News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

There was something with me

Previous topic - Next topic

can16358p

I was at bathroom, about to take a bath, and I had a strong feeling that someone was also with me there. I was very anxious and always tried to look back. I never had such a strong feeling like that;

But I'm sure someone was with me, its not the normal paranoid I, and lots of people, always have.

Anyway;
Can I make a communication with them from physical form to astral form?
Can they show themselves to me?
Can they do anything, good or bad, to me there?
Just a beginner...

VesAn

Quote from: can16358p
Can they do anything, good or bad, to me there?

Nah, not unless you give them the power to.  Yell at them, "hey hey, do you like what you see!" or something to lighten up your own anxiety/fear.

astral man

hey can16358p,

I fell the presence of spirits or whatever they are all of the time. I sometimes get a feeling, but i also get "cold shivers" down my spine, but mostly just my back, it could have been your spirit guide trying to get your attention for something. One night the same thing happened to me, and i went into my bedroom, and it was dark, and i felt that someone was on my bed, although my room was dark, and i thought i would experiment with my auric sight, and ended up seeing a shadowy figure. YAY ......creepy..... anyway, i reached out to it and got shivers so i knew it was it. If you can feel where they are try and reach out to the, although i have been told by people that i am "extra sensitive" when it comes to these thing :roll: . If you feel it again try it.

Oh and also no they can not harm you, physically. mentally.....if you get paranoid about it then yes, just take it as a part of everyday life like me, and be happy when you get the chance to experience things like this. :D

Can I make a communication with them from physical form to astral form?...... well i know what you mean, and when i just came into this kind of stuff i wanted to talk to them. I do talk to my spirit guide, like i ask him her whatever sex it is, may not have one, where things are, and they kinda pull me to it, and then i thank them out loud and in my head, cause i am not sure which one they hear..... maybe both, try talking out loud to it and in your head......if you feel it again, i know i rarely feel the thing that was in my room, well at least the same one...sooo many.....

as for them showing themselves to you, try and practice seeing auras, just type in seeing auras or something like that into google, and it will show you. Some people like me see blue shadowy figures others might see something different, well try for yourself.

That's my little bit on it.

Cya  :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

can16358p

Thanks for answering;
I'm now feeling better as I know they can't harm me physically.

I will try to talk to them if someone comes again to visit me...

Yesterday I was really afraid by this, even though I wasn't alone in the house...
Just a beginner...

Nay

Quotebut i also get "cold shivers" down my spine, but mostly just my back,

I call that hovering... I coined that phrase way back when I was trying to figure out the diffferent "chills" if you will.  I could feel whomever it was 'hovering' in the back ground.  I figured out they were waiting for me to invite/accept them.   Sounds like you got some hovering going on. :)

Nay

astral man

Hey nay, could you please explain a bit more about the "hovering"?? So these people that are hovering.... want me to accept them....for what??

Nay

I want to start by saying this is all my opinion... and it may not be the same thing going on with you.

I call it hovering because I could feel someone standing either off to my left, right or behind me.  And as soon as I acknowledge that someone was there and thought about it, then I could feel them on me... I don't mean that in a bad way, it is the only way I can describe it.

Accept was the wrong word, usually they just want to get my attention.   Your description just sounded familar to me, and thought I would put my two cents in. :)

Next time you feel those "chills" on your back, focus on the source and if you don't have any problems with it, relax and let them come to you.  Ask questions and then tell me what it felt like... ;)

Nay

astral man

i have tried asking questions, but i don't get replies....

Nita

Hello Astral Man
  All the work on trying to figure out what is bothering you is like a detective novel. You have to ask the who, what, why or when. The first question do you have an old house where someone could have died in it? The second is did the spirit feel scary or neutral there is a difference. You have to write down what you felt like and what you think it is about. How it acted etc.
  You then take the notes and compare them to other things you have read about and decide what the problem is about. You can find information upon this website or my website if you need help.
        Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

astral man

Thanks for the post Nita. No to the first question. My family had this house built for us, so no one has died in it ( except my dog ) I have felt scary and neutral spirits, for the scary ones, i hid under my blankets  :lol:  :?

Just thought i would let you know

thanks