News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Third eye pineal gland development

Previous topic - Next topic

franco77

As human beings we are provided by the Universe or God with certain tools and protections to deal with our spiritual and physical challenges.The psychic centers and endocrine glands are examples of this tools in addition to our five senses. With these we control those forces necessary for our health, mentality and spiritual understanding. For example the pineal gland which is located near the center of the brain in line with the center of the forehead. This gland is basically a transformer of the universal mind so developing or awakening this gland through certain exercises permits and opens cosmic inspirations or intuitions. These intuitions are received by the pineal gland which acts like an antenna or radio receiver in the form of magnetic waves then the mind interprets this waves with the help of the pineal. This gland is therefore the third eye! giving us a vision of the cosmic and the universal mind. The master yogis have know for a long time how to develop this gland for psychic knowledge. In my blog I give two important exercises that help awaken
this powerful gland.
please visit my free blog: www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

Boom

Sounds good, so why is it so hard to even recognise its there, or even control it. Why are we so naturally focussed on our 5 senses and physical.. to the point where most don't even believe in anything beyond?