News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Techs. to defend against spiritual attackers

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Light Mystic

Hi Winged Wolf! so, psychic combat's your forte? hmmm, it's not too good to be so very positive on this, but it is! why did you make that comment, may i asketh?

sometime on Sunday morning of 3-10-02 i had some kind of strange psychic battle astral plane experience where i had asked for my armour, shield and sword. this indeed is strange in asking for one's astral sword as Robert Bruce has mentioned to ask for while in the astral before. so, i didn't stop at the sword and asked for the other protective gear too. i had to! i was in a place that was surrounded by all kinds of monsterous beings that only one could really imagine! this place i was in reminded me of some kind of virtual reality game or role playing game. it was very strange indeed! i was projecting in what appeared to be nothing more than some kind of all around arena where anything and everything that one could be challenged with could happen!

to tell you the truth, maybe this was just some kind of lucid dream but one can never really know. i believe this was entirely something different and will say so later on why. i appeared in this place and possible was lead or even put into this strange place to be tested to see how powerful my mind is within the astral. well, unfortunatly, i don't believe that i did all that well.......i was basically surrounded by all kinds of weird beings who had all kinds of psychic and magical powers and some of them looked like ancient druids or wizards or something. -now you're really thinking that this was just a dream, right? smile-

as i was seeing the kinds of beings who were surrounding me in this place, i knew that i couldn't possibly really just have been in my own physical body, and knew that i should take some kind of action to defend myself. so, i asked for my armour, shield and sword and the armour appeared on my astral body and the shield in my left hand and my sword was given to me by some man's hand that appeared in mid-air that came out of a hole or tear in time and space.

my armour, shield and sword looked awesome! the armour and shield looked golden with a slight translucent quality to them, but the sword was more solid looking and had a scimatar -or a large and curved sword- look to it with some jewels on it too. i knew that since i was in this kind of offensive place i had to obviously defend myself against these aggressive astral beings. so, one who looked like nothing more than a human man decided to come toward me and i kept dodging his attacks that looked like energy that he was projecting out of his hands by using my shield and moving away from them. i kept going closer and closer to him until i was finally able to strike him with my sword. i had disabled him and then saw him sitting down on the ground somewhere close by frowning and keeping his head down as though he lost his pride, power and was rendered useless in his mind afterward.

this place was getting quite annoying, as i had to keep dodging energy attacks of sorts. i had to keep using my sword on others like that man who looked less like a human though. it's as though the more i stayed in this place to fight and defend myself, the more difficult the foe became for me to fight!

after i had managed to fight off one more astral being who looked less like a human man, i suddenly heard a voice in this place say, "that's enough. you will go no further here." after hearing that voice, i saw all of these strange viney looking creatures appear in front of me where i was standing and facing at. they were very large and were placed on opposite sides of each other. they were sitting in one place and were constantly and rapidly shooting in each other's direction. but, they weren't shooting energy to hit one another, they were doing this to prevent me from passing through them to move on and progress through and possibly even out of this strange arena like place.

i just continued to stand there and stare at these vine like creatures and this distracted me. this caused me to go off of my guard and the next thing i knew, i was suddenly hit in the back by some kind of strong energy that someone had projected to hit me with from behind. within seconds, i was fading away from this place and the energy that hit me on my back contined to be felt on my physical body's back until i completely woke back up into my body!

now, that was a strange astral experience indeed! ever experience something like this Winged Wolf?! i know it sounds crazy like a dream, but, why was i able to feel the energy blow on my physical body's back as i was entering back into my body? was the energy hit an astral hitchhicker itself maybe? who knows.....you never know! and, to further back myself up here, i knew the entire time that i was astral projecting in this strange place and was out of my body, so, it couldn't have just been a lucid dream, right?! ok, yes, there is that possibility, but who can tell me the difference between a lucid dream and an astral projection? Robert Bruce? Anyone? i do send out much thanks to anyone who can help me figure this one out! -smile-

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Winged_Wolf

Strange to be positive about psychic combat?  Why?  It's one of the things I'm best at, so I enjoy it, odd as that may seem.

re your dream....I don't know.  Might have been that you were out of body in your sleep, that's common enough.  Why did you feel the blow, if that's so?  Because it impacted your nervous system, since you were right there going back in body.
Confusion between waking and sleep could account for why it seemed so very physical.

I used to use swords and armor and such, but usually I just do straight combat without constructs these days, and don't use those kinds of associations.  I do make bombs sometimes, though, but I don't really make them look like a grenade or nuke or anything. :)

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Tir13

Howdy,

I haven't had a lot of time to actually post anything, because of that annoying little thing called "life".  Like WW, I rarely use any constructs (outside of my blade), but I find with certain creatures different strategies must be used.  Things such as astral leeches, pit feind hordes, veneratur'ia, t'taria, shadowmorphs, shadowen, kl'enia..  kar'davians..  etc.. etc.. etc..I use a combo of energy structures/blade (to more directly direct energy), you really need to show some caution.  In a few days I'll write a few of my battle techs/suggestions.  It'd be interesting if you did too WW.

