News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tangible Entities?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Sorry if in my last post I came across as a bit of a Tv inspired dabler. I guess the point I was trying to raise was can a negitive or any type of entity not normally on this plane exist here in a tangable form. The thing I described would appear to be so, as the people who saw it are not clairvoyant and it made noise. If such a thing does exist than how do you defend yourself! Would you try the LBRP or reach for a baseball bat!

David

Winged_Wolf

Well, from your description, it doesn't sound like it's hostile--it didn't attack or harm anyone.
So as to how to deal with it, I recommend "being polite".
Entities at that caliber require equally high level talent and skill to deal with.  A baseball bat isn't going to cut it, and its tangibility is probably under its control, if it can actually do that.
The LBRP probably isn't going to cut it, either....

It may merely implant the illusion that it is making sound and such, though.  Making a non-psi-active person see spirits is hard, but not impossible.

Some entities which are not hostile can "look" frightening--a friend of mine once had a snake with a head the size of a car appear in his living room, but it was a fae spirit, and innocuous.  (Nonetheless, he decided that his open invitation to fae entities was therefore at an end...).

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Fenris

Thanks for the sound advice!
I think at this stage in my development running would probably instinctively come before defending myself. And yes being polite would once again prove to be one of the greatest virtues!

Also being new to this site I would like to say how overwhealmed with joy I am. So many friendly and educated people in the one place, it really fills the void that not having a teacher creates.

Thanks
David

Tir13

Howdy,

Here is a great rule of thumb for everyone who doesn't want to get some form of dementia by playing with entities.

If it's bigger than your head - don't bother it.

Plain, simple, and effective.  But if you feel so inclined, just realize the risk.....and always greet 'entities' with the highest regard and respect, and if not well...I'll let you find out what happens on your own.  Ha!

Later,
Jason

Robert Bruce

G'day Fenris!

If memory serves me, Fenris is the Nordic wolf god, the one who covered the skies and brought the long winter, until the great horn 'Resounding' was discovered and sounded, etc.

By your name, this may indicate a wolf fixation.  Alternatively, this may stem from the sightings you mentioned triggering an association in your mind as you chose your forum handle. Yes/No?  

That said, lets take a walk on the wild side of maya...

...believe it or not....

From your description, you may be dealing with a werewolf. Check your local area for cattle mutilations and missing persons, etc, especially around the time of these sightings.  Also check for reports of eerie howling and etc.

The movie legends are fairly accurate in some respects, re writers usually do very solid 'research', even on mythology and etc. So what you've seen in movies can be said to be 'reasonably' accurate regarding the basics of were lore.

Very few people see a werewolf and live to tell the tale, and bodies are never found. This is why werewolves are rarely if ever reported. And if they are, such accounts are totally disbelieved by modern people, etc.  A werewolf usually involves a physical human, who transforms into a huge beast, although they can manfest without a transformed human source.  They are, without a doubt, the most dangerous creature on earth when they manifest.

Nita has seen at least one, and barely escaped with her life.  Some at the scene were not so lucky. Maybe Nita would like to tell something about this here?

My friend, Mary Sparrowdancer, also encountered a pack of were beings late last year -- were coyote's by the sounds of it.  They destroyed a lot of physical property and killed her beloved cat, and scared teh daylights out of hundreds of people.  When police were called, the cat was found, unmarked, in a pile of unnaturally cold, clear jelly. This is a type of ectoplasm that is common for such manifestations. The ecto-samples did not survive the trip to the lab. They just vanished. Ecto is destroyed by white light, although some forms can resist quite a bit of artificial light.

Some shaman can turn themselves into animals. This is a very similar thing. But werewolves are very evil in nature.

From the best possible sources (I cannot say where), the only thing I know that will kill a werewolf is, you guessed it, a silver bullet.  Silver has magickal de-manifesting properties that destroy such creatures.  It also works on manifesting demons, who take physical form, which is basically the same thing.  But you better be a good shot as you'll only ever have time to get one shot off, re they are supernaturally fast and no one ever survives the hand to hand bit.  I have in the past suggested a sawn off shotgun filled with silver pellets, re this increases the chances of making contact in the short time available.

No bodies are ever found after a werewolf attack, re a werewolf has a huge appetite and can usually consume several humans at a time.

