News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The attraction of the left hand path

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by boydster
The psychology of evil and rebellion against the Source seems to the rest of us to be like an unexplainable insanity.

Suffice it to say, the Source gives them plenty of chances of see and embrace the Light before they are put out of their misery permanently.

I would not think that people that commit what others think are gross acts of evil are actually measuring themselves against some 'high' standard. They probably have their own agenda and pursue it wherever it takes them. Amazingly within these mindsets there might well be an internal code of behaviour which includes a sense of family and friends loyalty held to the highest measure whilst anyone outside is fair game. This can be seen in crime syndicates, dictatorships and many other closed groupings.
Why have the actions of some priests been protected by other priests? Also do those priests think that they are above a higher law or do they not believe in a higher law, I suppose the ability to confess such acts in exchange for forgivness might also be a part of this?
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

kalratri

I think I used to be somewhat that way, during a particularly distressing time in my life, I was resenting existence and wanting enough power to get my own way.  But I think when I realized what true evil is (particularly after witch mother decided to attack her baby son to get even), i.e., attacking defenseless people, innocent children, hurting those who can't protect themselves, being sneaky and devious and constantly lying, I realized that I would not stand in the center and be this bitter embodied spirit resenting existence because I didn't ask for it.  I knew then to oppose evil whenever I encountered it.

Watch yourself, you never know when a little evil might lead you to greater evil.

Sometimes circumstances pushes you to one side or the other.
- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

Mathias Jonsson

What I can't understand is that dark magicians (let's not get caught up in left-hand semantics now) praise the individual Ego/lower self, yet when you die the Ego dies (or at least it gradually fades off in the astral), the only thing that survives and evolves is the Spirit/the Higher Self. So what you going to do to keep the Ego only, the only way is to vampirize a living being (similar to one of Dion Fortune's case studies in her classic PSYCHIC SELF DEFENSE).

The main general problem with magick is that it inflates the ego, that is, the force that you channel and build up, is mainly energy from the higher self.
PF Case (of BOTA) stated very wisely that a magician should be like a piece of glass, he/she reflects and channels the light above.
So identifying with the Ego  (cosnciously or unconsciously) is a common magickal problem (also for white magicians).

As for dark magicians view of the cosmos: they state that the cosmic order (the balanced Tree) is something evil (in a kind of gnostic way), and the averse tree (the qlipphotic) is something beneficial. They use the kundalini instead of the crown chakra as main power supply (and Qlipphotic entrance), and focus solely on the dark spheres.

Also they use the Eastern symbolism - mainly of tantra and tantric buddhism - to justify their direction. Add to this some Crowley influence, some Church of Satan or Temple of Seth influences,some Nietzchean elitist ideas,some of Kenneth Grant's ideas and some chaos magick ideas, some Gnostic and Yezidi ideas, and your dark magick direction is complete.

To conclude this, to think that you are creating your "own world with qlipphotic builfding blocks" to me seems like a major spiritual delusion, and qlipphah, probably doesn't say no to some willing human mediums to help their manifestation of unbalanced energy.

I know some will be ticked off by this, so please understand that this is my personal view. It is finally up to everyone to choose his or her own path.

Mathias Jonsson

There was a comment here on a memebr who used Goetic magic to deal with negs, this made me think about the seemingly growing interest in dark/black magick.

About ten years ago whilst subscribing to a Swedish occult magazine,
one can coukld clearly see (especially in the contact ads) that there was a strong interest in all things related to the left hand path, vampirism,etc.

In Sweden there is also a magickal society which is focused entirely on what they call "dark magick", they explore the qlipphotic paths etc. call up qlipphotic entities and they state that this is beneficial and something spiritually over-looked by most magicians. They also focus on the kundalini-force (rather than calling down force from the sphere above the head).

For me, I can agree that it is vital to know thyself, especially the dark and shadowy aspects of oneself (as these are aspects that are used by negs, for instance). But to devote oneself entirely to this aspect seems suspect.