Night
Jason

jo

If you "put out" fear and an expectation that you may encounter a lost soul who is sad or angry or malicious....or a negative thought form...then you will. If you astral-project with confidence and fearlessness...without any expectation of negativity, then you will NOT attract to yourself an energy that is negative/disempowering.
  "What you put out is what you get back."
  "Like attracts like."
I am not saying that negative entities or thought forms are not " out there." I am simply stating that if you raise your frequency of vibration you simply will not encounter them. In over 60 years of practising OBE this has worked for me.
 I do hope this post will be allowed to remain on the Forum because it may answer a question for someone needing to hear it. Thanks.

jo

Winged_Wolf

"Like attracts like"...it's a pretty phrase, the basis of many newage religions.  One little problem with it...

"Opposites attract".  Equally true, and equally proven out.  Which is to say....

Not really.  Neither one of those is a REAL tendency in nature--sure, negative and positive poles of a magnet attract, and members of the same species tend to flock together--at least among social animals...but....  The truth is far more complex than that.  Put aside those kind of simplistic, black and white ideas and watch the world around you.  What attracts a predator?  Fear?  No.  Vulnerability attracts a predator.  All the better if there is no fear, because those who aren't fearful also aren't wary.

Confidence is fine....so long as you can back it up.  False confidence is no protection at all.  While fear can be "blood in the water" for the sharks, lack of fear doesn't guarantee the sharks won't hear you thrashing about clumsily, no matter how confident you are.
So you'd better carry a harpoon gun, and you'd better learn how to swim well.

Most of the time, you'll get away without attracting predators, no matter how clumsy, fearful, or whatnot, you are.  Occasionally, you won't--no matter how confident you are.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

jo

Thanks MJ12. As we have a thirteen year old reading all the posts, I just thought it might be a good idea to provide a bit of balance.

jo

Blue Light Mystic

Hello again kind Two Bears! hmm, i wonder why sage, Frankinsence and other kinds of 'scents' seem to work well in protecting one from various kinds of evil spirits? i believe that Robert Bruce had once posted something on this on the other forum some time ago. i do at least know that sage does work and can rid one's home of negativity if it's present, so in knowing this, i'm sure that there are other kinds of scents that can have the same kind of beneficial effects as sage does too. -smile-

"Many many ways. I forgot to include the use of Frankinsence in the mid east works as well." Two Bears quote

"You can also talk them into leaving (light hypnosis). This is NOT recommended unless you have a stronger will than they do. I only do that when I do not have my tools with me." Two Bear's quoted statements

hmm, asking them to leave eh? yes, this could work, but in most cases, it probably wouldn't! why? why would they want to leave unless they were in some way, forced to do so? what if some spirits have actually once lived in the exact same location as you are presently living in and they 'feel' that they have a right to live on your property because it was once theirs? now, how would they take having to leave their area, especially if they happened to be Earthbound or ghosts and were 'unaware' that they really were no longer living? in knowing that, one should have some sympathy and respect for these people who are no longer living. they should be treated with respect as we would treat another living person. if we were to ask them kindly to leave and try explaining to them that they're dead and they need to move on into the light, then maybe that might help......but would it really? this little debate could go on and on so, i will say this. one must try to find a way that will work for that person. each spirit, entity, ghost and so forth are as different as each of us are. so, i'm sure that there really is no one 'absolute' way to protect oneself from them or to have them leave an area that we 'feel' that they don't belong in. one should at the very least give them some respect because believe me, it's not a good thing to get them angry at you, especially if they are bad. so, use one or more ways to protect yourself as well as your family members if you feel that there may be an evil spirit who could be residing in your home. try to not fear them, but help them. help them realize that they no longer are alive and ask them to go into the light. ask them to look for their mother, father or even grandparents who are waiting for them and ask them to call out their name to see them. this is indeed one way one could ultimately resolve their spirit problems. these poor people are forced to walk in darkness mostly because they have either committed suicide, died unexpectedly, have an addiction of sorts and so forth. these people are lost and confused and many of them are very distraught and angry because they don't know what's going on. i could continue on here, but i won't unless someone says so otherwise.......... -smile-

"You are correct. It is called smudging. Some indians smudge the children at night before bedtime to protect them from nightmares and night terrors." Quoted by Two Bears

thanks! that is nice to know that how indians choose to protect children at night as well as from nightmares and night terrors! very intriguing indeed! too bad the American society or Easterners within the U.S. don't know about that! -wink- oh well. i'm sure it also is what one believes in too that will further make something like this work too. disbelief can be a powerful thing too!

one other indian way that i can remember is by hanging up what i believe is called, dreamweavers. these are made out of leather animals skins and feathers and a stringed web of sorts is placed in a central looking piece. they have said that in hanging one of these beautiful pieces of work above a person at night will cause that person's nightmares to get caught up in the dreamweaver's web so they won't have to have it! now, that really is an awesome thing to know!
-smile- since most children are so suggestive, they will believe this and this belief may indeed keep that particular child from having a nightmare due to their own belief! -smile-

