News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Reptilian myth.

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans

A friend of mine once told me she had met a couple, she hung out with them and at some point they invited her to
their house. She arrived there in the morning and came through the open door. She found them half asleep, and as
they woke up she could see their face flickering, she could see flickering with pixels as if it was a badly functioning
CGI image, through the flickering she saw scaled reptile skin on draconic features. It scared the hell out of her and
she ran away, breaking off all contact with the couple.

I'd heard about the phenomenon from a David Icke website, and we asked spirit what this was about.

The answer was, that many millions of years ago, during the time of the dinosaurs, there was an alien race that had
come to Earth, they could not survive on Earth in their alien bodies, so they decided to genetically manipulate one of
the more intelligent and medium sized dinosaur species. They altered the genes until the species was humanoid and
very intelligent, and incarnated into them (usually alien races visiting here bring along a part of their astral reality and
connect it to Earth through astral gateways, that is why you might see non-physical aliens during astral travels).

These "Reptilians" then went on to play a major role in Earth's history, across millions of years, across big civilizations
we never even heard of in history class, ranging from kings, queens and dictators, openly subjugating other races, to
subterfuge and stealth, infiltration and deception. To this day they play a large role in humanity's existence, but they
were around long before humanity was created through the genetic manipulation of apes by one of the other alien
races.

They can't incarnate anymore now though, nor can any alien species incarnate on Earth anymore, so eventually they
will have to depart from our solar system.