News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The White House

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasco

Is the White House and the people associated with it guarded by highly developed government psychics to keep people from finding out secrets? I have no intention of finding out for myself, I'm just curious as to what you think.

Selski

Hi Pasco

If I told you I read your post while I was working at The Whitehouse today, would you believe me?

I didn't see anything suspicious to alert my attention.  Although I have been told I am a secretive person.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Chamos

Well, there are rumors that the Pentagon employs psychics to help them do experiments and stuff. I don't know whether I fully believe that though, the person who told me said they were kidnapping the psychics. I refuse to believe that our government is that close to Hitler's. I refuse! I voted for these people!
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

Arn de Gothia

They are worse then Hitler actually, soon we will know

catmeow

Quote from: ChamosI refuse to believe that our government is that close to Hitler's. I refuse! I voted for these people!

You got what you deserved - one of the most untruthfull, corrupt, power-mad, arrogant and dangerous administrations ever.  You have no idea what I'm talking about I'm sure, but don't worry, you will some day.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

gdo

that last post was a little 'arrogant'

catmeow

Yes it was - I apologise, I got carried away a bit.  Thanks for being polite in your critique (of me)! But this bit:

"one of the most untruthfull, corrupt, power-mad, arrogant and dangerous administrations ever"

is still true, IMHO.  I do believe the Bush Administration is all of those things and I suspect you have to be a non-US citizen (ie not living in America) to see it clearly.  I work in IT in the UK and almost to a man, the people I work with share this view..... in fact it's laughable to think of the Bush admin as anything other than totally bereft and corrupt.  Sorry!

I do not however think they are kidnapping psychics!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Selski

And just to clarify... I DO work in The Whitehouse.  But it's not THE White House.  :-D

It would be quite a commute from the UK every day anyway...  :wink:

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Kodemaster

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

EyeOfNewt

Quote from: catmeow on August 08, 2006, 05:32:32
I do believe the Bush Administration is all of those things and I suspect you have to be a non-US citizen (ie not living in America) to see it clearly.

Believe me that is not true. Myself an many others are very unhappy with the current administration. And I also doubt that phychics are being kidnaped.

catmeow

Quote from: EyeOfNewt
Believe me that is not true. Myself an many others are very unhappy with the current administration. And I also doubt that phychics are being kidnaped.

Yes I agree. It's not a requisite that you must live outside the US in order to be unhappy with the Bush administration. I find it heart-warming that there are people like yourself who can see this. It's just that living outside the US makes it easier to see.  US media (TV and radio) is very biased in it's reporting. You also seem to have a culture where to criticise the US administration is considered "unpatriotic".  This is all orchestrated by the Bush admin and is designed to keep Bush's approval rating up.  Many many people fall for it.  But I agree that there are also many US citizens who can see through this.  Let me tell you that in the UK, "dubbya" is both a laughing stock (big time) and a figure of concern.  I do know many US citizens, who like yourself are extremely unhappy with Bush. They do tend to be West and East coast though, and often professionals.  Unfortunatley you are slightly in the minority, which is why he "got in" again at the last election.