News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tangible Entities?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

G,day everyone!

Hey Fenris & Justine your fellow Brisbanites as well eh? I,m in
Daisy Hill & been here for 11 years now after moving from Sydney.
Do you guys go to the circle bookshop in Albert street?
It will have everything you could imagine on not only everything
on this site but everything in your posts as well.

Steve I heard about that panther looking thing as well & was the
first thing that came to my mind when I heard Fenris's post.
Who knows,it could be.

All the best on your journeys

Mobius

justine

Hermits Unite

Mobius

Hervey bay huh,the whales will be arriving soon eh? & Gympie!
Have you heard about or checked out the Phonecian & Egyptian
inscriptions & pyramids at the old whaling area at Gympie?
I  want to get around to having a look at that stuff sounds cool!

Good journeys

Mobius

Fenris

Hi all

To come away a little from the werewolf thing and more on anything which manifests its self into the physical world...

Mankind can project himself into the astral and have control over his form while there. So you would be naive to believe  that an entity which  'belongs' in another plane could not potentially posses the ability to alter its form while in the physical world.  An entity that comes and forms in the physical could be subject to de-manifestation and could possibly not be subject to the limitations of normal physical mortality. And yes some form of de-manifesting substance would prove effective. However a creature which is a transformation of a human is an entirely physical based being. And would be subject to physical laws. If a werewolf of similar creature did indeed exist I see no reason why it could not be killed by normal means. Perhaps a de-manifesting material could make things easier. Its not something you get to try often I guess.

Yes I love the circle bookshop.

Regards David  

Veni Vidi Vici

Rob

Winged Wolf: why not? If you can accept the existance of demons, of which you claim to have such intimate knowledge, why not werewolves? It is possible that such a person would need to join forces with a demon-class entity to create enough power for physical change, and an upside-down pentegram could well work very well as a sigil, eg to channel energy and link the two beings. May also be something to do with being property of the demon, or whatever it is that helps the human out.
If you don't have any experience with this, it certainly doesn't mean nobody else does. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy." said Shakespeare.

Nita: Interesting posts! I am impressed you were actually considering going back and fighting this thing. I would probably spend the next day laying bricks as they say....
But how do you think the changes are affected? Do you think that the person really would need to be joined with, say, a demon or are born with the ability? I imagine it uses a hell of a lot of energy, hence the big appetite. And why would the body change back into a human? That I don't understand...

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Donni_Joy

If a person can turn into a werewolf and eat people, does that make the person a cannibal? Or because it was inhuman at the time, it cannot be categorised as cannibalism, hmmm?

This is a sort of werewolf tale, and it is true but I wondered about it all the same. Many years ago, my friend met a psychic lady, so she invited her over for a morning tea psychic reading thingy with friends. The psychic lady was just incredible, little details that no-one could know, quite specific, just the best psychic you could imagine.... except with me. But hey, different courses for different courses....  Everyone else was just absolutely stunned and rapt with her, her comments, etc and many came true later that were predictions. (Except me, but I think she was too tired by then, ha ha)

This lady was probably in her late fifties / early sixites and quite eccentric. She later popped round to visit my friend (whom I was sharing a house with) and produced x-rays. My friend later showed them to me, before returning them to her. The woman claimed she had werewolf genes in her, but they had diluted (what's the word?) [:p} .... and what was happening with her was that hair was growing inside her body at an incredible rate she had to have surgery for it.

OK I am laughing as I write this, it is so bizarre!!!!!! But it is a true tale....

She was a nutter, right?

Or am I the nutter?

Cheerios and bangers
Donni

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Xehupatl

Fenris,

maybe you are the werewolf!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
and when the day arrives
i'll become the sky
and i'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for i am going
home

nothing can stop me now
[/b]

Winged_Wolf

First, I simply don't think a demon has the right kind of ability to make a person physically change in that fashion--not to that degree.
Second, if it did, a pentagram would be a terrible choice of sigil.  A point-down pentagram is not like an upside-down cross or something.  It's not a demonic symbol.  In fact, 2nd degree Gardnerian Wicca sometimes use it.  It merely signifies (in SOME traditions) dominance of the flesh over the intellect/emotion/spirit etc.
A point up pentagram signifies (again, in SOME traditions) dominance of spirit, but it is primarily a protective symbol.  The first is inappropriate, the second is more suited to warding OFF a demon.
This is more like something a kiddie playing at being a devil worshipper would use--not a real one.  Plus, it was created in fiction.  Someone heard about the "mark of the werewolf", and what did they come up with?  They decided that the legendary (undescribed) mark must OBVIOUSLY be that old occult standby, the pentagram.

The amount of sheer power and knowledge required to achieve something like physical transformation, however it might be done, pretty much precludes a kiddy who's seen too many horror films.  If the guy was going to use a sigil that way, it'd be one a LOT more powerful, obscure, and above all specific, than a pentagram.
This guy being a mentally twisted devil-worshipper wannabe, that I can see.  A real shapeshifting werewolf?  No way.
Just MO.

The "were coyotes"....could they be psi wolves?  (http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/Parazoology/psiwolf.html)
I'd buy powerful psychokinetic spirit entities that LOOK like werewolves LONG before I'd buy actual humans shapeshifting into animals.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

There are certain magickal rites that a person can use to turn themselves into a werewolf.  But these are secret black magick rites, and the skill required to use them is very high indeed.  I know one person who has done this, and I have no reason to doubt them.

It is also possible, if you have the extreme skill and ability and knowledge needed, to transform the human physical body and take it into the astral planes, and then return to the physical world.  It thus makes sense that a non human entity, say a demon, could materialize itself here in the physical universe.  They can choose any shape they want, just as a projector can shape shift.

Powerful demons have the ability to materialize in physical form.  Angels also have this ability.  I have seen this happen, and know others who have seen this as well.  Avatar's also have this ability.  I cite the miracles of the bible, and Sai Baba's well known feat of vanishing in a flash of light and then reappearing on the other side of a river, or etc.  Also, Sai's ability to manifest physical objects, eg, the sacred ash 'vebuti' (sp?), and jewlry and etc.

There are also cases of people teleporting themselves across the world in times of great stress.  Once case I read of, a man was hunting tiger's in india, and was attacked by one while he sat in a tree at night.  Before the creature could reach him, he found himself naked in a London Street. He had no idea how he got there, and no time had passed.  Of course, this kind of thing is never validated because it is way too difficult to prove, and open to fraud and etc if anyone tried. But grains of truth exist in all these things.  No person is capable of 100% error, just as no one is capable of 100% truth.

The werewolf legend, of a human transforming into a great wolf, has some grains of truth in it.  This feat is related to the mechanisms involved with miracles, and with say shifting a human body into the astral, and of the ability of powerful entities to manifest in physical form.  

The fairy creatures of Ireland are also well known for materializing and dematerializing.  Fairy creatures, like leperachauns, have the ability to skip between dimensions, between fairy astral realms and the physical.

These things are, however, very rare.  I only know a small handful of people who have actual experience with such things, so it is not surprising that most people disbelieve in them.  

In closing, I suggest people keep an open mind about such things, that's all.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Stephen

After ten years of inactivity Ive started to go bike riding first thing in the morning before first light . But bugger that Id rather die of a  heart atack than a werewolf .

sk

distant bell

Wow!  Where shall I begin???

Now correct me if im wrong..
So the werewolf is a human and/or spirit.
The wear wolf has great appetite? So great that it could eat a
whole human being? Thus, no corps is usually left after a wear wolf
attac because the werewolve has eaten the WHOLE body...

Hm.. so what part of the werewolf exactly is it that needs human flesh?
Is it the man part of the wolf? In my humble knowledege wery few
people could eat there own weight in flesh... If any human could eat that
amount of flesh, they would hardly be able to move afterwards..
Not even the lion can run after eating a big meal, not even a lion
can eat its own weight. Only the snake can eat its own weight, but after
doing this it has to lie around digesting for some weeks.
And seemingly the werewolf being SO HUNGRY can eat many humans..
Is it the astral part of the wolf?  - dose a astral beeing need material flesh to
gain strengh??? Is it even possible for an astral beeing to "eat" mater??