It seems that there is a strong attraction from these dark spheres, and one wonders what trail of negs follows in the wake of such operations, so the problem of negs is thus quite symptomatic.
Personally I wouldn't experiment with such forces unless I was a very advanced practicioner.

I know that the left hand path has tried to recruit me, but, no thanks, it is not my cup of tea. I don't want to go backwards in my spriritual evolution.
I suspect that there are practioners of the left hand path who use negs to consciously attack people, such as "if you don't join us, then will make sure your theurgic studies are impeded". I have remember once having seen a hooded left hand figures in a vision.

aryanknight666

Well like you said, its your personal veiw. You are stating everything from your personal veiw. You are saying 'I can't understand why dark magicians praise the ego/lower self' because after death it all fades away on the astral and we have to return to the source or whatever. But you are treating this as though it is the complete and absolute truth and that everyone knows about it. You should beleive everything you read in a New Age book. Just this comment in itself 'ego/lower self' why does the ego have to be the lower self? I hope you understand that modern spiritualism/New Age is a religion just like christianity, judaism and islam and is no different in that it is full of dogma and behaves like it is the complete and absolute truth.

Legend

Quote from: Mathias JonssonThere was a comment here on a memebr who used Goetic magic to deal with negs, this made me think about the seemingly growing interest in dark/black magick.

About ten years ago whilst subscribing to a Swedish occult magazine,
one can coukld clearly see (especially in the contact ads) that there was a strong interest in all things related to the left hand path, vampirism,etc.

In Sweden there is also a magickal society which is focused entirely on what they call "dark magick", they explore the qlipphotic paths etc. call up qlipphotic entities and they state that this is beneficial and something spiritually over-looked by most magicians. They also focus on the kundalini-force (rather than calling down force from the sphere above the head).

For me, I can agree that it is vital to know thyself, especially the dark and shadowy aspects of oneself (as these are aspects that are used by negs, for instance). But to devote oneself entirely to this aspect seems suspect.

It seems that there is a strong attraction from these dark spheres, and one wonders what trail of negs follows in the wake of such operations, so the problem of negs is thus quite symptomatic.
Personally I wouldn't experiment with such forces unless I was a very advanced practicioner.

I know that the left hand path has tried to recruit me, but, no thanks, it is not my cup of tea. I don't want to go backwards in my spriritual evolution.
I suspect that there are practioners of the left hand path who use negs to consciously attack people, such as "if you don't join us, then will make sure your theurgic studies are impeded". I have remember once having seen a hooded left hand figures in a vision.

I think you have an interesting point here.  I can't prove anything, but I tend to believe that the reason we're here in the first place is because we wanted to experience something which was of "lower nature".  Think of it as the black magic of a higher world.  A group of souls wanted to control /experience the physical and thus they were sent into this spiral into which they eventually lost their identity and purpose.  Some of us are spiraling back up while others are still spiraling back down to an even deeper level.  The danger in going there is loosing contact with the higher self and going even deeper than you initially wanted to go.  I recall a movie about black magic "Witches"?  Where a bunch of girls got together to try dark magic and they eventually turned up so obsessed by the magic that the magic ended up controlling them and not the other way around.  I think this is a metaphor for what happened to us all.
)_

violetrose

I would like to say as a follower of the right hand path that there is still great danger of ego on the RHP.  I have seen this countless times amongst gurus, monks etc. who follow renunciation of desire and ego.  However, what they do not understand is that one must have great desire to be desireless and have great ego to believe oneself egoless.  Many who reach high levels of attainment on the RHP suddenly do not know how to handle the immense energies and consciousness and develop a saviour or martar complex (a form of egoless ego), where they believe they are sacrificing self for all others and accumulating wealth etc for the cause and position to spread the word.  Not that one cannot truly sacrifice self for others but this is rarely truly done.  Instead wealth, position and elitous idealism sneak in a broadening backdoor.  It is not easy accepting ego as that which is an intregral part of the great observer yet is indeed only a small part of the great observer.  