"I have been around this stuff for more than 40 years. I began hearing the spirits at the age of 5, and seeing some VERY nasty spirits at the age of 6." Two Bears quotes

hmmm, since you are able to see as well as hear spirits, it sound like you may have some kind of spiritual gifts! that is wonderful, of course, unless you fear seeing and hearing them, especially the nasty ones. one must remember though. the main thing and way that those who are not in a physical body can hurt us is by fearing them! some can even use our 'own' fear against us to hurt us! is one doesn't fear them, then they will just stand around that person not able to manipulate and hurt them. i'm saying this from some slight personal experience. i have seen a spirit who has tried to frighten me by appearing to me in monsterous forms, and this never works because i do not fear these mere forms he has chosen to appear to me in. i know that they are 'just' forms and because i 'know' this, this keeps me from being scared of 'him'. -smile- so, sometimes i wonder if there are demons and monsters or not! maybe demons and monsters are really 'just' people who are dead that are appearing to some of us this way to 'scare' us to inflict fear into our minds to try to hurt and scare us because they are bad! now, think about that one! -smile-

"invite good spirits though! that sounds unusual! couldn't one just use flowers? -laugh- of course, one never really knows unless one..." Blue Light Mystics quotes

"Indians do not generaly pick flowers. They leave them where the Great Spirit planted them so they will grow, and plant the seeds so they can return next year." Two Bears quotes

i'm sorry about laughing. i wonder why the American society picks flowers? yes, they do make lovely gifts, but then shortly afterward, the flowers dies. that is quite sad.....i think that i love the indian way a whole lot more. -smile- they leave them be and this allows them to stay beautiful even longer and stay happy themselves. flowers and plants are alive and i'm sure that in some way they can also feel pain right? yes, the plant will still continue to grow and live, but wouldn't they be more beautiful if we were to just leave them alone and grow and not to disturb them? -warm smile-

"Two Bears. what in the world is that? is that by using a poison arrow frog's skin excretion and putting it on the arrow and pointing it into a mirror? sorry, i don't know all that much about Feng Shui."
Blue Light Mystics quotes

"Not that kind of arrow. ;-)" Two Bears quote

i was just kidding a little there! -smile-

"According to Feng Shui (I briefly studied three forms (form school, compass school, and black hat school).

The Black Hat school is the simplest form of the three. if you are interested in studying it; I highly recommend "Move Your Stuff Change Your life" Sorry; I do not recall the authors name as a place to start.

According to Feng Shui spirits can only walk in straight lines (the reason why most people believing in Feng Shui have curving driveways, and hang a pa kua mirror over their front door." Two Bears quoted statements

thanks very for sharing that with me! i did know a little about Feng Shui, but not that much! -smile-

"yes, this is true too! in order for anything to work, seemingly, one must have faith and believe in something for it to work! yes, having doubt in it working is like saying, it's not going to work. Blue Light Mystic's quotes

"Exactly! I am also fond of saying "It is impossible to have faith in something you don't believe". Hence the reason I turned my back on "christianity", and follow another path that amswers my spiritual  questions." Two Bears statements

it's so wonderful to see others who have some of my beliefs on here! thanks Two Bears! Faith and belief are two key elements to have in order for certain things to work for that individual! -smile- they seem to be a part of something that can make something work and happen for someone in their life! -wink-

"Two Bears. well, what do you mean by this, telling the spirits where to get off? does that mean you wanted them to leave because they were bad and were bothering you? sometimes if i'm able to see something..." quoted by Blue Light Mystic

"As I said above; I began seeing negative spirits at the age of 6. I told my guardians what was happening to me, and I was beaten for lying, and the minister did not believe me, and the doctor put me on centrax (a tranquilizer) at the age of six! When I was 11 my sunday school class was having a contest to see who could read further in the bible, and In my reading I found that passage, and the next time they paid me a visit; I turned on the light and read the marked passage, and told them that according the bible; I had power over them, so I told them to leave. I turned off the light, and went back to bed after doing my first exorcism at the age of 11 (35 years ago). After I got rid of the negative spirits making me a nervous wreck; I no longer needed the Centrax." Quoted by Two Bears

that is terrible that you were beaten for telling the 'truth'! it is unbelievable how if another doesn't believe or understand what another peron's experiencing or is going through then the person who doesn't understand always seem to have such a negative reaction! why? why must people be that way? this is how those who have gifts are treated by others who are different from them. isn't this wonderful? the sad thing is, is that all of us have these gifts, but in the American society, we were taught to not know about them and deny having them! isn't that a nice thing to know? no, it is not! it is hindering and stopping many of us from growing and learning in many ways, including on a 'spiritual' level....... -slight sob-

and, also in your case Two Bears, the doctor put you on a drug, which i'm sure just made your situation even worse! drugs also do bad things to us, not only on a physical level, but on a spiritual level too....... -sob.......- i feel that drugs whether legal or not, do more damage to us than they really do good! so, why must we do them? why can't there ever just be another way? oh, the other sad thing is, there are other 'ways' but many of us were not 'taught' them and if we are, we think these 'other' ways are a bunch of bs......according to how our society is......... -sigh- sorry to be a bit down here, but what i have said here generally seems to be true, through my own eyes.......

to brighten up the conversation a bit here now... i'm happy to hear of your success in helping yourself so well whenever you were so young Two Bears! good for you! i'm very happy for you! -smile- i have helped myself in the past as well, but i certaintly wasn't as young as you were! how intelligent you were to figure out how to help yourself while you were so very young! -warm smile-

"I prefer to reach an amicable solution with he spirits when I can; but sometimes; they are of such a low level of vibration; you don;t have a choice." Two Bears quoted statements

yes, so do i. and yes, there really are those who are too low and stubborn to be able to effectively and sometimes even 'safely' compromise with! too bad it has to be that way at times! -smile- i don't like having to be their enemy as how they'd probably feel i am to them, but one must do what one must do in order to efficiently resolve certain issues or problems at hand......