"I have told that to many people and I could tell many more things that I have experienced. Everyone rationalizes it away if possible because no one wants to believe that such things can exist or happen to anyone. If it could happen then it might happen to them. "

The reason that many of us doubt the existence of werewolves is not fear,
as you imply Nita.. it´s healthy scepticism... The comment on your part makes
me disbelive your story even more though.. sorry.

The late Dion Fortune had a more convinsing theory about werewolfs.
A human that has died, but feels like lingering around on the material plain
for a while longer might take (posses) a animal body, a dog or wolf for example. When the dog gets killed by suspicious people who feel that there is something wrong with it, that it is evil or has gone mad, the human spirit uses the last part of the life energy of the dog to make a short manifestation as it leavs thedead dog. People se this ghost rising from the dog, and voila! There you have the origin of the wear wolf legend!

The concept of mixing the physicall and the astral in the way that some have done her really scares me...  Pleas let it be either a human who has the ability to hypnotise its victims, or let it be a demon that can manifest as a materila beeing.  Or let it be a human possesed by a deamon- BUT pleas do not talk about a human being actually physically transforming its body into another physicall form..

I belive that ther might be werewolfs – but in that case I would in the rather choos Dion Fortunes explenation of them... nut the weird taken from a cheap horror movie Concept of a human who can mutate at will.

Why don't belive in Heeman, Superman, Spiderman, Dragons, Elfs, Gobblins,
Giants, Ents, Dwarfs, and all other beings taken from any fantasy, horror or comic.

There is an old belife about something called "tomtar" and "vettar" here in Sweden, they are something like smal dwarfs suposedly living around houses protecting  them. You have to do some sacrefices to them in order to keep them happy,or other wise thay get nast and mess the place up. The tradition is that you put out some food to them on some special days.
Of course, no one ever dose this any more, and no one belives in these creatures any more.. except some occultist that belive that the legend is about earth spirits or elementals.
The point is this, they don´t really eat the food that is put out to them.. the house cat probably dose that- it´s the gesture that counts. No sain person would belive that they are real physicall beings. They might mainfest and show them selfes sometimes, or people who
are psychic could perhaps se them..

This was just meant as a paralell to the werewolfs.

I have to ad that it is good to take a look at basic psychology, and see that all things experienced or seen dosn´t have to be true.. there is a greta power in fantasy, and even stronger so if mixed with the right amount of fear...or supersticion.

I have an open mind, and if any of you out there beliving in this wild werewolf  theory can explain the theory abit better and more logicall, perhaps I could belive
in it- but I cannot belive in it just like that...

The strangest thig still was this comment by Rober Bruce:

"No bodies are ever found after a werewolf attack, re a werewolf has a huge appetite and can usually consume several humans at a time."

This was just too much for my skeptic mind..

Pleas explain how such a strong metabolisim in a human body is possible- pleas!

Be blessed!

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Rob

(note - this is all theory but has some sound bases in facts)

Distant Bell: Consider that matter is, both physical and astral, simply energy vibrating at different rates (eg famous Einstein e=mc2). There are also forms of energy, like ectoplasm, which vibrate at a rate between the two - visible to the naked eye, with some physical properties but able to be molded by thought, say visualisation. Now all of these forms of energy are interchaneable, this is basically how things can be dematerialised or rematerialised, by increasing their rate of vibration out of, or into, the physical world. I believe this has been shown in lab conditions by people experimenting with advanced quantum physics, but don't have any solid links for you am afraid. Now, magickians and such with enough skill can do this themselves, as can many entities (eg angels, strong negs, etc). So, if they can dematerialise objects - why not their own bodies? This would take much more energy and power to accomplish, but should be possible.
So! All that you need to do is dematerialise your own body, mold it into a different shape, and then rematerialise in that form. Voila werewolk, were-coyote or perhaps in africa a were-tiger.
And, if you can dematerialse yourself, why not do so with a dead body, turn it into a more raw form of energy, and absorb it? This has nothing to do with having a lightning-fast digestive process! Also a dead body will likely have residual pockets of life energy left not taken by the departed spirit, which again can be fed off.
Alternatively as I suggested earlier, a more powerful neg eg demon is involved, who carries out the whole dematerialisation/reforming/rematerialision process on the weaker human. It could then take a "cut" of the energy released from the dead bodies. Perhaps it even takes control, allowing the human spirit to experience the thrills of being at the top of the food chain.