I do believe also that all who follow the RHP should study and understand the LHP (though I would never embrace it). I would strongly urge the RHP to be followed fully first.  There are many traps and pitfalls in the LHP...though with that comes great learning...but not learning for the faint of heart or weak of spiritual connection.

Respects,
violetrose

boydster

Quote from: aryanknight666Well like you said, its your personal veiw. You are stating everything from your personal veiw. You are saying 'I can't understand why dark magicians praise the ego/lower self' because after death it all fades away on the astral and we have to return to the source or whatever. But you are treating this as though it is the complete and absolute truth and that everyone knows about it. You should beleive everything you read in a New Age book. Just this comment in itself 'ego/lower self' why does the ego have to be the lower self? I hope you understand that modern spiritualism/New Age is a religion just like christianity, judaism and islam and is no different in that it is full of dogma and behaves like it is the complete and absolute truth.

I don't think you can put peoples belief systems into a box like that. Especially not this group--- :wink:

Most people here would tell you that their understanding of reality is an ad hock mixture of personal observations and investigations along with reviewing the findings of a lot of different religions and belief systems, many of which are ancient. You take the parts of all of these systems which are consistent with each other and you get a picture which a surprisingly large number of people agree on. This is not my definition of a simpleton reading a book and going gaga over a highly debatable idea.

Trashing peoples ideas by labeling them new-age or whatever doesn't hold any water here at all.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

aryanknight666

New Age is the correct label. It refers to the beleif held that everyone will ascend to a state of godliness and 'christ consciousness' as predicted by grays, angels and spirit guides through channeling.
From what I have seen, this sort of religion is a result of wanting to venture into the occult, magick and psychic phenomana but keeping the attatched stigma. It is rejected the church and organised religion but not being able to let go of the monotheistic culture they have been raised in -- 'God' is just too deeply ingrained, people have to try and convince themselves that 'God' exists as long as they can take away the bits about it they don't like and keep the parts they do. It's also a rejection of christianity but being unable to accept a different religion again because of the ingrained christian predispositioning. They cannot bring themselves to turn their backs on christianity, so they simply conclude all religions lead to the judeao-christian 'God' and what they don't like in the bible isn't true, what the do like is, and that the bible was edited so all their new age beleifs like reincarnation and stuff were taken out.
The 'ancient religions' you speak of -- it would appear that the new age/spiritualism crowd have a very poor knowledge of all the religions they try and hodge podge and join together to form their own dogmatic and self-righteous religion.
I am a proud follower of the left hand path -- and what do right hand pathers have to say?
'Never venture into the left hand path/"dark side" it is evil! once you enter you can never go back and there are many pitfalls and traps in it!!'
What experience have they had with or in the left hand path?
Zilch.
They just rely of their own pseudo-intellectualism and assumptions that they are correct regardless of whether they have had any exerience with what they so sure footedly speak of.

violetrose

Dear aryanknight666,

Aryan knight, and remember this is just one person's perception, not necessary reality (but perception is 9/10ths of one's own reality unfortunately)... that you are merely on the opposite end of the Christianity pole.  You are as indoctrinated into dogma and as much at the will of another as a church going Christian is -- if not more so since many of the churches have loosened up as of late.  I see little freedom or happiness in this.  

Mind games can be played with equal skill on both the RHP and LHP.  It is easy in most people to stir discontent, desire, aggrevation, argument.  As soon as we achieve argument level we have now become a puppet on the string.  We do not want to be puppets on a string but all too often we become just that -- ponds in a war of consciousness.

You do not fully understand the right hand path.  You have not walked it in its fullest.  You confuse it with religion and New Age Beliefs.  You do not understand that in the later stages of the RHP it is about peeling away beliefs and finding the true essence of the original energies and consciousness.  The beliefs can be looked on as temporary constructs -- intended to be outgrown -- intended to help grasp portions of the emmenseness from the highest height to the deepest depth -- and should never be used (by a church) as obstacles.  It is the straight path up.  I am a RHPer and I never said to not study or learn about the LHP.  If you read my previous post I said RHPers should understand the LHP.   You are making strong comments about something you do not fully understand -- the very thing you so severely chide others for doing.  But then we usually dislike most in others what we dislike or fear within ourselves -- (Tough concept to accept but can bring huge insight and introspection).  