"Numerous people have E-mailed me based on my reviews, and people knowing that I do this kind of thing, and I have taught them via E-Mail, and many have done the simple ritual of  sage and medicine wheel and cleared their house. Cathy (one of those people) used sage she bought in the grocery store and burned it on a charcoal block, and used the medicine wheel. A few days later she sent me the nicest thank you note (which I have in my files), and she thanked me for giving her house back to her, and included it's as if a cloud has been lifted." Two Bears statements

"Another lady in Belgium (if memory serves) was being bothered by entities, and I taught her via E-Mail, and she cleared her house. and had been doing this work, and at last record, she has done four exorcisms." quoted by Two Bears

Two Bears, that is wonderful indeed! i have been told but only once a little bit about the medicine wheel from an Indian woman who lived somewhere in Arizona. i was very young at the time so i'm unable to remember all that much in what she had told me. could you share some of what the medicine wheel is about with me? is there also a good site you know of that i could read more up about it on as well? does one place certain gemstones in different placed within the medicine wheel? i'd love to know more about it. this is one of the Indian ways that has intrigued me for some time for some reason! -warm smile- i do have a fondness for gemstones, especially turquoise, quartz crystals, lapis lazuli and the list goes on!

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Blue Light Mystic

Hi again Two Bears! wow, you really do have lots of credentials and lots of Reiki too! that's wonderful indeed! -smile- may i ask how long it took you to learn all of that? i don't know that much about Reiki, so, um.......are those different disciplines of Reiki or are they completely other kinds one can learn and use? are Shaman's Reiki masters too? and wow, the Tibetan Reiki Master/Teacher must really be a wonderful kind of use of Reiki! were you able to be taught if from a Tibetan monk? just a tad bit curious that's all! -smile-

"Here are my credentials.

HUNA practitioner
Karuna Reiki Master/Teacher
Magnussa Phoenix Reiki Grandmaster
Seichim Master
Seventh Facet Seichim Master
Shaman
Tibetan Reiki Master/Teacher
Usui Shiki Reiki Master/Teacher
Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master/Teacher
Zhan Zhaung Qigong Master

All of that; and I continue to work on self mastery. ;-)

You asked about colors of the energy. the colors change based on mood. I usualy use blue, violet or gold." quoted by Two Bears

that really is wonderful how you use those specific colors for your Reiki! i'm mostly fond of blue and violet. do you like using those colors? were they ones you were assigned? can a Reiki master use their given color as well as others? can Reiki be used on the person who's giving it out? if you can't answer me i'll understand. i know that unless the person is one, one can't be given answers to certain questions, so i've been told.....

"There are things that hide in closets. so be sure to smudge the closets too." quoted by Two Bears

yes, indeed! how dare things hide in closets! i wonder why that is...... i hope this won't scare anybody on the forum here, but, several times over the years, i've used astral sight and have seen doorways and portals and the such during a few instances and have actually been able to see spirits and so on comeing from the direction of my closet! i wonder if spirits and the such treat closets as interdimensional doorways between the realms? i've also heard of them doing this sort of thing with mirrors.......mirrors can serve as a type of doorway to the spirit realm.......as i've heard before......i believe this was once discussed on a talk show by a man with the last name of Joyce and he was talking about psychomanteums. psychomanteums enable one to see into the spirit realm during a kind of meditation where one sits inside of their closet for around 30 minutes with a lit candle while sitting and staring into a mirror while they're sitting inside of the closet....... i know this sounds very off the wall to many of you here......but.......i've actually attempted to try doing this.......and it did work! it also had worked for other family members too! -smile-

well, i know that saying the above kind of got off of the subject on here......but, i thought that maybe some of you might have thought that it was intriguing for you to hear. what i had said could be considered an unheard of way to meditate to see into the spirit realm. it has worked for me just about every time i had attempted it! maybe this really is another way to do what's called, scrying.... except while sitting in your closet by candle light! and, instead of seeing past or future events, one can see into the realm of the spirits! now, that's kind of thrilling! if you're not afraid to see spirits that is! they are just like we are, but without a physical and solid body like ours! remember that...... -warm smile- in knowing that, should we really fear them? that's for you to decide.....but, i say no. -smile-

so, if some of you are frightened in the middle of the night by something that makes a noise inside of your closet, clap your hands to turn on you clap on and off lights. -joke, but some of you may have that mechanism for real- i believe that Robert Bruce has mentioned before in order to help one surprise their unexpected visitors, especially during the dead of night, make a loud noise or clang some pots and pans and clap your hands! this will take them by surprise, and may scare them more than they are scaring you! you never know until you try though. always remember, there is no one for sure way to do something here to protect yourself. so experiment a little and find your own ways that will work out for you. and also maybe try using more than one way at the same time. this can also prove to be quite helpful as well. -smile-

until a bit later~~~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Blue Light Mystic

Hi Alex! -smile-

that is good, but yes this also can be bad. it really does depend on how you choose to use this ability. i'm sure that others can do this as well but one really should be careful on which way they choose to do this. i'm sure that many of you have heard what goes around comes around before. this could maybe also be called, karma. and, sometimes i wonder if we ourselves are really the ones who dish this so called karma out to ourselves! maybe karma comes from our own guilty conscious and whatever we do good or bad to another will happen to us back 10 times! anyone else here believe this? i've seen it happen before, both to people that i know and even to strangers!

remember, if we try to influence another person's live, especially in a 'bad' way, this in some form or way will eventually do us overall harm too! in doing this, it is messing with one's 'free will'. that is why trying to do another harm or influence another is not good! i'm not blabbing away here, that is just what i personally believe. i just wanted to share this with you that's all! -smile- we also should know that since we are all from the 'same' sourse, we are in a way because of that a part of each other. so, if we hurt another person, we are hurting ourself too! our minds and our hearts will tell this to us whenever we do something to another. that is why i'm saying this here! -smile- one doesn't have to really be 'empathic' to know that you are hurting another person as well as yourself and that this is wrong.......ok, i'll be quiet now! -smile-

so, Alex, i'm also sure that many of us can influence a person in good or bad ways just by 'thinking' and using our mind! sometimes a 'thought' can be a powerful thing within itself.....believe me, i know! if one sends out a negative thought while thinking about another person, this can make a person get a headache or maybe even become ill! that is not good at all! if a person sends out love, then the person who's having this wonderful feeling sent towards will probably be feeling a sudden surge of warmth and happiness -smile- now, i could be wrong, but i also could be right! there really is no way to prove this unless 'maybe' the two people would agree to do an experiment where 'thoughts' would be sent to the two people and the observer would watch and record the results....... now, that would be something to see. how 'thought' could effect another......

"I personally have the ability to make things happen by just thinking of them, so I know for sure that one is able to influence his and/or others' life(s) with his thoughts in almost any way...
Sometimes it scares me a bit, that I can do something 'bad' without intent...
Yet I'm trying to do only good things with this, but on the other hand - who know what I've done in my life and I'm not even aware of it....?
Hmm...." Alex's quotes

>> as i believe, giving someone the evil eye is whenever a person who doesn't quite like you looks at you with a nasty expression in their eyes and directs negative thoughts towards you. that's just my guess, and, if they do this with great intensity, this could cause one to get sick or ill soon afterwards! well, that's what my grandmother believes anyway, it may or may not really be true though, but who knows? <<

"This can surely happen !
The power of human's mind is limitless, though I think people should have more control over it... I hope there will be more 'calm' times, when it would be something that happens occasionally and not all the time (like it is nowadays :(" quoted by Alex

yes, our mind can make things happen! how else could people manipulate objects with their what? their 'mind'! it is the mind that can 'help' make a majority of things happen! thanks for agreeing with me Alex. i love to hear others who think like me here. this even further helps prove to me that much more how alike we are. i'm not talking about just you and i Alex, i'm talking about people as a whole. people are all not that different. we actually are the same in many ways due to being created by the same loveing 'sourse'! -warm smile-

>> hey, sorry to hear about that, including your luck! why can't we just all get along? why do we have to have to date and be with so many others before we can just be with the right person? wouldn't this just eliminate heartbreaks? no, this world has to be quite harsh i guess. no offense man! i've broken a few hearts too, because the guys i was with didn't love me, even though i might've loved them! -smile- such as how this life is anyway, ho hum. <<

"This is a nice topic, but I guess it's not the place to elaborate on that :-D
But just explaining my "brutal tactics" in this matter - it was her who was draining my of my sanity and after my harsh approach I finally felt free ;-P" quoted from Alex

understand. yes, not the right place to discuss this kind of thing here indeed! -smile, and small laugh- i just wanted you and some others who have had their hearts broken before to further realize that they're not the only ones who have had this done! maybe being single is better for some of us......ah, but not always! we do need to have someone to love in our life, right? -wink & smile- ok, we can drop this now, i'm not a love or dating expert, so i'll be quiet now! -giggle-

>> and, maybe she wasn't necessarily directing bad thoughts towards you and your luck for some reason just decided to stop itself. ah, but you never really know, maybe it was her bad feelings about the break up that were coming your way. break ups can really have quite strong emotions and feelings that are attached to them though, believe me, i know! -smile- <<

"My luck was never gone :-D
I don't know how I earned this - maybe I've got great spiritual protection from the above, maybe I was/am doing great things in another incarnations..? I don't know...
But that time I really think it was her, because she hates me now....
:(" Alex's quotes

well, maybe so, but i honestly can't really say whether or not this is true for you, but it might be! -smile- and yes, maybe you had done some good things during your other lifetimes and were getting bad your good karma in the forum of luck! well, just a thought! i'm no expert as i've said before with love and the such, but, i will say that i'm sure she won't be able to keep hating you forever! i've had break ups and i don't even think about those guys anymore! see, so, hate towards another doesn't last forever. it's not good to feel that way while thinking about another anyway........