Finally, I would like to add that I seriously doubt there would be as many heavily sceptical people out there if it wasn't for the fact that so many films have been made about werewolves. This causes people to attribute such things solely to the realms of "fantasy". If you can believe in (the possibility of) demons which can manfest, then a werewolf really isn't that big a step.
As Don Juan (Carlos Castaneda?) wrote "sorcerers say we should need no one to convince us that the world is infinitely more complex than our wildest fantasies" (just read that 30 minutes ago, quite apt - no, I am not a sorcerer!)

But in the end.....I dunno, never seen one, can only guess.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

distant bell

Inguma-
Yeah, you have soem points, but, and this is my majour but, I still don´t belive it!  (lol- just kidding..)

But seriously, I have read about so many rituals, and read so much by the heavy occultists like Crowley and his kin, and never have I ever heard about this fenomenon of transforming flesh into astral matter/energy.. and I think that it should have been more commonly known if it really worked. The other thing is this- dose the human transform totaly into an semi astral beeing, or is the human still there with a wordly body that is modified? Why oh god WHY would such an higly developed human/spirit runing around on the physicall plane slaying its pray like som primitive wolf??

But as I said- I´m open for the possibility!
.. but stil wery sceptical about the thing with eating many bodys... after al there has to be some wierd process involved that dose the transformation from matter to energy.. and in that case why not "eat" a more sloid matter like metal, or perhaps plants- why exactly humans?

Tatta!

Winged_Wolf

Well, hey...if anyone here ever finds out just how one could physically shapeshift, please do let me know--I promise to eat only deer, or maybe cows.

You know, with such a huge proportion of the were community in search of the elusive p-shift (physical shift), you'd think someone would have mentioned this whole dark ritual thing....but no one has.

Not even the alleged p-shifters.  Most consider shifting to be a benevolent spiritual sort of thing.
How do Native American folks accomplish it?  That's where you hear most of the stories of physical shifting, on this continent (USA).
They're certainly not doing it via demonic possession.

No, I don't think evil maneating p-shifting werewolves are real.  I don't think demons physically manifest either--I think they can make it seem like they do, but I don't think they can actually become matter.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion

Adept_of_Light

Greetings all,

I find it quite amusing that so many people here believe in spirits, demons, healing, p-shifting (whatever that is), OBEs and so many other things yet for some reason a werewolf is a flat out impossibility.

This seems to contradict basic logic.  I mean, you're either a "normal" human and believe only in what science can prove, or what religion says (and even religion has it's own tails of resurection and GODs appearing out of nowhere), or you're.. well one of us - Mostly people who have had at least one "supernatural" type of experience which has changed their whole belief system.

If you ask the average folk if they believe in OBEs and also if they believe in werewolves, they'd probably laugh just as hard at the idea of either one.

Being a very skeptical/scientific minded person myself who has had several OBEs, I can only tell you that I no longer negate 100% anything that people tell me.  Sure there will be a story now and then that just is waaay out there, but even my scientific mind says "if you can't disprove it, then you can't negate it either"... and my spiritual experiences tell me "the universe is mental, the ALL is mental". There are possibilities that are far, FAR beyond my greatest imagination!

As for whomever posted that they do not believe that it is possible to "teleport" objects, lifeforms into the astral and then back to the physical plane, they must not have done very much research in the occult area (or at least the appropriate occult area).  

If you read "Autobiography of a Yogi", you will find the author describing his direct experiences with many saints. Here's just a few of these in point form:

- The perfume saint - one who could materialize the smell of any flower as strong as any perfume we can buy in local stores
- The "Breatharian" saint who didn't eat - she lived over 40 years of her life on mere "thin air". In reality it had to do with a specific type of Yoga she was taught by a Master who appeared to her in the physical (yes from the astral).
- The Saint with Two bodies - He could physically materialize another "copy" of himself elsewhere on earth and interact with people.
- The Levitating Saint - (self explanatory)
- The Sleepless Saint - (self explanatory)

There were also stories about certain Yogis who like Christ could materialize food out of "thin air", or "teleport" themselves and even other people around them to anywhere on Earth. Btw, this book is not about some guy trying to brag about his mystical experiences, but rather, it is a very enlightning spiritual book, filled with so much love that I can not stop but to feel joy and smile when I pick it up to read. I would recommend it to anyone. It is a truly pleasurable reading experience.

I could go on, and this is just one such book, there are many others that depict the very same or similar types of occurances. Heck even the bible talks about ressurection - if you believe that,why rate warewolves so far off the chart?

Why do we believe the seemingly impossible and then turn around and deny the possibility of something else ?

My very best to all of you!! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

PS. You silver members are lucky to have them silver ninja stars to throw at the werewolves! I'll have to spam a whole lot more before I can get such lucky stars ;-)

-
Adept of Light

"He who pursues the goal of evenmindedness, is neither jubilant with gain, nor depressed by loss" - Paramahansa Yogananda
"First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and soon you will be doing the impossible" St. Francis of Assis

Adrian

Greetings Adept of Light!

You make some exceptional points, that I cannot really add anything to.

However, werewolves exist I am sure, but not in the Hollywood sense.

Shape-shifting is real (in my opinion), and various Magicians, Adepts, Shamens etc. are capable of it. I believe that it is highly likely that werewolves could be black magicians, taking an animalistic form to do their work.

And as for:

quote:

There were also stories about certain Yogis who like Christ could materialize food out of "thin air", or "teleport" themselves and even other people around them to anywhere on Earth.

Absolutely correct - Sathya Sai Baba is just such an example. You can ask Robert Bruce about Sathya Sai Baba, he has quite literally materialised from another plane as a real flesh and blood like person (also called an Avatar) before Robert  on at least one, and I believe several occasions. Sathya Sai Baba has been associated with "miracles" of the type usually associated with the person known as "Jesus" from a couple of thousand year ago.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

nightflier101

Very interesting...

I had an encounter back when I was 22.  I was at home watching Johnny Carson one night. I got up and headed to the bedroom, sat at the edge of the bed to make sure the alarm clock was set correctly. I heard my closet door open up, I looked to see what the heck was doing this.  Something black came out very fast and hit me square in the chest, I fell back onto the bed.  This weird kind of animal was sitting on me and shaking me at the shoulders with its arms. I couldn't get him off me, and I couldn't move or speak.  It looked like a small 4 foot tall Bigfoot, hairy with long arms, but the face looked more like a wolf or bear mixed, with red eyes. It was screeching and very ticked off !!   Finally it stopped, it looked towards the closet, and jumped off my chest and ran at full speed back into it.

I just layed there thinking...  What did I do?   Is there some kind of secret door inside my closet?  How do I keep this thing from coming back?

What is really strange is:   I was wide awake!  I wasn't really tired. I was just watching a comedy show on TV.   And something like this ever happening, never crossed my mind.

But I do believe it really happened. But what that thing was, I don't have a clue.    ...I do feel that was its regular form.

Nightflier...

distant bell

Adrian-

Now I realy get nerves.. did you just mention Sai Baba????????
I hope you meen some other guy then the indina "miracle man".

Sai Baba is the fraud of the century... he alos a bit of a sexual pervert
who abuses joung men.. his adepts..
When he was confronted with the accusations from one of the kult
members he just replied - "Swami is pure."
Conversation over..

And for his materialisations... I have seen them on tv... you have to be
blind NOT to see that he pulls out the giddy things he "materializes" from his
sleews or from underneath the chair he is sitting in..

Pleas Adrian, take a net search on Sai Baba, and re think your opinion on him, I have to say that in his case I don´t think it´s false accusations... sadly..

Adept of light-

I think there is a greta difference between spirits, oobes, magick and werewolfs....

And for the book you mentioned- I have to say I´m scepticall until I have seen it with my own eyes..  There are so many people who come up with the wildest storeis and somehove manage to get people to belive in them.
The fact that these people are saints makes it even more suspicious,
saints always get such powers atributed to them.. because they are saints.
just go to any NEW AGE book store and take a look at what kind of ideas some wackos actually have.. about dolpihins, aliens, conspirasys (spelling).
New age book stores seems to be just another meeting place for the lunatics
and wierd people.. and of course some normal persons to, but they pick there books with som critisism..