The LHP digs much deeper into countless forms of energies and consciousness.  If one is not spiritually strong it is easy to get swept away or overly intrigued (curiousity did eventually do something to that darn cat) or enthralled by the extraordinary expressions energy and consciousness can take on or be manipulated into.  I feel one should understand the beauty of the original energies and consciousness before delving into that which was created from this. But that is just my opinion.

I am not interested in arguments and do not want to cause difficulties for you.  I only want to point out that the problems with the RHP can also be found on the LHP and vice versa.  The need to be right, the need for acceptance, the need to feel strong, the need to win, NEED......all lead in one direction.  Needing this and that usually leads to aggrevation, manipulation and unhappiness (and this can happen on either path - RHP or LHP if one is not careful).  Besides it distracts from true experience and learning.  Each man/woman must decide for themselves what brings true happiness.  Each man/woman will eventually discover this for themselves and this can never be rushed or imposed.

Best Wishes,
violetrose

aryanknight666

QuoteAryan knight, and remember this is just one person's perception, not necessary reality (but perception is 9/10ths of one's own reality unfortunately)... that you are merely on the opposite end of the Christianity pole.

You are correct. I am at the opposite end of christianity, because I do not live in fear. When I am presented with information and statements, I question what I am given and what I  question what I learn. I do my own research and I decide what is correct and valid. I am an individualist, and I have an iron will. I am a wolf, and not a sheep. I do not deny my carnal instincts and nature. I do not deny myself or my needs, I do not deny life. I do not leave any of the parts of the mind shadowed and I freely have my own ideas and opinions. I do not lesser myself and try to get pity from anybody, I do not pathetically beg and gruel. I am not of the herd mentality, but at the opposite end. That, and all of the aforementioned, means I am at the opposite of christianity.

QuoteMind games can be played with equal skill on both the RHP and LHP. It is easy in most people to stir discontent, desire, aggrevation, argument. As soon as we achieve argument level we have now become a puppet on the string. We do not want to be puppets on a string but all too often we become just that -- ponds in a war of consciousness.

I agree with this, as well. You are a puppet on a string.

QuoteYou do not fully understand the right hand path. You have not walked it in its fullest. You confuse it with religion and New Age Beliefs

Here, I am going to disagree with you, for I do understand the right hand path, and I have trodden the right hand path, 'in its fullest'. New Age is a religion, and that is a fact.

QuoteYou do not understand that in the later stages of the RHP it is about peeling away beliefs and finding the true essence of the original energies and consciousness.

Show me one person who is in the 'later stages of the RHP' and who is finding 'the true essence of the original energies and consciousness'. You are certainly not, nobody on this forum is, nobody who I have ever met or heard of this. No one is.
The Right Hand Path also includes christianity, judaism and islam, in fact they are the corner stones of the right hand path, and do those paths, in the latter stages of treading them, come to peeling away beleifs and indulging in new age dogma like you suggest? No.

QuoteThe LHP digs much deeper into countless forms of energies and consciousness. If one is not spiritually strong it is easy to get swept away or overly intrigued (curiousity did eventually do something to that darn cat) or enthralled by the extraordinary expressions energy and consciousness can take on or be manipulated into. I feel one should understand the beauty of the original energies and consciousness before delving into that which was created from this. But that is just my opinion.

You do not have to have any sort of spiritual reality at all to tread the left hand path (Modern/Laveyan Satanism, COS, Athiesm).
You say you would rather deal with what created the energies and consciousness before delving into the energies and consciousness(s) themselves, but why does there have to be a creator? Is it a fact that there is a creator? No, that is a beleif.