>> good going Alex! i think that if one tries to give out an attack, mentally toward a person, it's only right that we use a counterattack and let them get their bad vibes right on back to them! how dare people try to do such a thing, whether they know they are or not! i'm glad to hear that you knew about this and were prepared! i'm glad for you indeed! -smile- <<

"I'm glad you share my thinking... :-D
It was nothing big, but a guy just did it for fun I guess...
But still I do not think I've stopped him from doing such things in the future... :(
I don't know if I can do this, but I know that I didn't want to do any harm - just to stop it for some time... ;-))

May the Blue Light always shine upon you ;-)
Alex

Human life is full of magic, one only needs to spot it."

and, i'm happy to hear that you and i think alike too Alex! thank you as well! -warm smile- i hope that this guy who you know may be doing this negative attacks thingy to you finds this to become boring someday soon and looses interest. what really is the use in doing such a thing like that anyway? especially if that person can't really see the effects it has, um, right??? i'm sure he'll someday grow up and will loose interest in doing that to you. ah, but you never know, right? it's best to not totally just rely on that, and to stay on your guard anyway! -smile-

thanks for wishing the beautiful blue light to shine upon me! and the same to you, i'm sure you like blue too! i like your quote too. yes, our life is full of magic. look at how plants, animals and how honey bees grow and work naturally! we can simply see magic in nature! if it weren't for honey bees that pollinate flowers, we wouldn't have fruit to eat! they are what helps make the trees produce the fruit! trees are what we need to have on Earth that allows one to breathe and live! we exhale what they need to live on too! magic is everywhere indeed Alex. i love your quote. great choice!~~~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Blue Light Mystic

Hello again kind Winged_Wolf. -smile- yes, if psychic combat's what ye like_th, then so be_eth! i don't think that one really could be permentaly harmed by it anyway, um, right? it's not like if one were in an astral battle of sorts they'd wake back up in their body with a scar or two.....or would they? i wonder if that would be possible? you never know....... -smile- sometimes whenever i'm in some kind of challenging room or battle within the astral, i tend to enjoy it too, but only up to what i can handle! if i can't handle it, i just go back into my body and wake up..........feeling like a failure....... how about you? sometimes it's not good to mess with something one doesn't fully understand what they're messing with. i'm saying this from experience. -smile-

"Strange to be positive about psychic combat?  Why?  It's one of the things I'm best at, so I enjoy it, odd as that may seem." Winged_Wolf's quotes

"re your dream....I don't know.  Might have been that you were out of body in your sleep, that's common enough.  Why did you feel the blow, if that's so?  Because it impacted your nervous system, since you were right there going back in body.
Confusion between waking and sleep could account for why it seemed so very physical." quoted by Winged_Wolf

thanks for your input here! yes, maybe i was still somehow strongly linked to my astral body while i was entering into my physical again and was why i was able to feel the energy blow on my physical body's back! it didn't hurt really, it was just a feeling of energy, and the fear really was what scared me and had caused the real discomfort if anything. um, i still didn't like being hit though! -worrysome smile- it really was physical though i tell you! i'm surprised that i didn't wake up and check for a burn mark on my back it was so real!

"I used to use swords and armor and such, but usually I just do straight combat without constructs these days, and don't use those kinds of associations.  I do make bombs sometimes, though, but I don't really make them look like a grenade or nuke or anything. :)"
quoted by Winged_Wolf

hmmm, are you sure that everything or everone you're fighting is bad and is something or someone who really should be fought?! are you sure you may not be hurting someone who's good? i mean, do they just come over and attack you or something??? well, if that is the case, it is a good reason to attack and defend yourself alright! maybe ya got some astral enemies! -smile, um, but not really. but in your case, i'll smile for you, since it seems like you enjoy the battles!-

hmm, you make bombs? that's neat! are they filled with fire crackers and acid? i'm just joking! but, since it's within the astral, maybe it would be an intersting thing to see happen, right? -wink- if the bombs were filled with fire cracker, that really might scare your enemies whenever they'd go off! -laugh- i'm quite sure that they won't be expecting that noise!

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Blue Light Mystic

Hello Tir13! -smile- yes, life is quite annoying sometimes, especially whenever it gets so busy you can't seem to get the time to post or do other things you'd much 'rather' be doing! darned life huh? -smile-

so, you've fought astral leeches and the such? i'd be intrigued to hear more about how you have chosen to fight them off. i've found some on my astral body before, especially for some reason in my hair, um, but, only 'astrally' NOT 'physically' ok? darned things! they must be from the 'lower' astral! i normally don't ever even see insect while i'm in the astral, so, that's why i'm saying that's where they must be from!

i'd love to also hear how you know the names of the other creatures you've come across while in the astral....is this maybe just a feeling or intuition on what they're called, or..... is this what 'you' choose to call them? if you're choosing to call them that, i like that! can you tell me more about them? i seem to like to learn more about these kinds of critters for some reason even if they kind of are bad i guess. i don't go and seek them out, but rather observe them at a safe distance per say....... -smile-

well, thanks again for sharing what you know! a bit later now though and do take care! -warm smile-

"I haven't had a lot of time to actually post anything, because of that annoying little thing called "life".  Like WW, I rarely use any constructs (outside of my blade), but I find with certain creatures different strategies must be used.  Things such as astral leeches, pit feind hordes, veneratur'ia, t'taria, shadowmorphs, shadowen, kl'enia..  kar'davians..  etc.. etc.. etc..I use a combo of energy structures/blade (to more directly direct energy), you really need to show some caution.  In a few days I'll write a few of my battle techs/suggestions.  It'd be interesting if you did too WW." Jason or Tir13's quoted statements

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Blue Light Mystic

Hello Jo! i also like how you think as well! i agree with you in the "put out" theory as well as the "Like attracts like". if one especially 'fears' something will 'happen' while in the astral, this will in many cases, 'cause' whatever one fears to appear, come to you or happen. i'm saying this from what i've experience while projecting. this has happened to me many times before while projecting, especially whenever i was beginning to learn how to project. thinking, feeling and fearing something while astral projecting seems to make it 'happen'. that is how the astral in most cases from personal knowledge seems to work.

