News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

telekenesis

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

to start of get a feather, a peice of paper, besure that the feather is not white.
next begain practiceing telekenisis by staring at it tell you see both the paper and the feather begain to merge, if you see this happin then you are seeing it's aura if it's a black feather then it'll be white and so on.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Dusty2010

Quote from: kurai kokoro on August 21, 2009, 21:30:39
to start of get a feather, a peice of paper, besure that the feather is not white.
next begain practiceing telekenisis by staring at it tell you see both the paper and the feather begain to merge, if you see this happin then you are seeing it's aura if it's a black feather then it'll be white and so on.

I have to ask because I have no experience with telekinesis, but why can't the feather be white?   :?

kurai kokoro

okay that is a valid question and I should have continued this quite some time ago, the feather can't be white or you would have nothing to practice on the seperation of the two values is nessecary so that when you see the aura i'll be noticable however it doesn't have to be any color or value in particular.

step 2: once you can see the aura try and manipulate what you are seeing so that one side of the aura starts to pull in a direction to the point of spinning. this is for those who cannot yet spin the spinner.

Dusty2010

Quote from: kurai kokoro on October 21, 2009, 05:00:52
okay that is a valid question and I should have continued this quite some time ago, the feather can't be white or you would have nothing to practice on the seperation of the two values is nessecary so that when you see the aura i'll be noticable however it doesn't have to be any color or value in particular.

step 2: once you can see the aura try and manipulate what you are seeing so that one side of the aura starts to pull in a direction to the point of spinning. this is for those who cannot yet spin the spinner.

Ah, okay I get it now.  I may have to try this.  Would a psi wheel be using a different technique than this?

kurai kokoro

no, i just sugjested a feather because it's lighter than paper, well depending on how big the feather is.

Alfera

you sure thats telekinesis? i think perceiving auras is clairvoyance

kurtykurt42

The term clairvoyance (from 17th century French with clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision") is used to refer to the alleged ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses, (a form of extra-sensory perception).

The term telekinesis(from the Greek word τῆλε, meaning distant, and κίνησιςc, "kinesis", meaning motion; literally "movement from the mind"), or distant movement using the mind. Is a term used to refer to  the direct influence of the mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy. An example of telekinesis could include distorting or moving an object by using you're thoughts only.

I have been practicing telekinesis lately but without much luck. I practice with paperclips, bottle caps, pens, small pieces of food, etc. What you want to try and do is be able to 'communicate' with these objects and learn to be able to ask it to move. You could 'will' it to move but that would be more like a command. Therefore, it becomes more like a collaboration, a partnership with the object. Since the pen and yourself at the subatomic level are relatively similar, as in made of energy, it just becomes a matter of patience and practice until the method is acquired.

litenith

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on November 30, 2009, 18:17:12
The term clairvoyance (from 17th century French with clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision") is used to refer to the alleged ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses, (a form of extra-sensory perception).

The term telekinesis(from the Greek word τῆλε, meaning distant, and κίνησιςc, "kinesis", meaning motion; literally "movement from the mind"), or distant movement using the mind. Is a term used to refer to  the direct influence of the mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy. An example of telekinesis could include distorting or moving an object by using you're thoughts only.

I have been practicing telekinesis lately but without much luck. I practice with paperclips, bottle caps, pens, small pieces of food, etc. What you want to try and do is be able to 'communicate' with these objects and learn to be able to ask it to move. You could 'will' it to move but that would be more like a command. Therefore, it becomes more like a collaboration, a partnership with the object. Since the pen and yourself at the subatomic level are relatively similar, as in made of energy, it just becomes a matter of patience and practice until the method is acquired.

That seems quite interesting. I've never saw it for such perspective before, to be honest. Is there any specific book you have read to get you started or are you developing the skill on your own?

kurtykurt42

I have been talking with a couple very talented individuals that know people that have the ability. I see no reason not to believe them because what they are saying seems to make a lot of sense. They have been teaching me the necessary techniques to move small objects, all that's left now is for me to practice.

Yamabushi

Everyone I know who has and can manifest telekinesis describe their interactions with the objects as a cooperative arrangement. Tests for micro-PK and macro-PK from a small sample of talented "psychics" in northern California showed that those who entered into such a cooperative arrangement (with plasma, in this instance) did exert evidence of interaction, resulting in one or the other form of PK interaction effects, or both. Interesting also was the following: those who used their intention as a subjugation propulsion force (i.e. using will power to make plasma do their bidding) did not produce PK effects in the least, save for occasional disturbances in the flux. What provided me with an important clue regarding this was how they described their interactions with the plasma flux:

A cooperation is established with what flows; persons were invited "to understand the flow by momentarily becoming the flux, and then by a handshake, the interface would result in a macro-event." Individual reports were quite telling: "the plasma and I did our thing," or words to that effect. What clued me was what they would say next in describing their interface: "it was like communicating with something that lives, but different from a dog or a cat or my (spouse)," one fellow reported. "Only thing is, it was conscious and it had feelings, and it knew what I wanted." These types of reports came from not just one, but from all of the others who were using this approach.

