News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"Hybrid Attacks"

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged_Wolf

It sounds like you're on your way to getting a handle on this.  Of course NEW or the system on The Psion Guild site would be of benefit in the things you're needing to learn.
I have a mailing list called PsychicCombat that might be of some use, as well, but it is for advanced practitioners (those who already know the basics of energy manipulation, shielding, and constructs and such).  It was on Yahoogroups, I'm moving it to Smartgroups right now (www.smartgroups.com).

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Nita

Hello Ides 315
  You should check out Roberts articles on this website and the Magick articles. They may give you some techniques that will help. It sounds like someone put a binding on you. A sympathetic way of breaking this is visualize the obstacles and blockages preventing you from accomplishing what you want in life. Put all of the energy from these feelings and thoughts in a ice cube. Have each person do a ice cube of their own.
  You and the others then smash the ice cubes with a hammer saying-
back to you, back to you
all the bindings that you do
all the evil that you do
back to you, back to you
It is simple but effective. Most bindings are performed by freezing the person or binding them with cord.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Ides315

I am working on this, and am having good success. For my spouse it is not to much of a problem, as she is pretty aware. The NEW techniques are coming very easy for me. I have contacted various people to help, and a lot of progress is being made. My energy centers are opening up, and the LBRP was very strong last night. Nita, though I like your idea ALOT, I have been told already to quit sending (reflecting) so much back. In my way of thinking reflecting a known something back at someone takes you almost to the level of the attacker In the grand scheme. I am trying to figure out things to do that will not increase my karmic debt. The other part of the problem is that several of the people involved would not really be able to accept the full scope of what is going on. I have gotten thanks from them that I am "on it" as far as doing something, but this is to far out of their verson of reality. It is interesting that they do not know what I am up to, only that they are thankful. I chalk it up to "knowing what you don't know."
What I really am trying to figure out is how to block my attacker so that the ability to harm people (at least "magickly") is turned off. I think the their world would implode on them, and it would be easier to help everybody.
It would also be worth noting that from what I have felt in mental confrontations the person directly responsible may infact be a pawn also. In one battle I could sense alot of insanity, a cone of VERY ugly energy behind them, and the fact the some small corner was still "good", and did not at all like what was going on. This would fall inline more or less with the history of this whole confrontation. Which can be traced back more than forty years. Any more thoughts are GREATLY appreciated.

Winged_Wolf

It really depends on what sort of system your attacker has experience with--some systems have "security holes" as it were, that you can exploit, and some magickal systems are oriented far more on attack than on defense.  If you can get a shield on this person that sie cannot break, that will do the trick.  Burning them will also stop or reduce the problem for a time--massive overload is the easiest way to do that, but you have to either keep them from grounding, or use such speed that they can't keep up.  The faster you can influx the energy, the worse the burn will be, and the more debilitating it will be.

Unless you have some truly gifted help, you probably can't burn them out permanently, but that one would definitely buy time--and it could also enable you to work at putting a shield on them that they can't break out of.  So long as they have no skill with energy teleporting, anyhow (and the vast majority of people don't).

Also, if you can get their defenses down, you might be able to implant a program that causes pain feedback when they try to use certain abilities--that's a high skill level thing as well, but not out of the question.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion

Ides315

Thanks for the thoughts Winged Wolf. I guess I need to ask some thoughts on doing some of this. My magick is not what I can term skilled. I do not yet have the structure behind it. Alot of what I do is "seat of the pants", and to make this good, I need a more detail in my approach. You have given me food for thought, and will work it over in my head. I believe that the ability of my attacker to defend is probablly rather low as this is something that hasn't been much of a problem. Again thanks all for the help

goku22

Hi

It seems like you almost know the person responsible for all of this (or at least the closest pawn). Could you just get a bunch of guys together and beat the crap out of him or her (normally, I'm strongly against hitting women, but hey, if she's attacking you psychically and making you rape your wife, all bets are off)? It just seems like the magical solutions might take longer and be less effective.  Ben

Nita

Hello Ides315
  If they have a binding on you then you have to undo the binding to have your methods work properly. A way to freeze someone in place so to speak is a simple method. You write their name and put all the energy involved into the piece of paper describing what you want frozen. You place it in a small ziploc bag and freeze it. You say a rhyming sentence or two of what you want to happen and visualize their power freezing as the water freezes.
  Reversals only return what they are doing to you if properly done without rage and hate involved in them. They will not increase your karma. It is only when they are done with rage, anger and hate where you try to increase their suffering for what they have done for you that you receive karma from it.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

