News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tall shadow figure

Previous topic - Next topic

urshebear

Hi guys,

My boyfriend told me this story tonight and I thought I would share it here and hopefully get your thoughts/feedback.

OK so we live in a little surf town in New Zealand.
My boyfriend and his friend had driven 5 minutes out of the village to this quiet rural road that leads to a really private part of the beach.
They sat down there for a while to smoke some weed and then afterwards, decided to make their way back.
while they were driving back up the winding, rural road something ran in front of them that caused my boyfriend to swerve and pull over.
Right in front of them was an 8 foot tall shadow figure with bright yellow, glowing eyes.
His headlights were right on the thing but as soon as it saw them, it quickly ran into the woods out of sight.
And he said it was super fast.

Both him and his friend literally sat there for about 30 minutes in disbelief at what they just saw.

Now my boyfriend is a very matter of fact kind of guy... very grounded, likes facts, isn't really into spirituality at all so I 100% believe him that this happened.

What the thing was, he has no idea.

baro-san

I'm sure it was the weed.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

urshebear

No doubt the weed altered their vibration but nobody hallucinates on weed.

At least not where I come from lol

Nameless

The weed just likely changed their vibration (like you stated) allowing them to see something they normally wouldn't have even noticed. The world is full of 'things' we don't normally see. Doesn't mean they aren't there.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: urshebear on May 11, 2019, 22:09:17
No doubt the weed altered their vibration but nobody hallucinates on weed.

At least not where I come from lol
HA!  Unless you're chillin on the couch, nodding off... then dragonflies come flying out of the wall towards ya!!   :-o :-D

Plume

Wow! that is some weed , could be the chemicals mix with it. eh! I think it is possible that they had some kind of experience because of the way they were altered in vibration. May never happen again which will make them wonder for ever what that was, not much you can say to help process this.   

urshebear

:-D :-D Aw man, so good!

Nice NZ grown weed, it's not usual to contain chemicals. I'd say they have a pretty high tolerance too.

And they both had the same kind of experience.

I've been theorizing with him that there could have been a vibration shift allowing for an ET encounter but that's just me :-P