From what I can see, you (thats a collective statement) hold your beleifs to the judeao-christian god and then venture into the occult. As a result, he and the angels excrement on you. Why do I say this? Look at the psychic self defense forum. Neg attack, Neg attack, Neg attack. So and so meditates an arch angel, who says everything in riddles, then he feels ill and exhausted afterwards.  Do I, a follower of the left hand path and a dedicated satanist, have to deal with neg attacks constantly? No. Never. And here is you saying that neg attacks are all because of Satan and the Demons.

violetrose

Dear Aryan knight,

Aw!  But you do not know me, yet you judge me.  :)   Don't worry everyone judges before they know (including me).   Don't be too sure about the higher consciousness and energy thingie.  Robert and a few others here have had very high energy and consciousness experiences.
I do understand though, higher self, white light experiences, and higher practices (connections to higher energy and consciousness) likely just seems like dogma AND you know what it is until you directly experience it.

You sort of missed the point of my previous post a little bit.  You have studied Satanistic material and literature.  But it is still dogma if you have not actually fully experienced this first hand.  People often do this.  They swing from one extreme dogma to an opposite one.  The only commonality is the extreme of the pendulum swing. My guess is that you did not have a moderate Christian background but rather it was forced on you (or heaven forbid pummeled into you) which would explain your strong swing in the other direction. Have you been face to face with a demon yet? What level of 'demon'?  What are your experiences thus far with Satanic practices?  Sorry for all the questions.  I am just very interested in knowing about your direct experiences and choices.  

Satan and talk of Satan and demons does not bother me because I do not fear it within myself or exteriorly -- though I am careful where I tread and have no desire to interact with such things.   Christianity does have huge problems ranging from extremes to fear based beliefs.  Some Christian churches (not all thankfully) generate almost hysterical fear instead of asking people to use common sense and learn self empowerment.  

And of course, who you choose to hang out with is obviously up to you and no one could convince you otherwise or rush or impose anything upon you.  You are learning as you have chosen.  Some learning is nice -- some not so nice but All is still learning about the All.  Though I will throw in a cautionary note, often people do not experience any major problems with the 'forces that be' (Christian or Satanist group) until they attempt to leave, which is one reason I prefer to avoid most groups.  Though in the next breath I will tell you I belong to a magician's fraternity.  

Btw I am a friend of Robert's doing a favour cause yes posting on forums takes time away from my practices. But still this is a valuable learning opportunity.  Also, btw I am a magician who formally was Christian.  I have not thrown out all my Christian beliefs...only those that do not match with my experiences thus far, which was a fair sized chunk but definitely not all.  I see goodness in certain concepts held in Christianity.

One reason I like Robert's work so much is because it does push past dogma.  Does Robert's work interest you?  Have you read his material? Or did you stumble across this site via search engine - keyword search?  I ask because Robert has had higher experiences and explains prarctices so a person can push past dogma and move into experience (his upcoming books will focus strongly on the higher practices), as well he has been toe to toe with demons from my personal observation.  You might be interested in reading his articles, books and his question and answer section on this website to gain a better understanding of why this website and forums were created.

Best Wishes to you,
violetrose

aryanknight666

QuoteYou sort of missed the point of my previous post a little bit. You have studied Satanistic material and literature. But it is still dogma if you have not actually fully experienced this first hand. People often do this. They swing from one extreme dogma to an opposite one. The only commonality is the extreme of the pendulum swing. My guess is that you did not have a moderate Christian background but rather it was forced on you (or heaven forbid pummeled into you) which would explain your strong swing in the other direction. Have you been face to face with a demon yet? What level of 'demon'? What are your experiences thus far with Satanic practices? Sorry for all the questions. I am just very interested in knowing about your direct experiences and choices.