YB

Berserk

Has anyone here read the New York Times bestseller by Masaru Emoto, "The Hidden Meesags in Water?"   Much of the book consists of photos of artistically stunning and elegant crystals created through various types of focus on positive themes like love and forgiveness.  The ugly water formations result from a negative focus like "You fool!"  The beauty of this research is that it can be replicated by anyone.  I wonder how this is related to psychokinesis.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Yamabushi on December 11, 2009, 21:37:45
Everyone I know who has and can manifest telekinesis describe their interactions with the objects as a cooperative arrangement. Tests for micro-PK and macro-PK from a small sample of talented "psychics" in northern California showed that those who entered into such a cooperative arrangement (with plasma, in this instance) did exert evidence of interaction, resulting in one or the other form of PK interaction effects, or both. Interesting also was the following: those who used their intention as a subjugation propulsion force (i.e. using will power to make plasma do their bidding) did not produce PK effects in the least, save for occasional disturbances in the flux. What provided me with an important clue regarding this was how they described their interactions with the plasma flux:

A cooperation is established with what flows; persons were invited "to understand the flow by momentarily becoming the flux, and then by a handshake, the interface would result in a macro-event." Individual reports were quite telling: "the plasma and I did our thing," or words to that effect. What clued me was what they would say next in describing their interface: "it was like communicating with something that lives, but different from a dog or a cat or my (spouse)," one fellow reported. "Only thing is, it was conscious and it had feelings, and it knew what I wanted." These types of reports came from not just one, but from all of the others who were using this approach.

Wow that's interesting. But plasma has properties quite unlike those of solids, liquids, or gases and is considered to be a distinct state of matter.

A cooperation is established with what flows; persons were invited "to understand the flow by momentarily becoming the flux, and then by a handshake, the interface would result in a macro-event."

That must feel pretty weird. If I were to establish a connection with a stainless steel paperclip do you think my consciousness would momentarily spread throughout the solid metalic micro-structure? Then once a link is established the macro effect takes over and you perceive the object as a whole (from outside itself). Then you focus your thoughts on moving the paperclip to its new point in space and it responds similar to how a dog would if you called his name.

Dragohad

YB

This is only for those that dont know the "technique" of moving things. i found out the way to do so 'for me'.
you dont "ask" or form a "partnership" u will it to move. dont think of moving it..{the hardest part}.
You expect it to move. You feel it move. dont visualise, and just do it. {i heard this all over the net about "just do it" and i never understood until i was doing just that. its hard for me to explain clearly, but i think that it has something to do with your higher self or you HGA and will power, or Thelemic power. After one day i just sat in my chair and looked at a pen i had on the table. i just needed it to get to my hand....there was no visualisation, just intent. and without thinking i just called to it and it came.}
"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>

Yamabushi

Quote from: Dragohad on December 13, 2009, 09:48:11
This is only for those that dont know the "technique" of moving things. i found out the way to do so 'for me'.
you dont "ask" or form a "partnership" u will it to move. dont think of moving it..{the hardest part}.
You expect it to move. You feel it move. dont visualise, and just do it. {i heard this all over the net about "just do it" and i never understood until i was doing just that. its hard for me to explain clearly, but i think that it has something to do with your higher self or you HGA and will power, or Thelemic power. After one day i just sat in my chair and looked at a pen i had on the table. i just needed it to get to my hand....there was no visualisation, just intent. and without thinking i just called to it and it came.}

And yet you are still using your biology as psychophysiology to engage cooperation (the "response" to your "call") from the pen. The technique is the handshake, which I didn't really talk about, and which is what you did. Willing it to move is a beta state thing - i.e. hard concentration upon the thought of the object moving, which, as you pointed out, doesn't work very well. Your method of feel-expectation is cooperation.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Dragohad on December 13, 2009, 09:48:11
It would seem that not very many people know the technique for moving things. I have been practicing willing it to move, expecting it to move, asking it, yelling at it, being nice, raising my energy as high as it will go and trying to use my entire energy body to push it even an inch but it just sits there. 

kurtykurt42

I finally got my highlighter to move, and then tried recording it and it wouldn't move again! After a while of recording it I finally got it to move.

I posted the video on youtube.

Dragohad

Quote from: Yamabushi on December 13, 2009, 12:26:50
And yet you are still using your biology as psychophysiology to engage cooperation (the "response" to your "call") from the pen. The technique is the handshake, which I didn't really talk about, and which is what you did. Willing it to move is a beta state thing - i.e. hard concentration upon the thought of the object moving, which, as you pointed out, doesn't work very well. Your method of feel-expectation is cooperation.

i wouldnt call it cooperation, or a handshake. more like if it doesnt do what i want i destroy it. {at least thats my mental trigger that is....}

but i'm sure that this is just my thought and that you really shouldnt take it all to hard to heart.....

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.

catch ya later.

{oh and btw before i go, kurty, i posted a video of me moving the psiwheel back a few years ago and posted it up on youtube a few months ago cuz i found it sitting around doing nothing on my comp....so i had to get rid of it and all u know.?.. but anyways...check it out if you want. my handle on youtube is dragohad. its the video marked telekinesis. laters}

kurai kokoro

okay what i was saying was to veiw the aura and then minipulate the aura.

Dragohad

would you guys care if i asked you a question?....
would it be a good thing if say i wrote a book on PK and gave info on it as well as techniques???....just curious cuz i'm thinking of writing a book on it is all.

mo

yes, it's a good thing. if you want it to be a bestseller, remember the #1 rule: the MOST IMPORTANT THING about a book is the TITLE!

kurtykurt42

I always thought the cover was the most important.  :-D

Dragohad

what do you guys/gals think about the title "Psychokinesis: the secret." ??
would that be a good one?

Xanth

Why not write the book first... then come up with a suitable title afterwards?
Ideas do change mid-thought.  ;)

Dragohad

yeah, true. but...i've kinda already wrote some of it and that fit so far....it can always change though....so i aint worried about it......any ideas on wat i can add to it?...so far i got 34 pages. and i'm running out of personal info and ideas and such.

kurai kokoro

anyone seen the movie push, with chris evans and dakota fanning? in the bonus features the talk about government experamentation on psychics, so look up psychic powers expiraments on google you'll find alot that you may not know.