News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HELP : POLTERGIEST AT HOME

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hi Kacper
  I would read Robert's book on Practical Psychic Self-Defense. It has a lot of methods that you can use. There is also a lot of articles on information upon this website that should help.
  Poltergeist activity normally happens when children are in the house. Do you have any children? Do's the spirit that walks around stay in a certain part of the house? Solving something like this is like solving a mystery. You need the who, what, why and when
   Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Kacper

Thanks for your reply Nita =)
        I heard from Robert you're really good at this sort of stuff.

I've wanted to buy Robert's book for months now but I keep putting it off.  The problem is the book stores don't have PPSD in stock yet, and I hate buying from Amazon.com or any online form : lol.  Just get so impatient waiting for packages to arrive.  But it looks like im going to have to buy it, because this problem is getting out of hand,  I love my friend Vanessa very much and I would hate for this to hurt her anymore than it has already.

Let me tell you a bit about the Who what and How :

Ness and I are both psychics. Her and I used to do a lot of readings for people offline and online, before discovering its not quite a great idea.  
Ness still does it from time to time, and has grown extremely strong with her abilitiies, she can see with great accuracy, and can occasionaly even see spirits walking around on a day-to-day basis with her mind's eye.

In one reading I gave to ness a long while before this started happening.  I saw a dark demon like figure in her house.  That same night sitting alone in her room she heard the sound of an animal breathing into her ear very loudly for hours, and couldnt get rid of it.

From then the being remained unseen for about a year.  Until recently.
One night a whole set of glasses flew off a table into the wall across the room and shattered into pieces.

A week later she was pushed off the stairs and  bruised her leg, breaking a very precious piece of china she used for reading tea leaves.

Last night the being threw a whole box full of jewlery into a wall.  Funny thing is the box has a lock on it and was locked at the time, but upon impact the box flew wide open and the jewlery inside exploded all over the room.

Thats about all the activity recently, aside from a really bad vibe around the place all the time.  We dont know what its after.

In response to your question : no there are no children around the house.

The "when" is a more interesting question.

Nessa's parents claim this being came down to them before she was born.  

They messed around a lot with an ouijie board, communicating with other spirits for over 3 years every night.  They said that one night something went really wrong, and they werent talking to the usualy spirits, something evil came and haunted the place for days, then seemed to dissapeared.  they stopped using it then, and that was around the time she was born.

Ness believes this demon is the same as the one her mother specified.
I kind of get the feeling it is too.

Its bloody powerful if it can move material objects, make sounds, let alone push people off stairs!

I've developed a telepathic connection with the demon as well, I set out concentrating on it one night and went to sleep, in which I had a dream in Nessa's house.  The black demon attacked me, and I chased it into the kitchen.  It slapped me over the face with its claws and I woke up.

It was a dream, but my face hurt for the rest of the night and was partially red. ?  I didn't try doing it again.

The way the deamon appeared to me was in the form of a vampire.
It had claws, wings, and a very dark dragon like snout with black snake like eyes.

There is also another thing.

One of Her sisters friends was stayin for a sleep over a while ago, going to the bathroom in the middle of the night she woke the house up with a scream.  she said she saw the body of a little girl hanging from the ceiling by a rope.  Im not sure what this is but I might have an idea :

Before Ness was born, her mother had a miscarriage.  Could this human spirit be lingering around as well?

Thats some food for thought,
sorry for the lengthy story. =)

I'd appreciate anymore help you could give

Kacper

Nita

Hello Kacper
  To rid a house of a demon it must be banished or exorcised. You do this by sealing all the windows and all the doors except one with sacred symbols in rosemar teay or garlic juiec in the windows. You then do a banishing ritual in each room and seal the entry way after you see it is gone.
  You then banish it in the room where the door is left unmarked. You make sure it is gone and then seal that door with the sacred symbol and the rosemary tea or garlic juice.
   You then go through every room and bless the house. You put herbs that put out high vibrations in the corners such as the ones listed in Roberts book.You then wait a week and do it again. It can be done every day for a week if things are still noticed but you shouldn't have a bunch more problems.
  I would wear protective charms and protective oils before attempting this. The only reason I am saying as much about how to do it is because you said you were psychic and hopefully you would be able to see it.
  Do not form any links to demons or they try to possess you. You can have a number of variations upon this method. Any questions ask me at nita@astralpulse.com
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Kacper

Hello everyone, I'd appreciate any help you could give me on this :

My friend seems to have a really negative spiritual being at her house.
It is very strong and has started to move material objects
It started with a negative feeling aroudn the place,
lately cups, dishes,and jewlery has been thrown around rooms
and broken.

Last night the spirit pushed my friend off the stairs and caused
quite a bit of damage to her leg.

There is something very evil going on, and the spirit can even
be seen walking around sometimes.

We dont even know where to get started
anyone?

Kacper