Jo, i like everything that you said on this particular post and thank you for your input too. i have no real say in whether or not a person's post stays on here! i do but don't, because it's not my site and everyone is welcome to have their own opinions here and share their knowledge and ideas. i believe that people have the right to this, right? but i don't like it when others choose to bash, poke fun of or verbally hurt another person for sharing what they feel or believe. nobody should treat another in a bad way for saying what they want to here. that's just how i feel and is why i like this new site! nobody can really hide and get away with that now! thanks forum moderators and creaters of Robert's new looking site! -wink-

so Jo, please feel free to share your thoughts like the one on your post below. i agree with you on your views too! and yes, if one raises their vibration, they normally probably wouldn't come into contact with nasty astral beings while projecting as well as that type of negative person while in the physical too...... just some of my input! we shouldn't hate a person who's like that! we are all a part of each other, so hating them is not a good thing to do! that is where they are in their spiritual developtment. we are all at our 'own' developtment and we should respect in a way that too~~~

"If you "put out" fear and an expectation that you may encounter a lost soul who is sad or angry or malicious....or a negative thought form...then you will. If you astral-project with confidence and fearlessness...without any expectation of negativity, then you will NOT attract to yourself an energy that is negative/disempowering.
  "What you put out is what you get back."
  "Like attracts like."
I am not saying that negative entities or thought forms are not " out there." I am simply stating that if you raise your frequency of vibration you simply will not encounter them. In over 60 years of practising OBE this has worked for me.
 I do hope this post will be allowed to remain on the Forum because it may answer a question for someone needing to hear it. Thanks." Jo's quotes

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Blue Light Mystic

and hello yet again Winged_Wolf. -smile- yes, we must remember that "Opposites attract" too, i believe that Paula Abdul made a song about that once, and a cartoon cat man was in her music video too!
-smile- uh, but a human and a cat man......now, maybe that's going a bit far right? -laugh- and, if we take two magnets...their opposing sides attract and the list can go on! so, opposites and like attracts like can 'both' be correct but not in every single case. both of you are right, and so i agree with both of you on your views. so, like attracts like may not always work and opposites attract might not always work either. it all really depends on what is being presented! in the case of a magnet though, opposites 'always' attracts! and i can't really think of any other examples like that though. -smile- but still, both of you are right in your beliefs on this!

"Like attracts like"...it's a pretty phrase, the basis of many newage religions.  One little problem with it...

"Opposites attract".  Equally true, and equally proven out.  Which is to say....

Not really.  Neither one of those is a REAL tendency in nature--sure, negative and positive poles of a magnet attract, and members of the same species tend to flock together--at least among social animals...but....  The truth is far more complex than that.  Put aside those kind of simplistic, black and white ideas and watch the world around you.  What attracts a predator?  Fear?  No.  Vulnerability attracts a predator.  All the better if there is no fear, because those who aren't fearful also aren't wary.

Confidence is fine....so long as you can back it up.  False confidence is no protection at all.  While fear can be "blood in the water" for the sharks, lack of fear doesn't guarantee the sharks won't hear you thrashing about clumsily, no matter how confident you are.
So you'd better carry a harpoon gun, and you'd better learn how to swim well.

Most of the time, you'll get away without attracting predators, no matter how clumsy, fearful, or whatnot, you are.  Occasionally, you won't--no matter how confident you are." quotes by Winged_Wolf

g Winged_Wolf! you sure nailed it here now! -smile- what a great argument here! yes! if one were to put opposites and like attracts like and all the way you just did, of course it could be argued! if one uses nature for example with blood and sharks, the sharks will be attracted to that person who's bleeding in the water for sure and will want to eat them! if we put opposites and sameness in a 'physical' sense instead of a 'spiritual' one, then yes you are correct as well in the way you are describing it here! of course one will be eaten by sharks if they're bleeding! they are predators who are hungry and are attracted to the bleeding person because of the blood! but still, people can argue and debate this subject forever but both will only be right in the way they compare what is being talked about in different situations to other things. no matter what someone could say here, they are indeed right! i do like how you twisted this off of the 'spiritual' and compared it with nature though! that is quite ingenious of you! -smile- yes, having false confidence can be bad, especially in the face of real physical danger! not knowing about something too can protect one, but in the case of sharks, knowledge is the real key to staying alive whether one has no fear of them or not, right? -smile-

that's all i'd like to say on this for now. thanks for your further view on this opposites attract like attracts like thingy Winged_Wolf and Jo.~~~

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic

Winged_Wolf

Psychic phenomena can affect material things, although it takes a very high level of power and skill to do so.
That means that they can physically harm a person--but that things/people which can do this are very rare.

