News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tayesin's Dark Haired Man

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

Tay came anyway and saw the dark haired man. If Tay is right (and I need to decide this for myself), this guy is a living being, not someone I have ever known or met personally. Why he's doing it is unbelievable to me.

This might seem a little curt but this is the situation that I described (as did others in the topics) to you following yours PMs to me back in September and why I have suggested that there is a need to become aware of and then check out your personal space and then to proceed to manage it.

In these types of burdensome activities often it is happening within a few feet of oneself not out in the wide universe hence this is where the attention needs to be.

Below is some of my text from then re. the nature of the perps, I have not included your text as that was received via a PM.
-----------
In our experience very few connections are made by direct physical contact, these things cast around in an astral state until they find potential candidates when they then go to work.
Often the negs are discarnate entities but we think that they often work by attaching themselves to one human while working on another. this gives an impression that they are physical in nature. Of course sometimes they are physical wih sufficient skills and ego to get involved in such things.
------------

I read RBs text on Basic Psychic Countermeasures last weekend and in my humble opinion recommend this as a starting point to identifying and cleaning up your space. Others can obviously assist but in the long run it is often the victim themselves that plays a significant role in fixing things.
The main purpose of this message is to suggest where the focus should be WRT addressing the problem. While such realisations such as you are having do hit the psyche hard it also allows a perspective to be developed and a strategy to be applied. A single minded focus also helps those that might be assisting because the mindset has a degree of coherence which helps.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Dark Knight

Mick,

Don't make assumptions and don't push me in a direction I don't belong...I haven't told you everything for a reason.

As you would say, keep it open ended.

This is not a disincarnate being, and not just some New Age Psy Vamp off the street...if Tayesin is right, and I need to find that out for myself.

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight

Mick,

Don't make assumptions and don't push me in a direction I don't belong...I haven't told you everything for a reason.

Didn't think I was, simply outlining some history and inputs that I have.
quote:

As you would say, keep it open ended.

This is not a disincarnate being, and not just some New Age Psy Vamp off the street...if Tayesin is right, and I need to find that out for myself.

That is what I said :) anyway we can leave it at that.
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Michael_Stonewing

Hmmm...
It sounds like a very deadly situation. I would be careful with beings like that....they tend to have a way of subverting every action you try to accomplish...

Perhaps you should take the advice of the people on these boards and send plenty of white light and protective symbols his way.

Until Again.
Michael.

Anonymous

White light, huh? You might find this site useful when doing this.

http://www.piano-midi.de/midicoll.htm

Nothing fights evil like J.S. Bach's works.

Dark Knight

Tayesin worked on me last night even though I was not online (I was waiting for 10:00PM then was dismayed whenI realized my clock had suddenly slowed down...wrong time).

Tay came anyway and saw the dark haired man. If Tay is right (and I need to decide this for myself), this guy is a living being, not someone I have ever known or met personally. Why he's doing it is unbelievable to me.

Crim, if this is what you meant, email me if it's safe.

THis is hard for me to swallow and I don't know what to tlak about what not to. I'm going to talk to Tay, but something I think I will have to do this weekend, sit down, and somehow, chronicle every nook and cranny event that happened to me during my Feb/Mar data download.

Liz, if you're out there, let me know.

cwatson

If this tread was not so old, i would add my thoughts & put u in your place. Who tha heck are you to tell anyone to accept being raped! astral or not.. These attacks are real & a crime! To you.. I as others ARE going through the same attack. Your NOT alone & NEVER accept! :)  To an old tread.