News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Influence effect.

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

Hi All,

From my early days I remembered being able to directly influence almost anyone to do things   not part of their routine.
To explain this a few examples are in order.
While waiting for a bus to take me to school I could  cause an uncanny interruptions in passers by from going on their way. This could be from making several random people scratch their nose at a specific street corner or look down at the ground thinking they had seen a coin etc. to my friends amusement.
Another, to a lesser effect, was to make drivers set off very slowly when the traffic lights changed to green. On one occasion a driver stared into space until the guy behind made a scene at his confusion.
This effect was repeatable beyond doubt of natural incidence as to the number of people doing the intended task at a certain location.
I've not tried this in many years but the interest can be shared as to how common this is with the  members of the pulse trying it out for themselves.
We have the internet today and this as a tool is invaluable.
The 'how to',
A calm and relaxed state of mind with no cruel intentions is a must, ie no emotional disturbances. Or dont have anything nasty in mind.....
Then picture the chosen one doing the prescribed act at a specific spot several seconds before they arrive there. The intent must be strong along with the visualization of the act. Concentrate so nothing else is is your mind at all. You will see the act and it will come to pass as your intention is for only this to happen. Keep this in mind and when they arrive one step from ground zero push the intent hard then release completely.
Its easy to describe this but clearing your mind from all else takes practice.
This effect came to light after a request for help to which I obliged.
Try this out and be thoughtful in the task.
If we all have it then we have a voice that will be heard.
Thanks All.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AJDIN

Chaos Mage

I won't get into specifics, but I used that same technique to cast a horrible black magick that almost killed someone.  I was very young, very strong.
What I did, was at close range, practically sitting on this person, I told them flat out, "I'm going to hurt you with black magick for this!!" and I did like you said, only with horribly strong influence.  Years later, that person required surgery to remove a giant cyst that was growing out of their body, exactly according to the spell which was used.  They suffered for many years because of it, but the general technique is the same.

I projected a visualization, focused it, then concentrated it, then released it, except, after releasing it, I grabbed hold of the energy again, and concentrated it while adding to it.  It was especially vicious, and definitely not worth it.  Such a thing can very well result in the worst possible karma, hence some things in my life that went the way they did.

On the other hand, given the natural 'energy relations' of people that are alive and in proximity to us, some telepathy or empathic resonance can provide the medium for this influence to take effect.  It's as simple as stimulating a response, often though, most people have 'something nasty' in mind, and the target victim does not entirely or at all comply with the energy response that is the desired effect of the influence.

It's like a very pretty woman walking into a room full of men.  Almost every man will be stimulated, sexually, by the appearance of a good looking woman.  In that case, it's on the total level, where the woman as a complete entity arouses the room of men simply by walking in.  In that case, something bad could happen, or good, depending on personalities.  The woman, being beautiful, could then use her 'charms' to selectively manipulate which man was able to speak to her.  If an old hag walked in behind her, it almost seems like the gorgeous woman would be even more beautiful, yet only in comparison to the old hag walking with a bum leg and the scent of dark magicks surrounding her.

IMO, influence involves the merit of the thing which is influenced.  Dropping a cigarette and a joint in front of a drug addict would result in both of them being smoked, yet, through coarsive language, you could intervene and help decide which would be smoked firstly.  It's seeming to me more and more all the time that communication is based mostly on the expression, that expression can be hypnotic/telepathic, or actual spoken word.  So if you are talking to someone, you have that person's Attention, which means that their mind is focused on your specific form or entity.  But like you had done, you were doing it from a small distance and with reliable result.  To me, that implies a wholeness of your own being, in which you have control of your circumstances to such a degree of control that you automatically influence those around you, even when not trying to do so.

Do people like you?  Do you have a rich social life?  ???  You've prolly heard of the 'feather tickle' technique, where you make someone rub their ear or nose by visualizing a feather and tickling them.  Like you say though, the intention forms the energetic basis of the manipulation.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Szaxx

Hi,
I have never had any enemies that I'm aware of. I've seen jealosy and feeling this I typically address it. It can work over great distances too but finding a use without feedback is limited.
I sugessted using it for good if you have it as one good turn deserves another, one bad turn could easily be one wrong turn. The results may be undesirable. Dont want to end up in some of those dark places Ive been to.
I tried it again this morning and it still works, I sent a wakeup call and got a kiss. Not had that in many years.....
It feels similar to using telekinesis when out, when you get results, but obviously not as dramatic.

Im not on my own with this either.
And its nothing like the film scanners, ha ha ha ha.....

embrace

Not everybody can do it. What you describe is pure magical influence and it takes lots of talent. Congrats!

proyect_outzone

QuoteWhat you describe is pure magical influence and it takes lots of talent.

Its not magic. Its an common supernatural effect, based on telepathy and other superntural influencing. It dont need much talent, just the knowledge, how to do it and a bit practice.

Szaxx

Hi,
I believe its quite common. If we look at the law of attraction, this is many joining in on the same thing. If we look at the attitude of those going to do an exam, their results are generally better if they use a positive attitude on themselves. These are basic uses but getting deeper into it I suppose telekinesis could be possible. Im not commenting on this particular subject yet until I get results, however I hope to repeat something that occurred, with more study, the results may be astounding. Well beyond 67 pounds......

proyect_outzone

QuoteI believe its quite common. If we look at the law of attraction, this is many joining in on the same thing. If we look at the attitude of those going to do an exam, their results are generally better if they use a positive attitude on themselves. These are basic uses but getting deeper into it I suppose telekinesis could be possible. Im not commenting on this particular subject yet until I get results, however I hope to repeat something that occurred, with more study, the results may be astounding. Well beyond 67 pounds......

