News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Law of One or The Ra Material

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse4

Does anyone know of someone who has put together a comparison of The Focus Model with what The Ra Material teaches? I'm a novice but I seem some crossover between the two teachings.

Volgerle

It's been years since I read some of it. Interesting stuff for sure.

What are your crossover areas, any examples you can give?

Lighthouse4

Quote from: Volgerle on September 14, 2019, 11:56:51
It's been years since I read some of it. Interesting stuff for sure.

What are your crossover areas, any examples you can give?
1st – 3rd density corresponds with Focus 1 Physical Realm & Focus 2 Dream Realm [singular consciousness level; development related to physical experience; being, movement, self-awareness]
Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond
4th – 6th density corresponds with Focus 3 Astral Realm [collective consensus level; development related to social experience; love/understanding, light/wisdom, unity/balance]. Where we begin to merge with one another becoming social memory complexes (i.e. "angels") and learn to "settle" into one another more and more to achieve perfect balance.
7th density corresponds with Focus 4 Divine Realm [Gateway/Our Goal]. Where social memory complexes begin to merge with The Divine.

The density in which we "live" = our Primary Focus. But we can "visit" other densities by shifting our focus. (Our primary focus remains where it is while we "live" there even while we visit other densities through shifting focus temporarily)
For example, as long as we have a physical body, our *Primary Focus* is Focus 1 which corresponds to 3rd Density. After our body dies, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 3 (unless we must reincarnate into another 3rd density) which corresponds to 4th Density. Our *Primary Focus* remains in Focus 3 throughout 4th through 6th Density. After we learn all the lessons of those Densities, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 4 which corresponds to 7th Density. (Perhaps this is when our astral body "dies" or is no longer needed at all.)

Volgerle

Quote from: Lighthouse4 on September 14, 2019, 20:30:36
1st – 3rd density corresponds with Focus 1 Physical Realm & Focus 2 Dream Realm [singular consciousness level; development related to physical experience; being, movement, self-awareness]
Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond
4th – 6th density corresponds with Focus 3 Astral Realm [collective consensus level; development related to social experience; love/understanding, light/wisdom, unity/balance]. Where we begin to merge with one another becoming social memory complexes (i.e. "angels") and learn to "settle" into one another more and more to achieve perfect balance.
7th density corresponds with Focus 4 Divine Realm [Gateway/Our Goal]. Where social memory complexes begin to merge with The Divine.

The density in which we "live" = our Primary Focus. But we can "visit" other densities by shifting our focus. (Our primary focus remains where it is while we "live" there even while we visit other densities through shifting focus temporarily)
For example, as long as we have a physical body, our *Primary Focus* is Focus 1 which corresponds to 3rd Density. After our body dies, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 3 (unless we must reincarnate into another 3rd density) which corresponds to 4th Density. Our *Primary Focus* remains in Focus 3 throughout 4th through 6th Density. After we learn all the lessons of those Densities, our *Primary Focus* transitions to Focus 4 which corresponds to 7th Density. (Perhaps this is when our astral body "dies" or is no longer needed at all.)

Very interesting, thanks for posting this. I remember the Ra material mostly from what I read about ancient Earth history and Mars because it interested me back then.

Interesting to ponder: Is the Ra material (model) the only and first one who mentions "densities" instead of planes, focus levels or dimensions or whatever or was it just adopted from earlier models/material by the Ra channellers who had to translate what they received in their mind into earthly concepts and language. So all this new age "ascencion to 5D" talk would originate from the Ra material? Just wondering.

Lumaza

I find that your point/quote here "Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond", says it all. Once you learn to get to the Void/3D darkness repeatedly/on a regular basis and can hold that state, reaching all the other "densities, realms, dimensions, whatever term you wish to use, becomes achievable, but only when the time is right. There is definitely a lengthy learning curve there though. Practice, Patience and Perseverance will show you the way!  :-)

When I was new, I was shown, via a Phasing experience, what could be. This came when I found myself on some kind of bullet train, traversing through the many "levels" of existence. I couldn't exit the train. I could only view it as the train whizzed by. It began in the lower regions and quickly elevated until lastly we entered a area of pure light. The whole adventure ended then and there. Just experiencing this white light area briefly, was a profound experience in itself.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lighthouse4

Quote from: Volgerle on September 15, 2019, 00:07:13
Very interesting, thanks for posting this. I remember the Ra material mostly from what I read about ancient Earth history and Mars because it interested me back then.

Interesting to ponder: Is the Ra material (model) the only and first one who mentions "densities" instead of planes, focus levels or dimensions or whatever or was it just adopted from earlier models/material by the Ra channellers who had to translate what they received in their mind into earthly concepts and language. So all this new age "ascencion to 5D" talk would originate from the Ra material? Just wondering.
I don't know if The Ra Material is the only and first one who mentions "densities" instead of planes, etc. Good question.

Lighthouse4

Quote from: Lumaza on September 15, 2019, 05:40:57
I find that your point/quote here "Void / 3D Blackness – door to astral planes and beyond", says it all. Once you learn to get to the Void/3D darkness repeatedly/on a regular basis and can hold that state, reaching all the other "densities, realms, dimensions, whatever term you wish to use, becomes achievable, but only when the time is right. There is definitely a lengthy learning curve there though. Practice, Patience and Perseverance will show you the way!  :-)

When I was new, I was shown, via a Phasing experience, what could be. This came when I found myself on some kind of bullet train, traversing through the many "levels" of existence. I couldn't exit the train. I could only view it as the train whizzed by. It began in the lower regions and quickly elevated until lastly we entered a area of pure light. The whole adventure ended then and there. Just experiencing this white light area briefly, was a profound experience in itself.
My seeking into this was from a recent experience of a friend taking his own life, me having a crazy dream about other worlds a few days later, and then having a supernatural(ish) experience with regards to my friend who passed. I found out about astral projection and began applying the techniques I had learned.  About a week or so later in the middle of the night, I woke up three different times and tried to focus my mind. I woke up so why not?. Anyway, at one point I recognized/realized I was dreaming that I was asleep (in my dream I saw myself sleeping on my bed...it was a dream for sure and not astral projection); I had what felt like a momentary recognition in my conscious awareness that I was aware that I was dreaming. I focused my attention on a small light in my peripheral (I did this in my dream, but I think I was consciously doing it). I felt a little anxious and scared as if something not good was going to happen. Suddenly, I felt a surge of vibrations throughout my body, I saw (through my closed eyes) a goldish light emanating from my body, and I heard distant sounds of something like a marimba or xylophone. It only lasted for about 15 seconds, from what I could tell, and then simply faded away. It was quite startling. As the vibrations came on, I pushed away any negativity and...sort of received/accepted love. My essence was full of love and I simply kept repeating "I love you" (in my mind? I assume, although I felt like maybe I was whispering it in physical reality with my actual mouth) as the feeling was overwhelming and it was all I could do in that moment. When I "came to" I tried to go back into that "dream state" and do it again but I couldn't. I've read that many have vibrations just before astral projection but it's not necessary to project.