I don't consider myself to have studied 'satanistic literature'. I've read things, like the Satanic bible, though.
I also consider myself to have fully experienced it first hand. And I'm not quite sure what you're talking about anyway when you say 'experienced it' but the 'Satanitic Literature' I have read doesn't really talk about things which I have to have experienced or not, if you know what I mean.
I had a moderate christian background or perhaps a less moderate christian background. I never went to church, not even on easter or christmas, and have only been to a church a couple to a few times in my entire life. My mother is what could be described as a very liberal christian, but more accuratley a new ager or agnostic, or just not very religious at all. I didn't really have a christian upbringing. Unless you consider being brought up in a judeao-christian society a christian upbringing, which is basically the entire world except for israel and islamic countries. But I was voluntarily a christian, at a very young age. And a new age god/angel beleiving/loving type person as well. I was also a muslim as well.
If by being face to face with a demon you mean literally as in being face to face to a physical manifestation, then no. On the other hand if you don't mean it like that then the answer is yes, high ranking demons as well, including intimate experience with a crown princess of hell.

boydster

Aryanknight,

I think you're using phrases such as:

"and I have trodden the right hand path, 'in its fullest'.

very lightly. Which is something it is better not to do.

Partaking of the inner mysteries of the RHP is not about reading books or understanding things in an intellectual way. Treading the RHP in it's fullest and to it's logical end is to become an adept. These Ones have conquered the laws of physics and time and space. They are karmaless. And they do exist--regardless of your assertions. Who do you think is teaching & mentoring those of us who are wed to this path???

You are certainly free to follow the path you choose. But I assert that you do not understand as much about the RHP as you believe you do.

aryanknight666

Karmaless? I don't think so.
Anyway, if by treading it in its fullest you mean, reaching the 'higher consciousness' and being a adept and all of that then no, but I have trodden the right hand path as fully as anyone else has on this forum (except for perhaps people like robert bruce) so as much as you have.

violetrose

Dear Aryan knight,

Thank you for sharing.  I deeply appreciate you allowing me to know a little about yourself.  

By experiences I mean mind connection, astral projection, phasing, second sight, etc.  The things which allow you to directly experience the greater reality on your own.  Ginny and Frank (their usernames in these forums) are good examples of a proficient phaser and astral projector.  Experiences of course can even further build and broaden from this point.

I wish to say one last word about religion (how I feel from my perspective).  And I do consider New Age a religion albeit a less structured one.  There is something terribly wrong with any religion that considers its beliefs, idealism and aspirations more important than connecting, caring about, understanding and loving all others. Not that this has to be the case but all too often is.  Besides, no one is perfect.  No one has the perfect life.  Always there are challenges that test our endurance and cause us to stumble and bring us to the razors edge.  This is ultimately the reason I put religion in the back pocket and occassionally sit on it.  :wink:  

Besides, I sort of believe in that old adage that unless you've walked a thousand miles in another person's shoes you have no idea why they've made the choices they have.  Heck may have made the same ones myself.  You have made interesting choices Arayan.  Wish there was more time to fully understand what led you to your choices.  In the meantime, I wish you health and happiness and the very best of everything.  

Take good care and Best Wishes,
violetrose

Dear Boydster,

I feel that karma is merely the second law of thermodynamics.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  By opposite it is meant the force applied comes back on you.  As long as we act in this world or act upon this world and within this universe which holds to physical laws (like the second law of thermodynamics) karma is unavoidable.  Though we may get a wee bit smarter about the type of karma we incure.

