News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tentacles Coming Out of Mouth

Previous topic - Next topic

000MobianAngel000

Just remembered something that had happened to me recently. I was on the computer and I could feel something like tongues maneuvering around inside my mouth. It was happening constantly but there wasn't any physical property about them that I could see on this physical realm, but my fiance told me telepathically that they are tentacles projecting from my mouth and that it is possibly a new found power/attribute that I am experiencing.

I already know that I'm not originally a human but something harboring some great darkness. I'm still trying to figure out specifically what I really am.

I have no problem and I like being what I am, I just have a hard time coming up with what I can label myself, especially after what happened.

Demon, some sort of monster, something.

Stillwater

Why do you suppose you might be a demon or monster?

How do you feel about being such?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Stillwater on December 01, 2014, 06:48:48
Why do you suppose you might be a demon or monster?

How do you feel about being such?

Well the reason I consider it is because I have a fixation on dark energy and always had growing up for some reason. I really shouldn't have said demon or monster since, to me, there are many different types of creatures like that that have no association to darkness at all. So I just call myself a being of darkness or (A.K.A heartless more notably based on what this world franchises them to be).

And even before I knew I wasn't a human. Many people told me I was a dark angel etc.

I feel competently normal for what I am just like anyone else, there is no illness and such from being what I am. I just love it when new things happen to me that get me wondering about what's sealed away inside.

Xanth

You're consciousness.  Everyone and everything is consciousness. 

You, personally, are awareness within that consciousness.  You are one perspective of consciousness experiencing itself as awareness.

That "awareness", at this very moment, is taking the form of a human on the planet Earth within this reality we're all experiencing.

We're all a perspective of awareness within consciousness, experiencing.  When you fall asleep at night, you're still consciousness... you're still awareness... your form has simply changed perspective.

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Xanth on December 02, 2014, 02:00:43
You're consciousness.  Everyone and everything is consciousness. 

You, personally, are awareness within that consciousness.  You are one perspective of consciousness experiencing itself as awareness.

That "awareness", at this very moment, is taking the form of a human on the planet Earth within this reality we're all experiencing.

We're all a perspective of awareness within consciousness experiencing.  When you fall asleep at night, you're still consciousness... you're still awareness... your form has simply changed perspective.

I need an elaboration.

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 02:50:15
I need an elaboration.
Sadly, due to the limitations of language... I don't think I can be anymore precise as I have been.  I apologize for that.

Read what I posted above a few times in your head and try to dissect what I'm trying to say.  :)

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Xanth on December 02, 2014, 04:05:21
Sadly, due to the limitations of language... I don't think I can be anymore precise as I have been.  I apologize for that.

Read what I posted above a few times in your head and try to dissect what I'm trying to say.  :)

K.

no_leaf_clover

Everyone has a dark side.  It's good to be in touch with it or else people tend to not be able to cope with negative things they perceive outside of themselves, since they can't identify.  For example some people can't handle discussions of war but they're issues that must be addressed in society, one way or another.

At the same time obviously there's a harmony to life in order to live here, since if you were dark to the extreme I don't think you'd live very long, considering all the terrible things that are always options to you and which tend to bring consequences.  You can't do certain terrible things without ultimately bringing your own physical existence to an end or else severely limiting its expression, and maybe there's a reason for you to be here in the first place so that this would be undesirable.

Anyway it's good to realize a balance of forces I think.  The universe itself seems inherently neutral but then again (as Bashar pointed out :D ), the universe seems to allow the possibility of free will too, and so is ultimately slightly positive if for only that reason.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on December 02, 2014, 05:57:31
and maybe there's a reason for you to be here in the first place so that this would be undesirable.

If you mean being on Earth then I'm still trying to figure out my reason for being here. But that's a whole other story.

Kzaal

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 06:20:07
If you mean being on Earth then I'm still trying to figure out my reason for being here. But that's a whole other story.

The only reason that you're on Earth is to face your fears and understand true consciousness/awareness and spiritual enlightenment.
There's really nothing more to it than that. I've explored the dark side and the only thing that it produce is chaos and destruction.
But life is a never ending cycle, even if chaos destroy life, it will still generate a new life by itself.
Basically you're stuck here until enlightenment or death. Then it's a break before reincarnation until you learned what you didn't the past life.

I'm not gonna tell you that the dark side is bad, because it's not how this works.
In order to keep the balance we need both the light side and the dark side.
As a taoist, I see everything in another way lol. If you have 2 taoist guardians (like an guadian angel) , One is Yin, one is a Yang. One makes the person understand the Yin side, the other makes the person understand the Yang side.
If someone doesn't understand both he cannot attain enlightenment.
He cannot guide another person, because he doesn't know both sides.
If I am a guide, I need to be able to act on both sides. The Yin and the Yang. If I would be a taoist guide, and I see that my partner (who is trying to show the Yin to a human) is starting to get exhausted because that person doesn't understand, I have to take over and try to teach him the Yin side, at his place, and He has to take over my side and try to teach the Yang side.

Basically you need to understand both side evenly. It doesn't matter if you only try to understand one side, because eventually reincarnation will hit and if you only understand one side then why would you guide someone? You'd be sent back.

It's ok whatever side you choose, because we always need both, but you need to learn both sides too in order to comprehend what life is about. It's not about who's the best, Good or Evil. It's about understanding what they truly are.

Good Luck!
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

000MobianAngel000

Thanks for all the individual thoughts, but the reason why I made this tread was what would one consider myself to be; demon, vampire, monster etc. or basically what kind of creature is known to have tentacles coming out of it's mouth from the experience I had. I don't understand why people are telling me about balancing light and dark and how to cope with negativity. Please, I am not looking to be told how I should live and think about my spiritual life and just my life in general, thank you.