If I would have found any account of werewolfs in any of the books written by the really great magickans of our time, then I would have belived in it. But I have not done that. The belife in werewolfs seem to me like a new age thing- just belive in something no matter how wierd without any logic explanation or proof.

But as I said befor- who knows, the universe is indeed a wery starnge and wounderfull place...

Be blessed!

Adrian

Greetings Distant Bell!

I don't have an opinion regarding Sathya Sai Baba, because, aside from what Robert Bruce tells us from his own personal experiences of such materialisations before himself, in his own house, and which I have no reasons to doubt, I know almost nothing about him.

Note: Please see the article on N.E.W for the account of Robert's own experience:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/portal_articles.asp?catid=5&cattitle=Energy&area=

The quote from the article is as follows:

"Later that evening while revising my original notes (a few hours after making the initial discovery) Sathya Sai Baba, materialised before me in my office. As far as I am aware, he is the worlds only currently living, flesh-&-blood, avatar.

I was sitting alone, gazing blankly at my notes while I pondered the normous implications of my new discovery. Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, the dimensional veil rent and the brilliant-silver light of high-level spirit plane energy flooded the room. Sai Baba stepped out of this light and materialised in front of me, solid and life sized. He beamed at me, smiling and gesturing animatedly towards me, as if saying: "Now you've found it what are you going to do with it? Baba stayed visible only for about thirty seconds, but this event had a lasting effect on my work, not to mention upon myself, greatly encouraging me."

Many people do regard Baba as a genuine Avatar, with great capabilities, and which prompted me to investigate further - but, as you say, opinions do vary widely as to who are what he is, and whether he is genuine or not.

From my own perspective, Sai Baba is just a person I am aware of, but have no further interest in whatsoever from my own perspective. Maybe if he suddenly materialised before me, I would alter my position somewhat http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

But in general terms, as Adept of Light articulated extremely well, in these, as in most matters, it is well to be open minded, and, most importantly, formulate positions based on personal experience, rather then the opinions of others. Your own truth is the real truth.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

distant bell

here´s a link-  www.saibabaexpose.com

Of course, sai baba might be a avatare even though he abuses people
sexually, and makes alot of fake tricks...  I guess, after all these two things
do not contradict one another.

He might do his fake manifestations just to blind the eyes of the ignorant,
It dosn´t mean that he dosn´t posses real powers.. but I still doubt it.

Wery few "enlightet" people gather that great crowds around them.

If Bruce belives in both Sai Baba and Werewolfs... then I don´t know if
I can belive in everything the good man says anymore.

But who knows, I might be wrong on this one too!

Perhaps there are werewolfs that actuall behave like the above given description, and perhaps Sai Baba is a real avatar..
Though both things would surprise me!

Bless ya al!

Adrian

Greetings Distant Bell!

quote:
Originally posted by distant bell:

Wery few "enlightet" people gather that great crowds around them.

If Bruce belives in both Sai Baba and Werewolfs... then I don´t know if
I can belive in everything the good man says anymore.

Well the person known as "Jesus" apparently drew fairly substantial crowds around him a couple of thousand years ago. He was almost certainly a Master, just like several others before and after him who incarnate from time to time.

I do not know Robert Bruce's position on werewolves, but his belief of Sai Baba is not just from reading about him, or from being told by someone else, but by virtue of the fact that Sai Baba apparently materialises right out of the ether, and directly into Roberts home as a real flesh and blood Avatar.

As I said before, I don't know much about Sathya Sai Baba, and have no inclination to find out more, but you have to admit that he certainly fits in well with this subject of "Tangible entities".

As for werewolves - to say they do not exist, would be to say that anything beyond the physical or "normal" does not exist. The other planes and worlds are vast, and the abilities of both white and black Magicians can also be vast.

Werewolf legends abound as do Faeries, Dragons, Unicorns and so on - what is your position on them?

