News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

SUPER HEROES

Previous topic - Next topic

b12145

in the physical universe anything is possible, most of us know that. there is a lot of negative things going on here on earth, from killings to terrorism, the list can go on and on and on. I say it's time to put a chain on the madness. how? you may ask, you read the title and say......."super heroes!?! you got to be kidding me!" no I'm not. there are thousands of people on earth with super power, such as levitation, telepathy, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, aerokinesis, well I'm not naming every single one , because there are thousands of abilities. every super power you can think of is real, and at least one has or will do it. these special being aren't the only ones who can do this, every has the potential to be a super hero. I'm working on pyrokinesis, them ability to manipulate fire. i am having a great success. i can light candles without a match, and the effects are increasing.

every one can do anything, stop, fast forward, slow down time, or teleport from china to new york. these beings can then use there powers for the greater good, that's what i call a super hero. you don't have to believe me, just know...... any questions?

Awakened_Mind

Perhaps next time just put the post in one thread.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

outofbodydude

I think youve been watchin Heroes a little too much bro... haha just kidding. yeah I know about all this stuff... I actucally was really into telekenisis a few years ago, but i got tired of practicing because I saw no immediate results. But Im pretty good at OBEs, Id say thats a power of sorts. But how long have you been practicing the pyro?
Escaping Velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity.

Awakened_Mind

Can you film yourself lighting a candle and put it on the internet?

-AM

Nay

Yeah, I'd like to see that.  And I'm in agreement with outofbodydude about watching a little too much tv. 

I've been wanting to ask you oobd, is that you as your avatar and if so, why would you appear to be...ummmm...ermm....yeah.  Why?

outofbodydude

Haha what do you think Im naked.. I just have my shirt off. If you have a problem why dont u PM me

Nay

Ah.. here's the thread!!  :lol:   I guess you're one of those guys who wear their pants down around their arse.  :wink: 

Nah..keep it, you're not breaking any rules.   :-D 

b12145

kiwibonga

I can fly, shoot lasers out of my eyes and control the weather. I can transform anything into gold merely by touching it. I can throw a rock 500 miles away. I can read people's minds and see auras. I can talk to animals.

You'll have to take my word for it, because despites all my amazing powers, I am absolutely unable to locate a video camera. As a matter of fact, cameras are my kryptonite.

Sorry.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Nay

Ahhhhhhhh... sarcasm, my favorite form of communication.  :-D

James S

What I don't get is the fact that the Chernobyl disaster happened 20 years ago and we still haven't seen any mutant super heros!

outofbodydude

Ummmm ever hear of the teenage mutant ninja turtles? duh.

Awakened_Mind

Vilkate

Check out this fish, as well :

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Awakened_Mind

What does that mean for vegans?

-AM

Vilkate

That they must starve
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

b12145

i'm working on this invention called the manifestation box. the machine will be able to collect universal energy and gather it into a chamber about the size of a room. a person could step in it a think of anything, and if the there's enough energy, it will manifest. this could be used for super powers.

outofbodydude

I have a super power right now. I have the ability to expose phoneys. And I think I've caught one red handed...

Awakened_Mind

Quote from: b12145 on December 18, 2006, 21:44:56
i'm working on this invention called the manifestation box. the machine will be able to collect universal energy and gather it into a chamber about the size of a room. a person could step in it a think of anything, and if the there's enough energy, it will manifest. this could be used for super powers.

How exactly do you plan to design this box?

-AM

Mydral

Thats the most insane thing I have heard in a long time.
In somnis veritas

James S

a person could step in it a think of anything, and if the there's enough energy, it will manifest.

No need to build a machine to do this. The universe already supplies us with more than enough energy for this and we're manifesting all the time.
Trouble is most people aren't aware they're constantly manifesting things.

b12145

every thing is made of energy, and we have the ability to make it do any we want, consiously, or subconsiously. the only problem is the energy gathering. this is where the box comes in. i can find out how to gather with the box by finding out how a chi generator works. this will gather a huge amout of energy and then i can manifest abilities and object using my mind, that's it.

Mydral

Quote from: b12145 on December 19, 2006, 08:14:22
every thing is made of energy, and we have the ability to make it do any we want, consiously, or subconsiously. the only problem is the energy gathering. this is where the box comes in. i can find out how to gather with the box by finding out how a chi generator works. this will gather a huge amout of energy and then i can manifest abilities and object using my mind, that's it.

Firstly I really don't think that this will work. You cannot "store" energy or gather it in that way.
Secondly some things should never be invented. A box like that would be one of those things (which is why its impossible in the first place).
In somnis veritas

b12145

nothing is impossible my friend, the box will be destroyed and the blue prints will too, because i know mankind is not ready or spiritually evolved for that kind of power.

James S

I thing whether such a device is possible or not is not as relevant as the fact that it's completely unneccessary.
The point here being we don't need such a device.
We already have access to the full abundance of energy the universe has to offer.

The sooner we learn to tap into the unlimited potentials that are already within us the sooner we can get out of this mentality of needing to build some machine or look for some special person to do things for us.