Kzaal

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 08:08:48
Thanks for all the individual thoughts, but the reason why I made this tread was what would one consider myself to be; demon, vampire, monster etc. or basically what kind of creature is known to have tentacles coming out of it's mouth from the experience I had. I don't understand why people are telling me about balancing light and dark and how to cope with negativity. Please, I am not looking to be told how I should live and think about my spiritual life and just my life in general, thank you.

Well theses are mythical creatures, I mean, there's no such things as demons, only manifestations of them through our consciousness.
They are metaphors to tell how someone was acting. If I'd pickup a book on sightings of vampires I'd have to remember that we're not talking about Blood or anything but about metaphors on an energy stealer.
The satisfaction you would get from obtaining a name for that creature you manifested in your spirit would only last for a while, then you'd manifest another one and ask for another name until your spirit can't manifest any demons anymore. Then you would be stuck and you'd seek answers to why it doesn't work. Labels for demons are not important, if you give them attention they'll just drain your energy. Where instead you could put it to good use.
I don't mean to be harsh or anything I'm just answering my own way with my own experiences.
If you can't bear with an opinion being shared to you, this is not the right place to ask for it then, all this forum is about is opinion based.
If you want definitive names then there's google for that.
Here I've found it, took me 2 second on google: Cthulhu.
Have a good read. It's from H.P. Lovecraft.

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Kzaal on December 02, 2014, 08:26:39
Well theses are mythical creatures, I mean, there's no such things as demons, only manifestations of them through our consciousness.
They are metaphors to tell how someone was acting. If I'd pickup a book on sightings of vampires I'd have to remember that we're not talking about Blood or anything but about metaphors on an energy stealer.
The satisfaction you would get from obtaining a name for that creature you manifested in your spirit would only last for a while, then you'd manifest another one and ask for another name until your spirit can't manifest any demons anymore. Then you would be stuck and you'd seek answers to why it doesn't work. Labels for demons are not important, if you give them attention they'll just drain your energy. Where instead you could put it to good use.
I don't mean to be harsh or anything I'm just answering my own way with my own experiences.
If you can't bear with an opinion being shared to you, this is not the right place to ask for it then, all this forum is about is opinion based.
If you want definitive names then there's google for that.
Here I've found it, took me 2 second on google: Cthulhu.
Have a good read. It's from H.P. Lovecraft.

Alright then I will leave, goodbye.

Kzaal

This was the perfect example of an energy vampire.
Is not open to any discussion yet keep asking questions to make you waste your time and energy.
I could've spent my energy doing better stuff.
Xanth can you lock this?

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 06:20:07
To learn to Love.

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 08:08:48
You are consciousness.  The "physical" form you take doesn't exist beyond perception.

The experience you had was a reflection (interpretation) of something you hold within yourself.  
WHAT you experience is objective... HOW you experience it is subjective.

Quote from: Kzaal on December 02, 2014, 08:54:42
This was the perfect example of an energy vampire.
Is not open to any discussion yet keep asking questions to make you waste your time and energy.
I could've spent my energy doing better stuff.
Xanth can you lock this?
We're just gonna keep it open and see where it goes... don't worry, it'll be moderated.  :)

I don't see anything bad going on yet.  It's mostly staying on topic.  There's just some misunderstanding on where the requested direction of the thread is.  :)

Kzaal

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Xanth on December 02, 2014, 19:36:10
To learn to Love.

Well I know that I give love to things most humans don't which has gotten me respect from many beings.

Xanth

Quote from: 000MobianAngel000 on December 02, 2014, 21:46:55
Well I know that I give love to things most humans don't which has gotten me respect from many beings.

QuoteMy soul is misanthropic
Those are your words from another thread.
Picking and choosing what to be kind to... what to Love... isn't what I'm talking about.

Learning to Love (not "love")... learning to interact with ALL consciousnesses (including all people) is paramount to spiritual growth as an individual awareness.  You become better in this way... you spiritually grow in this way. 

000MobianAngel000

Quote from: Xanth on December 02, 2014, 22:34:08
Those are your words from another thread.
Picking and choosing what to be kind to... what to Love... isn't what I'm talking about.

Learning to Love (not "love")... learning to interact with ALL consciousnesses (including all people) is paramount to spiritual growth as an individual awareness.  You become better in this way... you spiritually grow in this way.  

I'm kind to those who show kindness back, that's my moral unless for specific reasons or if I know I will get in trouble. Also I'm not like other people, I get ill and my mind goes insane also I get week if I tried to connect with other people especial those who tell me I'm a horrible/evil person, literally in my face. It's not easy for me learning how to love humans...you said the same thing many others have told me before but it usually just follows as me being the wrong evil person in the picture.

I'm more focused on is learning more on how to be a good hunter and an independent person who takes care of herself and move to a more rural area and probably associate myself with a hunting community as being the closest thing to human interaction I will get.

Something both my fiance and I want.

no_leaf_clover

Hey, I'm my own energy vampire.  If I spend my time replying to threads like this it's nobody's fault but mine.  :P

But I get what you're saying.  The worst cases of this are when you know the person in real life and you care enough about them to not abandon or ignore them, but they like to find ways to keep you right on that edge of just saying "screw it" and keep you stressed and confused, lol.  But these situations can turn around too, for more positive experiences.  :)

I feel disappointed that Google was consulted.  When he said he just wanted to know what kind of monsters had tentacles in the mouth I immediately thought of Cthulhu!  And it has wings and claws and is slimy, locked in a strange tomb until the stars align in the right (or wrong) way....
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?