There are magickal ways of fighting them, but this requires a highly trained adept, and a lot of luck.  No normal human has a chance unless they are using silver bullets and hit what they shoot at.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Qui-Gon Jinn

Not to sound macho, but Fenris, send the lil bug (bugs if it has any mates) up to Sweden and I (perhaps with a lil help of Mattias Jonsson and Distant Bell? Anymore swedes in here eh´?) will kick its/their lil arse/s/, its expression will go from to then and before the bugger tries to flee it would look somethin´ like

I did a lil Judo when I grew up so...  perhaps the lil thingie traces my I.P. number and pays me a lil visit..  well if I suddenly stop coming here OR reports of werewolfs around the world suddenly stop - then you might know  it/they did...  the latter - and most probable alternative - I could report myself I guess....

I just hate for the wolf to get a bad rep because it has a bad boy cousin out there, love the animal, so I´ll be there to greet the arse (or arses?) with my Judo moves and my astral light sabre (makes the silverbullet look like a tinkertoy Robert)    

Of course pro boxing is not allowed in Sweden so I´ll better take it private with it/them in an alley or somethin´, hate to shake bars over somethin´ as trivial as that..

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Qui-Gon Jinn

Okay, I didn´t really believe in were wolves, well to be honest still don´t - but lets say they exist...  what business do they have here if they aren´t all physical creatures??  Do they kill people for the fun of it, or do they gain something from it, do they live on other peoples energy? I would have a hard time to believe they live on flesh, if they did they should be all physical creatures right, and be killing alot more than I understand the supposedly do (if they indeed are real, I am no door closer..), and people would dissapear in hundreds every day all over the place, as well as people witnessing this jelly stuff on a regular basis...  (gotta be pretty hungry if they are so big and strong I´d guess)

What do you believe is their business going manifesting upon this earth??

Fenris

Dear Robert

I had considered the idea of a were beast but to be honest I thought people would think I was stupid!!!
For this reason I did leave out two little facts. My neighbour actually discribed it to me as "being like a person streched out", which is why I said it was elongated. And also he said that on the instances when he saw it he knew it was coming because all of the dogs in the block would go absoulutly wild!

Oh about the wolf fixation thing, Im not sure if its a good thing to admit...but yes. Its not really a planned thing but my internet handle is fenris. Which would be in reference to the norse god Fenrir. I am a very gental person by nature but I have an undeniable drawing to the ultimate embodyment of maleviolence and destruction. To be very serious that bothers me a lot and I do not understand. Thought forms I have created for the protection of myself or others -wolfs. My magical name which I feel is apropreate to mention in such a community -Wolvern. And none of these things have been done with the intent of forming some sort of image for myself. They just...well fit. Im not really sure why any of this is.

About that creature, I will admit that it is something that absolutely terrifies me! When I go runnung at night not an evening will go by when I will not think about it. Which I thought could be a real problem because thinking about many things will draw them to you. Perhaps especialy if you have a wolf fixation!!!

For a little humor it just so happens that Im a fairly talented metalic silhouette shooter!! Last year I ranked 3rd under 18 in Australia. However I dont think the local authorities would aprove of carrying a gun around to fend off were beasts! But if I lived in the country and this thing had been seen near me I certainly would!

Thanks for the replys everyone!! And make those silver bullets!

Regard to all

David

Qui-Gon Jinn

quote:
About that creature, I will admit that it is something that absolutely terrifies me! When I go runnung at night not an evening will go by when I will not think about it. Which I thought could be a real problem because thinking about many things will draw them to you. Perhaps especialy if you have a wolf fixation!!!

You know David, after I invited the creature to Sweden and called it a bug - I thought to myself, holy smoke, what if it is real and it somehow picked up my message ;) I hereby appologize to it/them. Should I add it´s dark and I heard a dog (?) owl which never happens in the city where I live normally...  
The human minds imagination can be a wild thing I have to say, I almost thought I saw a wolf head looking at me through the window just a few minutes ago. So I can only imagine how you may feel running around in the dark, when you heard people in your neighbourhood say they´ve seen it and perhaps believing it is real??
I mean I would really start to wonder if even my brother said he seen something looking like that..

Anyhow, I would love to hear Nitas encounter with this creature...

Be well //Qui-Gon

naphere

I dont think werewolves are evil. although some may be.  since they are half animal they are probably really wild in their animalistic nature.  My friend told me he saw one outside his house at night.
he has chickens and apparently it was going after them.  My friend
has some psychic talent and can see into the astral but he told me
it was in the physical plane.  He got the impression it was just
trying to feed it cub.  My friend is a big guy like 250 lbs
and while staying on his porch about 100 ft away yelled a bunch
and it ran away with no evil intent on attacking

Fenris

Hi everybody

Ive been doing a little scrounging around to satisfy my curiosity and I found this site. It is called The werewolf and shapeshifters handbook.