You describe partly the thing, which i call the "Uncertainty- and compensatory phenomenon"

http://www.out-of-real.com/obenew/ht/maintext.htm#(1.1.2.1.12)

This phenomenon is the main by oneself caused disruption during the application of supernatural things.

Szaxx

Hi,
@ proyect.
I've read your article on this, you mention an uncertainty where it may not do what you are trying to do. This I have never found to happen.

Another part of your article mentions fear as a cause of undesirable actions. This I am very familiar with. At 9 years old I was very scared of some noises in my home and thought someone was downstairs. Being very tired and no-one else awake in the house this fear took over. I remembered a story where noises in the house were caused by a ghost and moved things around. This is was making the fear of seeing something move even stronger. I looked around for anything I could see that might move and the only thing I saw was a wardrobe. This being filled with heavy items and bedding would be impossible for me to move physically. I remember thinking if it did move it would be more scarey than anything.
The next thing it dragged itself about 3 feet to the left. I was really scared now and thought it end there. It didn't. It dragged itself back again to the right slightly less leaving 6 inches from its origional position. I shouted my parents and nobody came. This fear I had dissapeared as anger took over. I went downstairs looking for anything else moving and the noises stopped the moment the fear left me.
In the morning I shouted at my parents as they didnt respond to my call. My father went upstairs laughing at my story only to stop in his tracks as the wardrobe HAD moved. It ripped the carpet through to the floorboards underneath which were deeply scratched. Moments later he destroyed the wardrobe and threw it outside. He said it was that heavy it weighed as much as him and I could never of moved it as it was origionally against a wall.
I never feared much after this even when projecting to dark places.
The first bad influence effect I had.

Ihopeso

This is better when you do it indirectly  speaking to the one who is paying attention.  But placing thoughts in the minds of others is not so difficult, especially NOW, this generation of humans is so stupid it's funny... More fun for us ones then it used to be. There so concerned with their dust not even realizing they've been kept from their own selves. I honestly did not think it would last this long.

Szaxx

Hi,
It works the other way too. You can take info out as well.
Ihopeso you never went to university did you, why?

Ihopeso

I hope so because I've been putting to much in.

Nameless

Interesting read. When I was a kid I think I could have easily influenced people had I tried. I never did though, to me it was akin to invading someone's thoughts which I actively avoided doing. After reading this I may tickle someone's ear with a feather but that is about all the influence I would feel comfortable with.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Positive3

I have one question, sometimes when i am bored i imagine how my friend messages me and like from 5, 3 times it worked that friend which i imagined messaged me instatly or like after few seconds, could this be just law of attraction or?

Szaxx

Quote from: Nameless on July 14, 2016, 14:01:21
Interesting read. When I was a kid I think I could have easily influenced people had I tried. I never did though, to me it was akin to invading someone's thoughts which I actively avoided doing. After reading this I may tickle someone's ear with a feather but that is about all the influence I would feel comfortable with.
If the thought occurred you most likely could have developed this. The most important issue is the mindset we have. This in itself may be a reason that it's not a developed in everyone.
It does work and has been done to influence the world for peace in a grand scale a short while ago.

Positive, waking before an alarm is very common as well. It's related to be being receptive which is a good thing to possess. I'm sure many of us do this not realising do no questions are asked.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 15, 2016, 08:05:10
If the thought occurred you most likely could have developed this. The most important issue is the mindset we have. This in itself may be a reason that it's not a developed in everyone.
It does work and has been done to influence the world for peace in a grand scale a short while ago.

Positive, waking before an alarm is very common as well. It's related to be being receptive which is a good thing to possess. I'm sure many of us do this not realising do no questions are asked.

I think you're totally right. It really did just never occur to me. I grew up with no guidance in any of this. I think that is true for most of us so lots of talent is lost. And then what we do 'know' as kids gets colored with our surroundings. I grew up in Southern Baptist environment so you can imagine that any mention of this would lead to a conversation involving evil and good in the Christian sense. Which I intuitively knew was not the answer but had no one else to bounce ideas off so...
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

This is an interesting gem to pull out of the past Nameless; you are doing your research. I had a slightly similar Southern Baptist/otherwise agnostic influence growing up; and yes, no one to share any of this with, bounce ideas off... lol.

This awakens an old memory of motivating/affecting others as a child; not quite to Szaxx's degree but noticeable nonetheless; I also had an equivalency issue with demonstrating the effect. It was a childhood "phase"... :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 16, 2016, 05:52:03
This is an interesting gem to pull out of the past Nameless; you are doing your research. I had a slightly similar Southern Baptist/otherwise agnostic influence growing up; and yes, no one to share any of this with, bounce ideas off... lol.

This awakens an old memory of motivating/affecting others as a child; not quite to Szaxx's degree but noticeable nonetheless; I also had an equivalency issue with demonstrating the effect. It was a childhood "phase"... :-D

Kids! Geesh! :-D My brother was always showing me off. "Hey look what sis can do" kind of stuff. I've been doing quite a bit of reading here.