However, causing distress or pain is not so difficult, and these things can lead to harm (a blinding headache while driving could be a deadly distraction).

As well, persons who are sensitive are more easily affected--and additionally, they can be hurt or harmed by things which a non-sensitive person wouldn't notice.  A person who is blind will not react to a blinding light--but for a sighted person, it could be extraordinarily painful and damaging.

Only sensitives generally react to purely energetic effects.  But energy abilities can be used to stop abilities which could cause more generally harmful effects.  I doubt I could do more than give someone a headache--but I can stop them from doing worse to someone else.

This is not a game where everyone wakes up safe and sound at the end.  It CAN be genuinely dangerous, not only to mind, but to body as well.  So can a great many things in life....

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Mobius

Sorry everyone for my interuption here.
Winged Wolf, have been trying to contact you, but my mail comes
back when I send you a PEM.
Can you send a plain email to my address so I can use reply, thanks.

dfv@start.com.au

Mobius

Winged_Wolf

That's odd....I'll double check the address in my profile.  My mail shouldn't bounce, I empty it daily, and it has a capacity of several hundred messages.  It would take a week to fill.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Blue Light Mystic

Hi again all. i was wondering if others would maybe like to come together on this particular forum section, Psychic Self Defense area and discuss ways one could protect/defend oneself if one feels as though they're being attacked by something or someone that is unseen in a -spiritual- sense. there are even many various ways a person even an animal such as your beloved pet could be attacked spiritually as well. i am actually speaking from experience and aren't just blabbing away on here.

now, why would i choose to create this folder here? because -i've- as well as others i know have been attacked a few times in our life in different ways, and have seen this by using astral sight as well as clairvoyantly happening to them or i while meditating or while in an altered state of mind. in seeing this, it has taught me over time how to deal with the attacker. i know of a few ways an attacker could choose to go about attacking or even inflicting physical pain on to their desired and targeted person or animal. how? well, first of all, the attacker could not only be spiritual, but could also be a person who's living in the flesh who may actually know you and they could therefore be wanting to do you harm! in knowing this can be quite beneficial because now you know that they could either be living or deceased and could in rare cases be non-human as well. yes, i said,
non-human! i won't really get into the non-human here, though, as i wish to not upset others on here about saying that...so, i will just stick to the basic -human- attackers.

i will now get started in letting you know how a spiritual attacker may chose to harm another which is quite important in learning how to defend yourself against what they may be trying to do. most attackers normally seem to choose affecting the person or animal either on a spiritual level by draining them of their own personal energy, inflicting severe -physical- pain or even try to influence them in one or more bad ways. in my opinion, if they choose to inflict physical pain, then this probably would normally be called a psychic attack as i've heard. right, do correct me if i'm wrong, i don't mind. -smile- i believe that Robert Bruce has said before that in order for something or someone to be able to cause some kind of harm to another, they/it has to somehow find a way to connect with the individual's "mind" or even create some sort of mind bond in order to attack that person. i as well as other people i know and have known have had their attacker in most cases seem to have chosen to inflict pain on them by causing them to have horrible headaches. i know this because some have told me that's what was happening to them and felt they were causing it and i
on a few rare times have actually been able to see what my attacker had looked like who was causing me to have the extremely horrible headache while being forced to lie down on my bed in major pain.

now, that's all i'd like to say on a few examples of how an attacker whether spiritual or living can choose to harm another person and in what way(s). the next question is, how can we protect ourselves or keep our attackers from accomplishing or more like continue their attack on us, especially if we feel that they are doing this at the time they are? Robert has mentioned a few ways to do this in his Astral Dynamics book and i'm also sure he's mentioned even more in his new upcoming book, but i will give you some techniques that i've been choosing to use that can even stop the attacker from harming you if he/she/it is indeed doing something to you. these techniques may or may not work for you if you try them, but all i know is that in doing these i've been able to stop their attacks and have proven to work quite well for me:

1) what's one of the main ways one can stop any kind of psychic attack? by imagining oneself surrounded by white light! ask God to please surround you with his -pure- white light at least 3 or more times with strong intent in your mind/voice and also strongly -visualize- yourself standing in the very center of it to further help yourself make the protection work faster.

2) keep saying and repeating various kinds of chants such as, -Om- or even buy a crystal bowl tape or Om tape that you can purchase at a metaphysical book store. if you feel like you may be being attacked by some kind of unseen influence who may be harming you, play one of these kinds of tapes and chant with the tape or mantra of your choice and close your eyes and watch the results! (if you have astral sight or clairvoyance).

3) maybe try to come up with or develop your own kind of prayer or protective techniques and maybe see which ones may work best for you. also try Robert's suggested protective measures in his book, mine and your own that you may come up with as well and combine and use the ones that you feel work best for you overall.

that is all that i'd like to say for now. if any of you on here know of any other ways that you know of to protect yourself against an unseen attacker whether they're spiritual or living, then do feel free
to post them on here as well. many of us shouldn't stay in the dark or not know about this sort of thing, and i'm sure that Robert as well as others i know who have been attacked one time or another during their life certainly would agree with me on this too!

Blue Light blessings
from Blue Mystic