For those interested here is the link
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/6918/handbook.html

Regards to all

David

Fenris

Just to add on my last post Ive been looking on the net for groups who claim to be shapeshifters. Ive done the same thing before when I wanted to learn about psychic vampiers. Once you get through all of the role players you do find groups of such clandestine individuals. Unfortunately Ive had no such luck with the finding such a group of shapeshifters. That link I listed has nothing overy insightful upon further looking.

An interesting note is that in a book on werewolves I own there is a ritual to invoke some sort or spirt involved in changing people-for a price ofcourse!. The interesting thing is that it is a well designed ritual.

I dont know there has to be somewhere I can look to get the answers I seek...

regards David

justine

Hermits Unite

PeacefulWarrior

I am not a skeptic at all, but the existence of werewolves, etc. it just seems....well, you know.  

I have always, and still do believe, that unless someone willfully attracts evil entities, they can not hurt the person physically.  Robert, what do you have to say in regards to that?? (he probably won't even read this- but hopefully he will).

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Winged_Wolf

Well, being a therianthrope, I naturally can't really accept the notion of evil man-eating werewolves.  I know what _I_ would do if I had that ability, and eating people doesn't figure into it.
There may be something out there that behaves that way, but I do not believe that they are werewolves.

Fenris, the folks who claim to be physical shapeshifters are very quietly mixed into the online were community.  In most cases, people who claim to P-shift openly are likely to get ridicule or be accused of lying or roleplaying.  Most weres don't believe physically shifting is possible.  Auric, astral, mental, shadow, phantom, dream....lots of different types of shifting, but not p-shifting.
You CAN find people who claim to be p-shifters in the were community, but a lot of them are going to be fakes....some would say that all will be.  I personally am not sure.  I don't know if p-shifting is possible or not.  I'd love to think that it is, but I highly doubt it.

As for having to willfully attract "evil" entities in order for them to hurt you....why would that be so?  I can't quite catch the reasoning behind that one.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion

justine

Hermits Unite

Nita

Hi Everyone
  I met one werewolf in my life. I will change the names. I had a friend who had a absolute knack for picking haunted houses, haunted spots to visit and basically gave me weekly practice at getting rid of things that she found.
  She got a new boyfriend lets call him Freddie. She called me up and said that he kept coming home covered in blood. It had her upset and she told me that she saw him putting his clothes on before he came into the house and he was running around naked. She had just bragged about how the guy was great as a boyfriend and always bringing home money.
  She wanted me to come over for dinner to meet him. I go to visit and it was a pretty pleasant dinner until the dishes were cleared off the table. He said that she had told him that I read palms occasionally. I said that I did. I read his palm and he had a pentagram with a circle around it in his hand. I looked at it and looked at him and I swear when he smiled his teeth grew.
  He decided to leave and I told her I was going before it was any darker outside. I said that he was a werewolf to her. She didn't believe me.
  I got on my BMW motorcycle and was stopped at a light. I looked down a alley and there was Freddie getting rid of his clothes. He then elongated and changed into a furry animal that looked like a wolf but had a different shaped head and weird looking paws. I took off and it chased me. The light was on because a train was coming down the tracks and the gates were closed. I just made it through before the train went by or I probably would have been dinner.
  My plan involved silver tipped arrows and silver put into a pork roast with wolfbane for seasoning. I had just talked my assistant into going with me when the FBI arrested Freddie for murder. He had killed 3 FBI agents and it had looked like the animals had chewed upon them before their bodies were found. He had been disturbed before he finished dinner. A whole string of missing people had occured during the time he was with my friend in LA.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Fenris

Hi

Hmm, but if legend holds true after you kill a werewolf you are left with a dead human body. The ramifications are pretty obvious, Im not sure about everyone else but murder seems to be taken pretty seriously here in Australia.

But seriously though this could be a big issue, how are you going to prove that this dead person was once a wolf beast intent on eating you. Running away and dening everything is good but with gun registration laws and ballistics you are not entierly safe when bullet riddled naken people are found in fields these days.
Its just not as clean as binding or banishing something huh.

An important defence question is that would symbols of protection such as the pentagram work on a something pysicaly manifested or human based for that matter. Wearing a pentagram, preforming the LBRP and throwing a little salt around would not be confidence inspiring defence when a large wolf with a nasty disposition wants to kill you. I am inclined to take Roberts advice on the silver spitting scatter gun. But I have always had a pinchen for dramatics.