Best Wishes to you,
violetrose

Nita

Hello Violet Rose and Arayan Knight
  I was raised a Christian and had it basically forced upon me. I have been baptized 5 times because I did things that showed psychic abilities. I am sure the last time my Mother would have held me under the Holy Water if it would have worked to remove those abilities.
  I do not believe that Satanism or anything else is correct because it does not take in the whole picture. We are all struggling with just parts of what the All is about. I like the phrase God because it is how I was raised but I feel comfortable with any positive part of any religion.
  I had an experience at 18 which showed me what side I was on but it does not mean I do not understand the other side. I do realize that if your nature is inclined towards the LHP then you will find the things that make it so you find your Path or where you want to be.
  I do not really agree with anyone giving pep talks about any religion. I do agree with resources and information being shared. It is the real things that show us where we are at and what we are about.
  I have always preferred the Judaic version of the devil and demons because it shows they are all parts of the plan of the All. They are the adversarial side to be striven against to better ourselves. The RHP is also something that is striven against by the LHP to show what it is about. One without the other to compare it to would be a great deal poorer.
  Demons and devils do cause a lot of problems especially in people who had other lives as one thing and are trying to move the other way. Angels are less obtrusive because they are not as adversarial.
 I would bet that you are not as much as Satanist as a Luciferian and that you do not do it through hate Arayan Knight. There is the difference the people who do anything and treat anyone else badly through hate do not make their choices for their path.
  I have seen people change their paths in search for themselves. I always wish the people in philosophical arguments like this Happy Hunting! They are searching for themselves and what they are about no matter what Path they are on. I only get upset at people who try to harm, hurt or control others.
      Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

boydster

Quote from: violetrose

Dear Boydster,

I feel that karma is merely the second law of thermodynamics.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.  By opposite it is meant the force applied comes back on you.  As long as we act in this world or act upon this world and within this universe which holds to physical laws (like the second law of thermodynamics) karma is unavoidable.  Though we may get a wee bit smarter about the type of karma we incure.

Best Wishes to you,
violetrose

I agree with your definition of karma. My use of the word "karmaless" was in the spirit of the old occult dispensations where it means "without negative or binding karma".

A saint cetainly creates motion in the akasha with each thought, emotion or action. But the nature of the impulses of one such as these is confined almost entirely to positive, integrative actions. Therefor the momentum which is built up, and the return current thereof consists almost entirely of blessings.

Somehow along the line it became common to use the phrase "karma" for bad karma but not good karma. But technically, the word is more generic in meaning.

Violet Rose, I appreciate your insight and the vibrations from your heart.

boydster

Quote from: aryanknight666Karmaless? I don't think so.
Anyway, if by treading it in its fullest you mean, reaching the 'higher consciousness' and being a adept and all of that then no, but I have trodden the right hand path as fully as anyone else has on this forum (except for perhaps people like robert bruce) so as much as you have.

REALLY!!

I guess it's funny that you and I have arrived at such distinctly different conclusions, considering that we have had the same experiences (as you assert).....

Actually, I think it's funny that you think you know anything about me. You couldn't have gotten it from reading my posts.

violetrose

Dear boydster,

Never sweat when someone makes a judgment (correct or incorrect).  It happens every single day whether we are aware of it or not.  Actually, I prefer when someone tells me their judgment of me (that's just me).  At least then I have an opportunity to provide more understanding about who I am or why I said or did something etc.  Perhaps this is the opportunity which presents itself here?

Someone, (I am certain someone will eventually do this to me on these forums) will give me the chance to laugh at my own ego.  It is actually a fun place the reach.  Teasing oneself and laughing at ones own ego. Of course, I will very politely apologize to the other person prior to laughing at myself. :wink:  So never be shy to give your judgment call on my ego.  

Hugs,
violetrose

boydster

violetrose,

No worries!! I'm not upset or anything. I'm mostly just amused....

aryanknight666

I, personally, doubt you are amused.  :wink:

boydster

violetrose

Dear Boydster and Aryan Knight,

You two are sooooo much alike when it comes to giving little pokes to another it IS funny.  :P  (And they thought they had nothing in common. :wink: )  

Best Wishes to Both of You,
Patricia

pmlonline

Quote from: NitaI suggest that everyone read the book A treatsie on White Magic by Alice Bailey and Djwhul Khul.

I concur!  The Master DK books via Alice Bailey are the best I've seen.  She has dozens of books.  Often DK is long winded but there is invaluable information in each book.  I'd also recommend A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, and the Esoteric Psychology series.  Most of all "Ponder on This" is great to get a quick glimpse of the DK books.  And don't forget the Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception by Max Heindel.

Paul
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents