News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tangible Entities?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Could this be the longest astral thread ever!? Have you ever seen a topic of conversation evolve so much before? I love it! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Veni Vidi Vici

Nita

Hi Adrian
  That is a great picture. Where did you take it?
      Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Adrian

Greetings Nita!

quote:
Originally posted by Nita:
Hi Adrian
  That is a great picture. Where did you take it?
      Nita

Actually it is from a friend of Robert's - in fact Robert sent it to me.

I am sure if you contact Robert, he would be pleased to tell you more about it, and/or put you in touch with the photographer.

I have seen several orbs photo's, and they are all similar - there is no doubt at all to me that digital camera's can "see" these things.

Best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Robert Bruce

G'day!

This pic was taken by Zufo, our new webmaster.

You can email him for more details on webmaster@astralpulse.com

Apparently, the growing use of digital cameras is providing lots and lots of orb shots.  It is said that digital cameras take in more of the spectrum, including some infrared and ultraviolet.  This means they are generally more sensitive, especially those cameras with night vision ability.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Thanks Ashfo, as I am snowed under with work and life's little problems and distractions, I would greatly appreciate any help with the research, which  would amount to a counter expose' or the Baba expose'.  

If anyone has the url of an official Baba site, or better a contact email for one of his representatives on the net, please fwd it to me.  I would like to find out 'their' side of the story as well.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

SaderinKnightOFValhalla

thanks Robert for sharing what you know , just the stuff you mentioned about werewolves and demons shows that anything is possible in this world . Consesus reality makes us believe that the world is practically flat as a board and theres nothing to it but I think anything can exist or be done. I starting to experiment with meditating and seeing what can be done through thought while in a trance . shapeshifting is REAL . I was experimenting in trance using energy and giving commands to change the shape of my body was testing this on my shoulder blades and ribs (i have kinda line backer body and wanted to shrink it down for reasons of my own) I had 20' inches across from shoulder blades and now their 16' !! and my rib cage is little bit smaller. Im doing experiments like these to become more adept in Mystic and Magick affairs . I even want to try teleportation and things most ppl couldnt believe to be real . Im still learning as I go I pray to thy gods for help and I also ask my spirit guide for advice as well. course im not sure how Id  use thought and energy to teleport thats something im only begun to imagine.

But between Silvia Browne and what you have wrote Robert it has helped me greatly in advancing spiritually . thanks

Most dear is fire to the sons of men,
most sweet the sight of the sun;
good is health if one can but keep it,
and to live a life without shame.
(Odins words from The Havimal , chapter on The wisdom for wanders and the Counsel Of Guests , verse 63)

Ashfo

Robert,

The official Sathya Sai Baba website is:

http://www.sathyasai.org/

and the USA website is;

http://www.sathyasai.org/organize/z1reg01/contents.html

There are contact details in that latter address.

You might also try;

Sai World
P.O. Box 7722
San Diego, CA 92167, USA

Currently I'm looking around for rescources, reading the sathyasaiexpose website, Ted Powells report (which is seriously flawed) and composing a draft letter which I will send to Ted.

I'm also seriously busy atm; I'm in the middle of exams which end next Tuesday.

Hopefully then I'll have a bit more free time.

- Ashfo

Robert Bruce

G'day Ashfo!

Thanks for your help.

I don't think that writing to Baba's critics will do much good.  But it will be interesting to see if you get any replies, and if they do reply their comments can be used.

My plan is to gather as much information and truth as I can, and then create a counter Baba expose' website.  This will clearly offer the alternative viewpoint, and all the counter information, to present the truth as best we can find.  I will list this under the same key words the expose sites use, so when the subject is searched the counter site will appear high in the search result list. This is the very least we can do.  And who knows where this will lead.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Grenade01

I know believe that videos can be faked, but damn those are pretty convincing..
Its not like the objects are blurry or undetailed either =(

But even if he faked the materializations and admitted to it publicly, but declined the molestation accusations, I would believe him then.  Seriously...those stories dont add up at all...they seem pretty poorly written to. (not that Im one to judge with my lack of grammer ha)
but yeah

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Ashfo

I intend to write more of a report-style letter in reply to Ted Powells Report which I've discovered is a rather well-known piece of anti-Sai material.

The expose website, in my opinion, pales in comparison to Powells report (labelled as "How Sai Cheats" or some such at the very top of the left frame on expose website).

Grenade, those movies, to me, show nothing fake occuring. I'm not sure if you're referring to them being faked in terms of creation of the ash or in terms of being altered to appear to be fake for purposes of condemning Sai.

It does seeem like a strange thing to be posted on an anti-Sai website.

- Ashfo

Grenade01

Im saying I do not believe the movies were manipulated to make him look like he is cheating.  They look very convincing ... I believe Ive seen even clearer movies before in the past...before I realized it was this guy.. I mean Im pretty sure it was him, and the movies also showed him cheating.  Its very obvious when he switches hands with the objects..
I dunno.. Id like to believe its real though, I really would.

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

Ashfo

I must look at the movies again...

I see nothing change hands..

- Ashfo

Grenade01

I think, also, I may have seen something on TV which had much clearer videos.
It was a while back, but It had to have been him, because he's the only religious leader I know of that says he can materialize objects out of thin air.

SaderinKnightOFValhalla

WARNING------------------------------------------------------------WARNING

I was told last night by a secret message that the DALEKS are invading Earth , I repeat The DALEKS are going to invade Earth  we must warn the Doctor right away course not the doctor before the 2nd or The Doctor after the 6th but we need the Doctor that was before 5th and not the one after the 5th . also Earth supplies of hamdingers are in greeeeeat peril The Daleks said they will take worlds hamdingers supply or they will exterminate !

also on BBC 2 the doctor after the 3rd said he doesnt like being ignored by great novelists . Thank you and BBC 2 shall never be posting again

Thank you
and God bleeeess
(quote from red skeleton)

Grenade01

Uhm...Right

distant bell

I base what I have said about Sai Baba on an danish dokumentary..
Danish tv has the habbit of showing wery interesting documentarys about "spiritula" stuff. once they follow some sick people to a christian preacher who was travelling through denmark, and had services, and claimed that he could exorcises diseases with the help of jesus...
And they followed i think two people who whent to the meating, and in american fashion got there deamons exorsised under quite spectaulary forms. The interesting thing is that they actually got HEALTHY and the cemarat team followed them to the doctor three months later and the doctor said that it was a coincidence but that they had self heald-and that sometimes happen...

What I am trying to say is this- the way the danish media handles these things is usually WERY open and objektive. Thay intervued Bada followers from denmark in this documentary.

There is a wery interesting movie about the german Mezmer - the guy who used hypnotism and workd with human magnetism. In the movie he fakes some manifestations to cure peoples diseases. He dose fake manifestations in order that people shall belive in him, and thus cure themselfe with mental power. So even if some of Sai Babas materialisations are fake- this dose not have to mean that all are it, or that he is a fake. He  might have wery good reasons for doing them- one reason would be to strenghten peoples belife without using to much of his ectoplasma. Why go to mor trouble than nessecary?

And the sex accusations?... he might have good reasons to do that to..
After all, all I have heard is that he has smeard some oil on the  genitals of the desiples.. and he didn´r force anybody- they all let him do it.. if someone would disagre he would not force them to do it..

Things are not always blck or white..
The things we consider to be moral or right might be quite different from
another point of wiev! after al, why shouldn´t an avatar do the things
Sai Baba is acused for? It´s all just cultural...

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Grenade01

I agree though.. He could be fabricating the things to make others have more faith in the rest of what he does. (kind of like a jesus turns water into wine type thing)  and what he does sexually is his own thing

But
while it doesnt make me turn my back on him
and the possibility that he is really this great man
..it doesnt exactly make me interested in listening to what he has to say
you know what I mean?

I really do hope he is legit though..I hate to see people devote themselves to something like this and be let down, because spirituality like that is a great thing.

astralc

Hi all, this sure is a long forum

About the case of paedophelia and sex abuse, I don't like to be sounding too heavy here but has anybody thought about the role of 'power' in sexual abuse? I know that I will come across as the 'professional smart arse' and I may not be very popular but I think something needs to be said. I know nothing of Sai Baba, I have nothing against him and have no ax to grind, but I do honour 'truth'.

To begin I will state my position and where I am coming from, I am a registered psychologist, and the stories I read on the Sai Baba exposed web site sounded pretty familiar to what I have heard from abused children and adults.

The common theme in sexual abuse, especially of minors, is that there is a 'power differential'. When one person has age, strength, sexuality and authority in a relationship there is the potential for abuse to occur.

In the letters I read there was an obvious thread of 'authority'. This is the most common theme in religious sexual abuse cases whereby the Priest uses his position of Godly Authority to perpetuate acts of abuse on the minors in his care.