Ides315

The physical assualt has been contemplated more than once, and more than just a "ruffing up". That isn't the solution I need for this one. If we have traced things out correctly, the major souls in this have been caught in this Karmic loop for several hundred years. It looks like violence was used to solve it before, and it didn't break the circle. Supposedly the first battle, all the souls got locked in by sorcery. Things need to be changed for it to end. If the story is straight there is a position of power in hell if she can take down certain other souls. This could be her, or the person working her. Or both. And believe me when I first learned the true scope of what happened all bets went right out the window. Unfortunatly physicaly elimintating isn't the right answer, the fangs need to be pulled.

justine

Hermits Unite

goku22

Oh, it's a big karmic thing, yeah, I guess that a beating wouldn't do the trick then. That's too bad, because our primal instincts almost demand it in situations of such strong negative actions. Ben

Nita

Hi Justine
  To undo a binding you don't need to know the persons name. You need to be able to visualize what is around you. When you break the ice cube it is considered a sympathetic object that represents the binding that is freezing you in place or putting you and your life on hold. You see them linked together and breaking when you break the ice cube. I found that this is the simplist method to use.
  You instantly ward or shield yourself after you break the ice cube. You can reverse things with a shield which is reflective. You can make the shield like camoflage where it shields you from the magic finding you. I prefer these methods because making it where you are highly visible always has them trying to hurt you.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com

Ides315

During the last few years (and probably 8-10 total) I an some close loved ones have been the targets of very brutal attacks. They have been a combo of mental, psychic, magickal, and possesion. I will give some history.

I have been in a magickal battle since about '91 with a "dark" person. I was just starting to tap into my abilities at this point, and it was the attacks that raised my awaerness up enough to realize it. After creating some reflective devices, and having good results, something was done to block or veil my innerself from me. My own energies did not seem to be as effective. I did continue my research however, and ended up prefering "ceremonial magick" over most of the other types I found. I carried this to the middle pillar ritual (activating the Chakras) And then quit. (at the time I did not know why)It was at this time that the hyonotic attacks were first started.
My wife and I were the subject of hypnotic abuse, though in the start it was fairly(?) mild. We were made to do things that would have been "fantasies" but most of wich we would have never preformed if fully concious. In about '95 +/- Drugs (Animal grade tranquilizers) were used to take us much deeper. This began resulting in the rape of my wife. I also think in this time frame is when attachments were first started to be placed on us. Though things are not entirely clear, many other bad things happened in this period. Things really elevated in '98 we we moved to a close proximtiy of the attacker.

This is where it got really bad. Physical abuse started, an attachment was placed on me that used bone damage as the attachment point. (the wound still is not healed) Heavy physical abuse became the norm (torture), and with the sexual everything you could imagine (and most of what I never could) happening to me and my wife.

Last year we began to put it all together, and have been fighting since. We have found are way back to God, and I am again tuning my inner self. I have had psychic battles with the perpatrator, and two STRONG physical "expelling" reactions to the positive energies we are putting back in our lives. The main attachment that was placed on me has not fully let go, and I want it gone. I believe it to be of demonic origin (much of my knowledge of the (main) attachment comes from help we are recieving), and another person (now deceased), that was also a victem remembers that the perpatrator siad it was "a woman I placed on your back". He was the test subject. And was told the same thing was going to happen to me. Supposedly a male was placed on my wife. Comparing notes, this would fit with our mental states when things were at there worst, and before we became aware.

The attachments were done by having us memorize an old book, then reciting from it in a very harsh and gutteral language, before torture and rape sessions. The attachments were also used to fortify the hypnosis so drugs were no longer required (as often anyway) to get us to "perform" on que. Conditioning was used to get us to do the really vile stuff.

I seem to have a decent to good natural nack for the esoterical field (I used to project as a child), but am basicaly "green" as far as training goes. I have been told that I am doing alot subconciously, and some people are surprised we made it this far. When I battle, I just go with what feels right. I once cut the cord of the attacker in a direct assault after I couldn't win the wrestling match for my head. This was without conciously remebering about the cord at the time.

Any help and thoughts would be appreciated, it has been a long struggle, has taken many lives, many souls are being prayed upon, and it needs to be brought to an end. This is part of my goal, but I need to be to proper form before I can really help anyone else.