Best regards and have a nice day

David

Veni Vidi Vici

Qui-Gon Jinn

quote:

From the best possible sources (I cannot say where), the only thing I know that will kill a werewolf is, you guessed it, a silver bullet. Silver has magickal de-manifesting properties that destroy such creatures.
No normal human has a chance unless they are using silver bullets and hit what they shoot at.

Hmmm... call me crazy but isn´t silver just as every other solid matter on Gaia built up the same way, by atoms?? (and of course other particles making the atom)  How is it that a solid matter could hold magical de-manifesting properties?´  Aren´t we going a lil overboard here, sliding gently into the movie/fantasy world perhaps?  

"There are more things between heaven and hell than could be dreamed up in your fantasy Horacio".  I believe there are more things between heaven and hell, well I wouldn´t use heaven and hell but you know what I mean, than could be dreamed up in ones fantasy...
.... but creatures like werewolves here on earth (people transforming into this creature?)..  and silver being the only thing that could kill them if they REALLY do exists...  a bit to wild for the present me to grasp at least, and I consider myself VERY openminded, "healthy" sceptical (swallowing EVERYTHING without questioning is dangerous) but absolutely NOT prejudgative(sp?).

What do you guys think?  If there is were wolves here on earth, then there would be pretty much every other creature spoken of over the hundreds of years...   El Chupacabra (sp?), what do yuo think about that?  Dragons?  Unicorns?  etc etc.

Take care //Qui-Gon

Nita

Hi Qui-gon Jim
  I have told that to many people and I could tell many more things that I have experienced. Everyone rationalizes it away if possible because no one wants to believe that such things can exist or happen to anyone. If it could happen then it might happen to them.
  You are left with a dead human body which is why I prefered something less noisy than a gun. Silver causes a allergic reaction. Wolfbane is a poison. If you think allergic reactions aren't deadly ask a person who is allergic to a substance.
  I believe that a lot of the old myths are true. They may have been exaggerated over the years but it doesn't mean that they don't have a basis in fact. Fairy rings are supposed to be able to transport you to another realm. People have vanished in them why couldn't they be gateways to other places?
  You don't have to believe everything you hear. I do know once you experience a lot of things that you read about and thought were not really true you just develop a way to be ready for everything.
  I am also just as sure that most stuff wouldn't work on a rampaging werewolf. A magic circle might but I really am not that brave. I would prefer to shoot anything trying to eat me and take the consequences later.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

naphere

after doing research into the shapechanging community
in the were-creature communtiy most believe they are
the reincarnation of animals with a few admitting to being able to
shapechange a bit or all the way.  of all the communities
the one that stood out with the most who said they could shapechange
seemed to be the dragon community. of corse not many people have seem
dragons or draconoids except maybe extraterrestrial.  

PeacefulWarrior

Isn't this more of a physical self defense issue rather than a psychic one?  Anyway, I think I will get an UZI and load it with silver tipped bullets.  I think the 9mm version can fire a full thirty round magazine in something like 1.3 seconds, sounds effective to me...

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

naphere

im not sure if silver buttets or bullets in general would work on dragons lol

Qui-Gon Jinn

Daniel, forgot about the UZI mate.
Afterall, both you and me are SILVER members, werewolves will be scared out of their pants (if they have any) when they see us...
  I´m just worried we´ll turn into gold or something else than silver members when we reach 200 posts, well, you seem to get there faster than me so I guess I can wait and see if your immunity vanishes...

Be well and may the force be with you //Qui-Gon

steveb

hello from a mexican (term often used in australia by those living in  North to those in the south).

Fenris, you dont live on the outskirts do you, reason I ask is that haven't there been siteings up around Queensland of what is supposed to a Panther. Not long ago there was some video footage shot that ended up on the news,looked like a panther to me?
        There's an amusing story from a parks ranger from one of the national parks down here(Victoria).Two tourists(middle aged women from America) walked into a parks office to obtian some maps and during the conversation with the staff one said, "oh, I didn't realize you also had Cougars over hear too", the young ranger started to explian that some of the locals were just spreading a myth.The woman asked "if he had ever seen a cougar close up" to which he replied "no". The woman then told the ranger that, she "had", and that were she lives in America she has seen many in her lifetime", and what she and her friend saw in the park was in fact a cougar.
        The woman took the ranger to were it was apparently seen.This information is documentated with Parks Victoria.

anyhow,who knows, the way you discribed it's stealth,and if youv'e looked a panther in the eyes at the zoo,they look straight througth you.

If you should be out running at night and see it, be it physical or entitie "Run faster mate".

regards :Steve