The common theme for the victim is that they did not understand what was going on and felt guilty for being part of the 'assault'. The experience of 'victim guilt' has been well documeted in the psychology literature. This means that even though they did not initiate the act the victim felt guilty and blamed themselves for being attractive or of being the 'cause' of it. They also felt that because they respected and worshipped their abuser, they were unable to say 'no'. The abuser held power over the minors by the authority bestowed on them by the church and therefore by 'God'.

Ask those people who were abused by the church and went to Bishop Hollingworth, our new Governor General, for help whether they felt that they had the power to stop the abuse?

OK, I know that many of the letters were written by adults, men who were old enough to say no, to stop the alleged abuse. But again the situation is one of power and authority. Each letter stated how they could not believe that one so they respected as a God could have such base sexual thoughts while massaging his devotees genitals. His 'authority', an Avatar no less, provides him with the power to do as he wishes with little to fear in retribution.

It also sounds like the current situation in the USA in which, 40 years later, we are hearing how Bishops and other leaders of the Catholc Church are finally being found to have hidden records and evidence of rampant sexual abuse.

I just wanted to get some sanity back into the forum.

Astralc

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc

Grenade01

The thing about the sexual abuse accusations (from the ones that I've read)  They all seem as if they were written by the same person, and they never seem to list like any specific charges.  Just a story from someone who heard it from someone else type thing.  Like as far as Ive seen, there is nothing that says like Mr. Joe Schmoe is making these claims and doing this or that about it or you can contact him or read about his story from his words.

Those cases I read about read like fiction.
I would like whoever is doing the investigating to investigate that a bit..because thats what I find more curious.

Florian

Well I just visisted a relative of mine today who was with sai baba this year and had a look on two of his materialized things... that ashes and something called amrith (or so)

The ashes smelled of sandalwood, so I guess that's their basis

That amrith stuff is some liquid which moves about as fast as thin honey and it smells of soap... my relative got this stuff right out of an amulet that kept oozing this amrith all the time.

I just thought I'd share this, in case someone's interested http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

alchimiste

Could it have been a Bargest or Barguest the spectral dog well documented in the UK?........it is usually seen as a premonition of a death........maybe the Werewolf is a better option!!!!!

this is my first post....I'm just wetting my feet

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Ashfo

Grenade,

A man named Hari Sampath filed an official complaint to the Indian Bureau of Investigation about Sai Baba.

http://www.sathyasaivictims.com/govt_cbicomplaint.htm

:)

- Ashfo

distant bell

Hey Ashfo- that was some fun reading- but where on earth did you find it??
It dosn´t seem like the kind of thing that one stumbled over accidentally..

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Grenade01

Well.....good work ashfo
I have nothing else to say ;-)

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

As said, I have read just about everything on the net concerning the allegations against Sathya Sai Baba, and have commented on this in another post. I have yet to see one shred of credible evidence.  There are also, as previously said, serious flaws in many of the allegations and  'expose' stories online, and although some 'seem' like they contain real-life formal compaints to the authorities, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to verify if these are actually real documents or not.  So, in all fairness, everything on the net posted against Baba must be considered unsubstantiated hearsay.

I have contacted the Sathya Sai Baba in the USA, and had some conversations with officials, concerning what they consider to be the ongoing anti Baba propaganda war.  They will not openly comment on the allgations because they have a direct order from Sathya Sai Baba to ignore the slander, which has been in force for several years at least.

Sathya Sai Baba's two main comments when queried about this are:

1. Swami is pure.

2. When you did a big hole, you will always get a big pile of dirt next to it.

I would have to say that the action of 'turning the other cheek', which is recommended by Sathya Sai Baba to all his supporters and devotees when faced with such allegations, does not sound like the action of an international criminal or sexual deviate.

In closing this conversation, I would also have to say that the experience I had with Sathya Sai Baba, where he materialized before me (I was awake and my eyes were wide open) does not support said allegations to be real.  The ability to do such a thing is a highly advanced spiritual act.  I would have put it down to wishful-thinking causing a desire-based hallucination, if I had been a devotee. But I was not then, nor am I now or have ever been, a Baba devotee. At the time of this experience, I had barely even heard of Baba.  (A friend of mine had shown me a book and some pictures, and a video, of Baba, several months earlier, that's all).  In matters like this, I must follow my personal experience and my heart.  So, I choose not to believe that the slander leveled against Baba has any truth behind it. It just does not fit the personality and aura of the wonderful being who materialized before me that day.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com