News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

All-cure for "psychic attacks"

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias Jonsson

Congratulations on your success!

I´d like to point out that reaching Tiphareth is very difficult (equalled to the full Adeptus Minor degree) and it´s even hard to "ground" that state.
What you´ve experienced is probably a lower Samadhi, the higher ones are very diffcult to achieve and they also mean giving up your ego in the process.
I´ve had some quite high and powerful spiritual experiences when I studied Bhakti Yoga system of  Sri Chinmoy, thirteen years ago.
I fully reached the Higher Self through meditation on the heart chakra, and those experiences made me seeing things from a much more spiritual viewpoint (also I had not a single psychic attack then) but soon I had trouble grounding this, I found myself having to confront others´lower natures very much upfront (as well as my own), my spiritual lifestyle was very much questioned and eventually I gave up my Yogic life, because it demanded of me to live a life (like a monk) which I was not prepared for.

Instead I turned my gaze on the Western Mystery Tradition and started working a free-traditionalist magick way some years later(using D.M. Craig´s infamous book MODERN MAGICK) and now I´m studying the Aurum Solis system /Ogdoadic Tradition.

McArthur

I just wanted to make a quick post here because this is the place i described my ongoing psychic attacks. I'VE WON!!!  

How can i explain this? I became one with my Higher Self and recieved healing, love and guidance. I am also aware that a lot of my imbalances were due to uncontrolled Kundalini spikes which i would like to talk about on maybe the Energy forum. I entered what the Eastern Mystics call Samadhi and exploded into Pure Bliss. I saw a God that is both Male and Female and yet neither, and everything IS perfect.

So the All-cure for psychic attacks is to enter what the Kabbalists might call Tiphareth or the Easterns the Anahata chakra (or higher) and/or make full contact with your Higher Self. This is because Yesod/base chakra/lower astral is where these "attacks" 'are'. Raise your consciousness above them and they can *not* harm you. Or rather, you will see that the 'attacks' are Illusions.

So much to say, but just wanted to share this with you folks. Thankyou for all the support, help and advice you gave me in the past.

I have written a song i have titled "Hymn to the Big IS". It is a very rough recording using my pc mic but it best expresses the Love that banished my psychic/energy problems. There is a "Video Version" and the Lyrics below along with some guided imagery. So much is coming to me its going to take a while to write all this stuff down, if i can remember it all.

Enter the IS.

http://www.angelfire.com/me/Kabakhu23/IS.html

And right click on the link and slect "Save as" to download.

Lyrics;

Hymn to the Big IS.
--------------------
Breathing In,
Relaxing Out,
Meditating,
On what Life Is all about,
Feeling Love,
I can't explain,
Lifting me up,
To a Higher plain.

Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love

Floating High,
Surrounded by light,
There's no sky,
No need for day or night,
And there's no need,
For any other things,
But the Love of God,
And the Joy It Brings.

Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love
Nothing but Love

(repeat first verse)

Copywrite Frater Is.

If you ever find yourself being bothered by "demons" then play this song and
they'll be gone in a flash. They hate my singing :)
The first verse is repeated because, well, i couldn't think of any other
lyrics. The file was done in one take with my computer mike so its a bit
rough but oh well.

The Video version;

Done using animation figures:

The song starts and he is standing on the Light side of the moon playing his
guitar. As the song continues the shadow of where the Dark Moon meets the
Light moon starts to encroach on him from behind. As the line between Light
and dark reach his feet, the shadow on the surface warps into a huge pair of
cartoon hands grasping at his feet. He glances down, notices, looks a little
annoyed, then takes a few steps forward from the shadow's reach and
continues singing into the camera, smiling.
 The shadow encroaches once more with its shadow hands and he rips off his guitar (as the song continues) and smashes it like an axe into the shadow and like a Tom and Jerry cartoon the shadow holds its throbbing hand wincing. Then the whole set (moon) turns Light as a
bright tractor beam of Light emanating from the Sun lifts him up off the
moon's surface. It draws him slowly to the centre of the Sun and while doing
so the Animation turns to real film of a real person.
 He is drawn deep into the Sun where there is a white stage with people all
dressed in white. He lands on the stage and a man dressed in white from the
right of the stage brings a guitar and places it around his neck. A woman
from the left dressed in white places a mike stand in front of him. He
carries on the song unhindered by shadows.
 As the song starts to fade out, the camera angle looks out of the Sun to
Earth and zooms back to the Blue Planet. Down to a small suburban town and
into a bedroom window where he is laying on his bed, hands behind his head, eyes closed and smiling.

The End

---

Happy New Year Folks

:))