beautiful woman, if you are astrally sensitive enough, they are clearly seen as such.

And that Negs only attack in dreams, is completely untrue! They attack any time at day, theír attacks may though be connected to a special place (the place where you live may have been inhabited by an alcoholist or anyone heavily addicted to drugs or sex, such attract negs as well) also certain parts of your house may be connected to the attacks, your bed may be situated on one of those intersecting leylines - I think they are called "curry crosses" (probably misspelling here), these "earth-energy crosses" are negative/magnetic and a person sitting on them generally may feel fatigue, or weak. These lines can be found using a pendulum.

You may keep a journal and note every time each day you are attacked, enter: date, time, place, situation, moonphase (attacks may be more frequent during waning moon).Note your dreams, they may hold many clues.

To stop these attacks (or lessen them) you need to start practicing a banishing ritual, the easiest (if you´re good at visualising) is TOWER OF LIGHT (you imagine a dark-blue ovoid enclosing your entire aura, also above your head shines a brilliant white sphere which you imagine showering white, healing light on you. This sphere represents the divine aspect of you, the higher self).
Other banishing rituals are LESSER BANISHING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM or SETTING OF THE WARDS OF POWER.But they demand time and concentration, and TOL may be best to start with.

Also thought control may be a way to deal with these beings, there are excellent excercises in Franz Bardon´s book INTIATION TO HERMETICS.
The images may be crossed over in red in your imagination when they appear, or try to set fire to them (in your mind) or attack them with a sword.

Good luck!!

CRIMINALMIND63

Hope I really think you are being attacked by a person. It may well be your uncle. The person attacking hasn't made you aware of who it is yet. I was once told by someone that demons would have been gone now if they where attacking me. This person also does exorcism but doesn't live close to me. He was going to start teaching me many things but I got laid off. He was going to do a spell for me to be free of this man but i was afraid for my family first so I went with a protection spell first. I was told that the man attacking me was what they call a coward. Because he was attacking someone that knew nothing about magic. Also he told me he knew him spiritually. This man has controlled my sexual urges. I now understand some emotions I have felt in the last 5 years that I didn't understand why I was feeling. Through this I have learned what is really me and what someone else is sending me. This man came to me and was having sex with me in my mind and stuck his wife's private in my face (image). He told me he was going to make me have sex with her. It came from his mind not mine.

Shawn McCaffrey

Sorry to get off topic but, everyone seems to talk about having an "Attacker" and most are people.. I don't understand.  Do these people know you?  Some say they don't and they live far away... Do they just pick people at random?  They must be extremely powerful magicians, if they really can do all these things, they would be the most powerful I have heard of, controlling thoughts, desires, actions, knowing you, what you think, your family, making you sick and hurt.  How?  And most of all why would they do this?  Why not use it to help people..... It doesnt make sense to me....

assia

Good Hope, I honestly don't believe you are being attacked by a succubus or a neg or any entity physical or spiritual.  What is happening is not unusual at all.  

In strictly scientific/medical terms, meditation practices can affect levels of neurotransmitters in our brains, such as dopamine--and one of dopamine's jobs is to regulate our sexual urges.  It is not unusual for people who meditate regularly to be affected by sexual thoughts, urges, or even orgasm while "praying"/meditating.  Biologically speaking, your dopamine level probably has been increasing, especially if you are doing longer periods of meditation than usual.

From the spiritual point of view, such occasions can be viewed as transformative moments, periods when our spirits open up.  Yoga practitioners would probably say the sexual urges represent the rising kundalini . . . when understood, placed into perspective, and you are supported by those trained in the practice, they can be part of moving forward spiritually, a time of healing and transformation. Misunderstood or handled without guidance from those who know what's actually happening, such experiences can be disturbing to say the least, and even harmful if responded to improperly or without full understanding of what is actually happening.

Christian contemplatives like Theresa of Avila would describe those sexual urges as tests of your spiritual growth, distractions that arise as you come closer to the goal of union with God. She, and other christian contemplatives, advise us to ignore all such physical manisfestations and focus only on the goal--union with God.

Someone simply into the variety of experinces associated with the spiritual life might suggest it's just one more good thing to enjoy, so why worry.

Others, as I've seen on Christian sites opposed to new age spiritual practices and, oddly enough, here in this forum as well, might suggest they are demons or entities out to harm you.  Though I respect all opinions, I do believe some takes on the spiritual life stretch rality a bit and I'm not shy about saying so when I think well-intentioned advice can harm others.

For me, I believe truth is found in balance. The rational with the emotional; the scientific with the esoteric; the material with the spiritual.

So, my answer is that there's nothing inherently good or bad about the sexual urges.  They're simply a physiological response to rising dopamine levels. But, without a sense of spiritual discipline, of knowing where we want to go, what we want to achieve, and how the masters arrived there before us, such things can easily become distractions that keep us stuck on lower levels of consciousness and spirituality.

What I would suggest is that you leave the meditation alone for a few days and ground yourself a bit.  Jog, garden, bicycle, take walks . . . when you begin to meditate again, go slowly. If you experience unwanted sexual urges, try to remember it is only a side effect that can be safely ignored. If you cannot get past the intrusion, then end your meditation period and do something active, or engage your mind elsewhere, in a book perhaps or a game.   Over time you'll be able to increase your meditation periods again until such affective responses no longer intrude on you.

My 2 cents . . . hope it was common "sense" as well :)

Nita

Hello Assissa and Hope
  The way to tell if it is a incubus or succubus was well explained by Mathias Jonsson. Energy flows can affect some things but not the multitude of symptoms that you have described.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

hebrewman

quote:
Originally posted by Good Hope

I believe I am being attacked by a succubus. I have strong sexual urges which I do not want. Someone help me out with some countermeasures or whichever works please!

Sincerely,

Good Hope

hebrewman is saying;

I heard in my study, of subject matter of this type. It is said, the sacred herb, marjoram, is effective, in keeping evil beings at bay.

Also, it said repeatively, by adding garlic in your diet garlic, hot peppers, evil beings, will not want to be around you. And you will be very healthy.

thank you,

YAHrah dahVAH, W.C.W.P.
salvation20@yahoo.com
03-18-03 Tues. 00:17GMT

CRIMINALMIND63

Hope, I beleive you said you had alien implants in you. I also found out that I had them to. You need to find someone that channels Archangel Michael. You will have them removed from you. I was found to have implants in my nose, my feet, shoulder, my chakras. Every pin prick you feels is an implant. The methods you try will not work with all the implants. I had 4 entities around me. But I also have a few angels there. You need to get these implants removed first. Then use the other methods you will then get stronger and get more of your energy back.

hebrewman

hebrewman is  saying;
criminalmind;
tell me in a more detail description, of what you mean about "alien implant" and "pin pricking" ?

thank you,

YAHrah dahVAH, W.C.W.P.
salvation20yahoo.com
06-17-03 Tues. 22:28GMT

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMINALMIND63

Hope, I beleive you said you had alien implants in you. I also found out that I had them to. You need to find someone that channels Archangel Michael. You will have them removed from you. I was found to have implants in my nose, my feet, shoulder, my chakras. Every pin prick you feels is an implant. The methods you try will not work with all the implants. I had 4 entities around me. But I also have a few angels there. You need to get these implants removed first. Then use the other methods you will then get stronger and get more of your energy back.

beav31is

Silver Incubus "Why would you not want to have sexual urges?"

I like being in control of my human body. I allow it to control me sometimes for fun, but I cant let it think its the master.

"Besides, Succubi only attack in dreams, and they are sex dreams. But not all sex dreams."

Theres much more fun things to do in dreams than sex.

"The sex drive is there to make sure the human race continues. I see nothing bad about that."

Its not bad if you like doing the job of a bacteria, REPRODUCE!!!

Archetype

I will very much appreciate additional information on those alien implants, such as;

- who planted them (aliens of course, but of what nature)
   - recollection of the proccess (if any),
   - goal of their existence, functions
   - nature of the implants,
   - evidence signalling that you have them,
   - how you got rid of them--

Info about the 4 entities that surround you is of extreme importance to me as well-- you feel them around you in a permanent basis? Surrounding and almost filling all the "open" space between your physical body and the boundaries of the egg-shaped energy field that surrounds living humans? Kind of attached on the outer surface of your limbs (arms and legs)? More like this kind of fish that "sticks" on  that "blind" energy spot above the manta-ray's eyes?

Maybe a new forum should be opened on this issue-- this kind of creatures can be seen both as allies and parasites-

Blackstream

From succubi to alien implants?  Come on people, put on some perspective.  The guy is stating strong sexual urges that he doesn't want.  It's probably just natural, but it could be a neg too I guess.  Jumping to conclusions like alien implants is a bit far reaching though.  Wait till he gets back and gives a better description of what's going on.
There is no spoon

Silver Incubus

quote:
Originally posted by beav31is

Silver Incubus "Why would you not want to have sexual urges?"

I like being in control of my human body. I allow it to control me sometimes for fun, but I cant let it think its the master.

"Besides, Succubi only attack in dreams, and they are sex dreams. But not all sex dreams."

Theres much more fun things to do in dreams than sex.

"The sex drive is there to make sure the human race continues. I see nothing bad about that."

Its not bad if you like doing the job of a bacteria, REPRODUCE!!!

Well I did say dreams and not Lucid dreams, you really can't control dreams unless you practice lucid dreaming.

Also, the fact that you have these sexual urges, and while sleeping, you would tend to have sexual dreams to induce release, like wet dreams that early teens may have.

And I discourage holding in sexual urges because unless you know how to control them, they will come out in other ways, which tend to be much worse then masturbation or sex.

Celebit Priest have been shown to turn to pedophilia because of the christian guilt factor of sin. Such holding back of natural urges will not do any good, unless of course you can move that sexual energy to better use. Just never ignore it. In my opinion, the only thing that should be considered 'Sin' is anything that would give you bad Karma like killing, cheating, lying, rapping, being selfish etc.

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Incubus
Celebit Priest have been shown to turn to pedophilia because of the christian guilt factor of sin.

Hi,
  i would be interested in any articles or links that provide evidence for your assertion that guilt, a belief in Sin, or celebicy leads to pedophilia. Buddhist monks are celebate but we never hear of any child abuse amongst them.

A better case might be made that pedophilia is largely neg-induced. But in the meantime i'm interested in your sources.

Silver Incubus

there has been many cases against priest about child molestation, Im sure you could easily find a newpaper article about it.

That was only one example of how repression of sexual urges comes out in other negative ways.

I'm sorry but I don't have hours to spend searching for vague articles, I'd rather be reading newer material. I read a lot of things, most with a grain of salt, but there are many valid occurances out there. I'm pretty sure there is a whole section of psychology that deals with sexual repression.

Lefthandblack

quote:
Originally posted by Good Hope

I believe I am being attacked by a succubus. I have strong sexual urges which I do not want. Someone help me out with some countermeasures or whichever works please!

Sincerely,

Good Hope

Send her to my house. [}:)]

Blackstream

quote:

there has been many cases against priest about child molestation, Im sure you could easily find a newpaper article about it.

This is what is known as circumstantial evidence.  It so happens that a lot of priests are child molesters.  It may or may not have anything to do with the fact that they are celebate.  For example, it could be because they are Catholics (not saying it is, just a possibility, or because being a priest is a popular profession for child molesters to take because they have access to kids easier and they can use "God wants this" as an excuse.

No where does this prove that holding in primal urges results in a bigger primal urge explosion after awhile.
There is no spoon

Silver Incubus

Well i think that it is rediculous to think that someone would go through all that training and devote their life to a religion 'just' to get to the children. I am pretty damn sure that most were not pedophiles before, but they just eventually cracked from the pressure.

McArthur

quote:

Well i think that it is rediculous to think that someone would go through all that training and devote their life to a religion 'just' to get to the children. I am pretty damn sure that most were not pedophiles before, but they just eventually cracked from the pressure.

Allow me to use similar logic: In the large majority of child abuse cases involving priests that i have read about, it has been in America. Therefore 'i am pretty damn sure' that being American might be a factor in whether someone becomes a child abuser.

The only ones not American i can find on this list are from Canada:
http://www.davidicke.net/religiousfrauds/christianity/christianpedofile2.html

Or, the only cases of child incest i have ever come across have been Americans. Therefore being American is probably a factor in whether someone sexually abuses their own child. (This is so pervasive that there are even jokes about country folk living in the hills called "Hicks" (did i get that right?).

(No offense intended to Americans.)

Might it not be suggested that if my suspicion that child abuse is connected to neg interference is correct, that negs would choose to attempt to influence those with access to children? There have been scandals of child abuse at childrens homes and nurseries.

Eol007

quote:
Originally posted by McArthur

quote:

Allow me to use similar logic: In the large majority of child abuse cases involving priests that i have read about, it has been in America. Therefore 'i am pretty damn sure' that being American might be a factor in whether someone becomes a child abuser.

Or, the only cases of child incest i have ever come across have been Americans. Therefore being American is probably a factor in whether someone sexually abuses their own child.

(No offense intended to Americans.)

Might it not be suggested that if my suspicion that child abuse is connected to neg interference is correct, that negs would choose to attempt to influence those with access to children?

Hi,

Surely this is a pandemic issue and not singularly located in the Americas or the US. Ireland has it fill of truly appalling abuse cases involving the clergy, but also notorious cover ups like the Knicora scandal and similar see: http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/ChildAbuseandSRAbuseinIreland.htm (I appreciate that the contect of that particular site - has extreme conspiracy tpye opinion), but nevertheless the case and issues existed.

Australia had also huge problems with cover ups concerning paedophile priests, and cases can be easily found via a basic internet search.

Whether Negs are the primary influence or not – it seems blindingly apparent that influential people in clerical and secular positions of responsibility - could have put paid to or at least had a rein of control over many of the individuals, and groups perpretrating the acts of foul inhumanity to children decades if not generations ago!

One wonders,

Stephen

McArthur

Also, if you look at the info on here: http://www.davidicke.net/religiousfrauds/menu.html

The large majority of scandals and accusations seem to be coming from America. Even the main cults such as Jehovahs Witnesses, Mormons and Scientology are made in America.

McArthur

Stephen, thankyou for the link. I think i'm going to buy a few beers before reading anymore- its pretty disturbing stuff.

Please note: My mentioning of America/Americans was an attempt to show the flawed logic and does not necessarily reflect my real views on the subject.

In a way, it would seem a case could be made for Witches/Wiccans/Satanists being child abusers.

I think i'll start a new thread shortly on the neg connection to child abuse.