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

distant bell

Hi Adrian!

Well, for Jesus.. I don´t know If I belive al about him either- the texts about his life where written down after his death, by people who had the intention of showing him of as a god... So I wouldn´t put to much truth into that.
I think that a great part of the bible is pure fiction-
Of course Jesus could be seen as a symbol, just like all other created symbols for the universe, like isis, nuit, hadit etc etc.

But enought about that..

Well, I have seen a loong documentary about Sai Baba- alot of the material
was video shots of him.. so I have seen him "materialise" things..
Of course he might still be an avatar.. even if he dose frauds too.

If Robert claims that he has seen Sai Baba- then he probably has seen
something looking like Sai Baba, but that dosn´t have to mean that it really was him.. Butn of course it could wery well have been Sai Baba standing
there befor him in the room.

I have no intention of accusing Robert Bruce, but you have to see it from
my perpspective- I have only read his books and posts on the net, but never
meet him personally, so I cann´t know what kind of person he really is.

From what I have read from him this far I can only say that I belive him to have
great knowledge, and that he seems to be a wise man.. but then I don´t even belivein everything that Crowley sais, and he is sort of like my house god!
So you see, scepticism is wery deep roted in me.

But, put it like this, I would never have belived Sai Baba to be a real thing.
But now after hearing that Bruce belives in him, I start to consider the
possibility.. after all, someone enlightened enough can do and behave as he pleases.. someone that enlightend knows that life is just one great theater.

I think that Jesus if he existed, was a real kick as guy!

-Never trust a profet that dose only good, for then he is a fraud-

I am sorry if I have stepped on any toes...

Bless ya all

Stephen

II get the feeling that evil is a creation of mans thoughts and actions. Itdoes not come from God .From what Robert says when haveing an OBE you can will a sword to be in your hand and there it will be.So if youcan do that on the astaralplain You could do it here . Then maybe the werewolf is created when  masses of  people go out on a full moon they think  and dwell upon such horrors and behold  you have your beast . Think about It millions of people would see that moon and feel those fears . That would draw alot of negative energy. Especially children . Myfriends and myself used to scare the crap out of are selfs onfullmoons ,all in good fun.If the power of prayer is stronger with more people then . Who knows what we bring onto our selfs.
O ye the  Sia Baba thing Idont know much about him but I read a book regarding his teachings and Itsgreat stuff I agread With his believes

sk

Florian

Originally I didn't want to say anything to that whole werewolf thread... the only results that will probably come from this discussion here is that a lot of people start modifying their belief systems and get afraid or something (or get their paranoia reduced - whatever).

I don't think you'd find that in any book lying around in your local eso-bookstore or even amazon. There's things people don't write down on purpose. About that general shapeshifting thing: you can find that in books if you look in the right ones, the basic technique was already stated by Robert above. But i highly doubt anyone browsing these boards (including me) can do this.

About Sai Baba: A close relative of mine, who is neither blind, nor stupid, visited him recently and told me of some of the things he saw. Some aren't explainable by physics, not even with the greatest imagination availible. I have no reason to doubt my relative there.

Please keep in mind, that every person in a higher position gets thrown various kinds of dirt at him. Especially if he's NOT a fake, as this means, in the religious area, that he's a threat to some nonauthentic cults.

Do you think just because he's an Avatar (if he is one), this wouldn't happen?
You think he would just stop this, so people don't have to think for themselves and make decisions ? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

All the best

Florian
(who's really not into sai baba stuff usually...)

distant bell

I have this problem- All wierd groups claim to have the truth,
be it Falun Gong, hare Krishan, The vittneses of Jehova, every
wierd New Age cult- And all of them "know someone who has seen it happen.."  

So should I belive every thing?

I only know what I saw in the documentary about Sai Baba-
That´s all.

And I was not kidding when I said that a true enlightene person would behave unlike a saint- just look at uncle Al!  He is the only true "enlightened" person of history that I can think of!  And he behaved like the society was one big joke..

So there you have it!  I say that Crowley is the prophet of the new aion..
And you guys say that Sai Baba is the only avatar!

Well, well-

Bless ya al

-And may this silly discussion perishe with the dogs-

Felix