News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

THE NEW BOOK! Practical Psychic Self-Defense

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

Hi Daniel - my copy arrived yesterday (not bad for shipping down under!). I've read most of it, and it's easy (engrossing) reading for 330 pages. I must say, there are so many accounts given of Neg encounters, I wonder why on Earth I or anyone I know hasn't heard of anything remotely resembling Neg attack. It's also suprising to learn how effective traditional religious rites and practices are. I had always thought of RB as a kick-butt metaphysical researcher, but some of the stories he has, and the methods of defence he uses just made me see him (and Romero) in a whole new light. It's humbling to say the least.

Almost all of my theoretical and practical questions were answered in the book, and much of it has already been discussed on the forum, etc. In many ways, after reading and re-reading some sections, I could see symptoms of Neg influence close to home, and it makes you really angry and ticked-off - you just want to rise up and beat the living sh-t out of these deranged spirit parasites.

On a theoretical level, it's good reading, but in practice it's a *great* handbook.

All the best!

Joe

Actually - two small things to add....

- RB seems to have a powerful connection to his Higher Self/Holy Guardian Angel - the many accounts of his HGA taking over and exorcising people is literally awesome.

- after putting the book down, my overall impression is that the phrase "hard life experience" has a new, more depressing, meaning. Although I could accept the existence of Negs, I always had a comfortable belief that God/the higher orders were in charge of things and would only allow ultimately "good" things to happen. I somehow now feel like the universe is a stranger, more fearful place, and that in many ways our mortal realms are out of control/order. I'm trying to understand the thought better - it's strange because as humans we have this notion of superiority as a species in many things, and it's confronting to realise that there are more powerful beings around us that can control/damage us, in many cases, on their own terms in much the same way we control animals. Again, the experiences are few and far between, but it's nonetheless quite disheartening to think that we are adrift in an ultimately dog-eat-dog spiritual creation. Changes one's understanding of "God" a little.

First impressions only - strange to say the least - and I'd be keen to hear others' thoughts. I'm sure in time the lessons will seem a little less confronting...

Cheers.

kakkarot

well, ya know, when people turn their backs on God so easily, for the sake of their own pleasures, comfort, religions, or whatever, then is it really any wonder why God only helps those who ask him for it? and sometimes not even them?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Glad to hear the new book is getting around and making an impression.

Please note that, as per my introduction, I did not write PPSD to be a popular book. It is designed to help real people with real problems. Much of its content is contraversial because of this. But everything in the book works and can be supported.  Some things you might have expected to find within its pages have not been included, either because they do not work, or because they are unsuitable for the average person.

Some people have suggested that PPSD be kept under glass, like a fire axe, with bold red words across it saying 'In case of psychic attack, break glass'. This is a fair comment.

As for personal spiritual security, well, this is a difficult subject for many to discuss at any depth, and I have made my views on this clear in the book.  Spiritual protection is highly variable, dependent on many factors, and is not given by default at birth to every human child as is commonly believed.

A good way of looking at unseen Neg problems is to consider the wilderness or the ocean.  As above, so below, is very apt. Both contain many predators that can at times attack, damage and even kill humans. But humans learn fast and work out ways to avoid or defend against such predators.  This is no different with unseen spiritual predators and antagonists.  But once they are recognized, ways can be found to circumvent their detrimental anti-human activities. I sincerely hope that my book adds to the pool of human knowledge on this subject, so more and more ways can be found to increase spiritual security for the human race.

Negs seem to serve a purpose in life.  They provide natural resistance to spiritual evolution, without which progress would be impossible.  They also seem to be part of the natural selection process, in that they tend to weed out the weaker elements amongst us.

Some of this may be very uncomfortable to consider for many, but I refuse to fall prey to wishful thinking, propagate error, and make up feel-good stories to mask the truth. I really wish I could make people feel more comfortable about these matters, but while I have done my best to desensationalize much of the nastier stuff, the truth is the truth and I will not deny it.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

PeacefulWarrior

Has anyone got their hands on this and read some of it/all of it yet?  Let us know when you do, I am sure it's great but it's going to take me a while to get a hold of it.  Thanks!

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum