News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

This is an urgent and serious situation!

Previous topic - Next topic

jc

I hope that I am posting this message in the right area.

First, please note that my training is first and foremost scientific.  However, there are things that can not be explained by material means or in terms of only time and space, although that does not exclude rationality.  I accept that such phenonema are due to entities or other consciousnesses that we can not understand very well.

This is my situation:

I am being driven to destitution and bankruptcy.  Even though I have a successful professional record in information technology, I have not been able to work in four years.  This has gone way beyond what one would expect in a 'downturn' or in a business environment where this profession is treated with contempt.

I have attempted to create other lines of businesses so that I can earn money from other sources.   I make progress, then the game is suddenly over.  Something always happens to wreck the plans.  

This has been yet another manifestation of a life of utter frustration.  This condition, like a chronic wasting disease, has persisted and grown since I was 7 (I am 51 now.)  Regardless of any positive efforts I make, this condition persists; indeed, this disease worsens with every effort I have made.  I have spent a huge amount of time and money, about $300K since 1979 in attempts to work on myself and to reverse this spell.

What also happens is that anything that is positive is turned into a negative:  a reverse Midas touch.   As soon as I see daylight, the darkness quickly returns, heavier than before.  Whenever I make steps in a positive direction, I get pulled back.  This includes my wife and I moving to another country for a fresh start.

My contacts with others go increasingly bad.   I watch myself and make the efforts to maintain the peace, yet something invariably happens to provoke hostility.  Other times, the individuals I work with lie to me.  Those who have been or are positive for me become sidetracked or unable to follow through on their commitments.

Someone has termed this a 'paralysed will'.  Whatever I want, whatever I need, does not come true.  Whatever I know is right for me to do is interfered with, even to the point of getting onto this forum!

I am being forced into a situation that is contrary to my being.  

My wife is being swept into this.  She deserves more than this.

I am depressed and ashamed.

Yesterday, a Canadian who has been trying to help me did a remote view.  She  could not see neither me nor my wife.  She saw instead a 'dark grey swirling cloud around us, a fog.  Upon further questioning, she told me that the fog smelled of sulfur and contained solid particles finer than ashes.  The particles were a cross between metal and rock, sharp and fine at the same time.  I asked about a magnetic field, she said that there was a magnetic charge.

My further research and my immediate response to that image is that there is a consciousness shrouding me that is extremely similar to volcanic 'ash'', as opposed to the ashes from burning something like wood.  Particles from volcanoes are extremely fine, can stay suspended in mid-air for long periods of time, and are essentially glass shards.  

Volcanic ash clouds also scatter visible light, that is why it is extremely dark and heavy inside them.  There are, however, wavelengths of light to which these clouds are transparent.  This is consistent with my sense that any light and energy I need is being scattered and blocked.

Again, this is a conscious entity; otherwise our efforts to clear this up would have worked, instead of aggravating the problem.  In nature, volcanic ash clouds eventually disperse.  

I hope that this is enough information that can help any of you help us.  I need to know what the nature of this cloud shroud is.  I cannot live like this any longer.

I want my life back and will be grateful to anyone who can explain what is happening and come to my aid.

BlackRose666

It sounds like you have a daemon riding on your tail. Some daemons smell like sulphur, and look like that. By your description, I think it is from one of the lowest planes of the abyss. Perhaps you might have even been cursed.

Do you have a religion? If so, I would suggest you seek help from a priest
or whoever is in charge or has the knowledge and whatever deity you worship.

Do a cleansing/banishing of your house, pray(especially about if someone has used malicious energy/curses to mirror it back and to help protect you from harmful beings), perhaps give some offerings. A protective circle/amulet might help as well. Then, DON'T think about it again. Because sometimes people give evil forces the power and will to harm them by acknowledging/fearing them after they have done the cleansings/banishings.

Also, try to adopt new mindsets. They will win only if you give up. Keep up your faith, believe in yourself, and never surrender no matter what.

I will try to use some of my energy to help you as well.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Magus Darkmist

Hmm...  Please disregard the post that was here before.  I can handle things.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.  We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

aasar

i am deeply touch about your problem and i kindly recommend a website and the methods they are suggesting for people like you.

It is an islamic approach, proven and it is from the holy book of Qur'an.
You need to have a faith in the treatment method.

the site link is
http://www.quranichealing.com

the page i advise to read and apply the method is

http://www.quranichealing.com/healing_ruqya.asp

When you read this site you will discover new ways to;

Solve your problems

Overcome your hardship and daily events

Heal your hurts

Have happy relations

End loneliness
Cope with Depression, Anger, Anxiety, Insomnia, Mental illnesses, Cancer ... and much more ...
Decode Spells & Magic, Cast Evil Spirits, Protect from Psychic Attacks and Evil Eyes
Be at ease
So what can a person do when he is spiritually, or mentally ill. Educate yourself with this site

thank you for reading this.

adam

karnautrahl

You need to work on yourself, your ability to move and transform energy perhaps. Clearings, banishings and other assistance can and will be of great benefit if you are working with people who are solid and real in their practice. You'll find many here for sure.  However you have to dig into yourself a lot more now.  Robert Bruce's psychic self defence book may help you a fair bit.

I'm responding more out of an urge or something rather than simply casually posting. If you was in the UK and prepared to travel to me I would have attempted a spell casting on your behalf. I have the impression that something could be done.  This is a feeling rather than an educated assertation :-).  Contact me on messenger - it's in my profile and I'll explain further.  Sorry to be cryptic it's just how it's came out really.

Note there are a lot of excellent people on this forum and a big proportion in their arts are probably more experienced in their skills than I am perhaps, so as people add their two cents worth GO with your intuition as best you can.
I can't quite decide if fighting with it or transmuting it would be the best approach :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

PissedOffMystic

Well, I don't normally give advice on this sort of thing, since almost all advice given in such sitations is horribly wrong or drasticaly incomplete. But I think I may be able to offer you some assistance.

What I reccomend to you is a study of Golden Dawn Magick. Being a man of science you will be able to appreciate the sane and scientific approach to the spiritual Magick provides. In my experience it's the best way to approach the spiritual, as other methods rely heavily upon feelings, trial and error, and unproven haphazard techniques which may even bring more trouble into your life. The meandering nature of such endeavors tends to cause people to lose focus and eventually sputter out. Magick allows for a concrete and structured application of will, which I've yet to see fail to produce at least something of a signifigant result.

Either buy a book on Thelemic or Golden Dawn ritual, or search online.
You should begin by practicing either the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) or the Star Ruby. I would reccomend you try both, actually. A Google search should bring up adequate information on either.

Try these daily for a few weeks and see if there is any improvement. Also, I know what it's like to have unyeilding spiritual problems. And in my experience even the most adverse and seemingly unconquerable of demons will fall under steady application of intent. They're like trees. Just keep on chopping, even if you only have a pocket knife. Adventually they will fall.

Good luck.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

Tyciol

Owch, it sucks to waste money on something that money can't solve, I feel for you.

Have you tried having others remote view you? It's possible this woman just sucked, but if it happens consistently without contact between the viewers then yeah, you have a serious fog of war you need to explore to get off.

jc

Tyciol---

1--This woman does not 'suck'.

2--This is indeed a fog of war as you term it.  

This I know.

Now kindly provide me some assistance in getting this fog off.

Tyciol

I wouldn't know, I suck at energy work.

Note: This post was longer but was anonymously edited by a moderator without explanation. I will not post what I had here before for two reasons:

1. I can only vaguely remember the exact wording.
2. I don't want to get banned, even though nothing I said was offensive at all.

Moonburn33

QuoteNow kindly provide me some assistance in getting this fog off.

You know how to navigate yourself around this site complex.  Avail yourself of the information on this site regarding psychic defense...  no one is going to give you any better advice than the stuff you can research on your own.

www.hermetics.org
www.occultforums.org (for the info, not the forum.. in this case)

hermetics.org has a literal library of information.

start reading.
as below, so above

Nita

Hello JC
  I also have some information on helping yourself on my website www.astralhealer.com
I am starting on line classes in hermetics at www.hermeticuniversityonline.com and will be doing a basic course.
  I have checked out www.hermetics.org and it does have a great deal of useful information also that reading it will help you in dealing with any problems in the future.
     Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

jc

First, I want to thank those of you who have chosen to respond.  Some of you have been of help.

However, many of you have missed the point.  When I wrote "urgent", I meant it.

I have no use for people who talk about others in terms of their 'sucking'.   The people I mentioned whom one said that they 'suck' have been invaluable to me in helping me define the problems and issues I have dealt with.   Their information has been corroborated.  If that is all one can contribute to the thread, then it is best to stay off.  Indeed, I request that the moderator sanction this individual.

I have done my share of reading and working for a quarter century.   I do not know if any more reading will do me any further good.  However, I plainly do not have the time to read about some esoteric practise and to devote myself to its perfection.  

This frustration has me so depressed that I am unable to concentrate that well.  

Furthermore, a person who has studied and memorised the material in Gray's Anatomy is probably not well-qualified to remove his own appendix.  And if he does, that is one rare bird indeed!

If I could correct this on my own, by now, I would have.  This is a major piece of negativity that apparently is supported by the general negativity of and in the United States of America, as I feel much better off away from this country and most of its people.  

Somehow, Americans need to produce this negativity so that they remain superior to the rest of the planet and individuals here need to do this in order to validate themselves to others.  This is a hallmark of psychic vampirism.  If you doubt what I have written, consult the news media.

This charged cloud has held me in a place I do not want in a nation I no longer wish to be part of.  I have a door open to the UK right now.

If any of you were driving and skidded off the road into a ditch or snowbank and could not get out, you would call for a tow.   If the car is in one piece, you pay the operator and drive your car; if not, you repair the car and then drive it.  You would not think of hiring the truck operator or mechanic as your chauffeur.  You would also have learned to be more mindful of road conditions.

I am requesting assistance, shamanic assistance--intervention in reducing or dispelling this energy so that my wife and I can have this new start immediately.  At the least, I will have the freedom to do the work on myself--the rehabilitation--that I must do.

MadLordNad

Maybe your problem is you are a communist. And since Americans hate commies our country's "negative" energy is holding your commie self back!  

Don't go to the UK Komrade. They don't need any more commies. GO TO CHINA!

Or maybe you're just a hateful person. If you can't get anywhere in life maybe its not everyone around you but yourself instead. You asked for help then rebuffed those who offered advice -- even those who may have been kindly Americans (imagine that)!

Being an American myself, things seem to usually go right for me... that must be because I need validation from you to feel superior... OR I'm a psychic vampire!  :lol:

btw/ the person who mentioned "sucking" in a previous post is, according to their sig, from the Great White North -- CaNaDia.
Beer is proof God loves us.  -- Ben Franklin

Live Free or Die!

Taking away the moments that make up a dull day...

Silver Incubus

Quote from: MadLordNadMaybe your problem is you are a communist. And since Americans hate commies our country's "negative" energy is holding your commie self back!  

Or maybe you're just a hateful person. If you can't get anywhere in life maybe its not everyone around you but yourself instead. You asked for help then rebuffed those who offered advice -- even those who may have been kindly Americans (imagine that)!

Being an American myself, things seem to usually go right for me... that must be because I need validation from you to feel superior... OR I'm a psychic vampire!  :lol:

btw/ the person who mentioned "sucking" in a previous post is, according to their sig, from the Great White North -- CaNaDia.

You are both Ignorant and Stupid. That is a fact proven by this quote.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

PissedOffMystic

I understand your frustration. Still, I highly reccomend you at least attempt the LBRP and the Star Ruby. The difficulty in this situation is that you are very much on your own. You aren't likely to find any metaphorical tow trucks to pull you out of this ditch. You're probably going to have to do it yourself.

Learning and practicing these two rituals will take very little time and effort, and should have at least some impact. Consider it on the level of taking pills you've recieved from the doctor. The pills have been packaged and handed to you, but you are still responsible for taking them.

You'd be foolish not to. In this sense your health is in your own hands.

Good luck. I hope and pray it works out for you.
What doesn't kill you only delays the inevitable.

NeoSaturn

need help from psychic attacks?
www.thepsionguild.net/forum

i know i know i refer to that one a lot, but i used to post there, and for a long time that was my temporary home, i learned a lot and pay credit where credit is due...

winged_wolf is the owner of that site, and she has an account on this forum if you need to see her, because she should know what to do, and if she doesn't she has friends in HIGH places (Anka)

MrBurgo

Quote from: MadLordNadMaybe your problem is you are a communist. And since Americans hate commies our country's "negative" energy is holding your commie self back!  

You sound Young & damn right arrogant...Dont get me started on commies & america.....Perhaps the world should put trade sanctions in place on America until it to gives up its weapons of mass destruction!!!

GOD BLESS THE WORLD NOT JUST AMERICA!!!

I have American Friends who are not so feeble minded...Grow up

JC,
   Hang in there Brother :wink:

Love & Light

Christian
Today Is A Gift, Thats Why They Call It The Present!

Mustardseed

What an interesting thread. I wonder if it is possible to add anything with out being barraged.....I wonder :?: ......Lets give it a shot.

Many people in the world today are in a similar situation. Across borders gender and age limitations, this very feeling and suppression, that you describe so well seems to be getting more and more powerful and all encompassing. A Negative spirit of some sort, be he a demon or whatever, is strangling the world. Its weapon of choice is ..Selfprojected failure. What this entity has done is nothing but a stroke of genius, it has convinced you of your own inability to win, in life in love in happiness in business ....anything. It has won you over to its side and has convinced it is stronger than you, that you are defeated and a failure. Very very clever.  This is in reality the oldest trick in the book.

Instead of me coming to you telling you how to rid yourself of this influence, and it is possible, and quite simple. How about you attempt to teach yourself, through examining your own life.

If you had a person working for you who was always sure he would fail, always expecting disaster and always projecting and talking about defeat, after you fired this guy who obviously is bad for buissness.....who would you hire. What qualities should he posses to reverse the trend the other guy set......be that man.

What you need is faith, in and belief that you can succeed, find this faith and you have found the victory, for there is none of the powers you talk about that can stand against faith. You seem to be a half empty glass kinda' guy....change. Play the Pollyanna game. Look it up if you don't know it. Its called the good game. In this kind of situation, and believe me I know how real it is, faith and positive action seem to me at least to be the only possible solution.

Regards Mustardseed

PS If we are really talking about a real demonic entity attached only to your life for the kind of time you mention, you need to ask yourself what it is feeding on and why it picked you. Most problems like the one you describe though is more often than not rather minor entities, hordes of them though, not so powerful but much more skilled in communication, but it seem to have succeeded in making you fear it's influence, in other words YOU are worshiping it and nurturing it by the fear and respect you show it. A chord to bind you.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

MadLordNad

Quote from: Silver IncubusYou are both Ignorant and Stupid. That is a fact proven by this quote.

We're all ignorant of something.

But no, I'm sick of reading all the I-hate-America crap like what this idiot said above and will respond how I see fit. I stopped caring about his plight as soon as he said what he said. And I alluded to the fact that maybe he has the problem in the first place because he's not a nice person. So you can call me what ever you want but I will stand up for my country whether you like it or not and continue to do so in the future. In fact I hope it REALLY annoys you when I do it again. Love ya!

Live Free or Die!

MadLordNad

Quote from: MrBurgoYou sound Young & damn right arrogant...Dont get me started on commies & america.....Perhaps the world should put trade sanctions in place on America until it to gives up its weapons of mass destruction!!!

GOD BLESS THE WORLD NOT JUST AMERICA!!!

I have American Friends who are not so feeble minded...Grow up

JC,
   Hang in there Brother :wink:

Love & Light

Christian

Perhaps you should take an economics class from a non-leftist professor.

How am I arrogant for being indignant to inane hostile Anti-American comments? I call it, "Not putting up with it!" I don't believe I should have to tolerate something anyone else here wouldn't have to. If the tard above had said something against Canuks or Frogs then you all would have jumped on him for being racist or mean but say "I hate America" and that's alright. Its called the commie double standard. I'm saddened no other Americans here called him on it or accept such treatment. Perhaps they will in the future.

Peace through superior firepower brother.

Live Free or Die!

MrBurgo

Well thats good because it obviously annoys you when people bag the self appointed governing country of this Earth.
Have a beer m8, alcohol & drugs solve all problems (NOT)but I don't think God invented it...
The reason I got upset is the way you accuse people of being commies & that is something only Americans seem to do.

God Bless the whole world

Love & Light

Christian

MadLordNad

Quote from: MrBurgoWell thats good because it obviously annoys you when people bag the self appointed governing country of this Earth.
Have a beer m8, alcohol & drugs solve all problems (NOT)but I don't think God invented it...
The reason I got upset is the way you accuse people of being commies & that is something only Americans seem to do.

God Bless the whole world

Love & Light

Christian

The self appointed governing country of this Earth?  :lol:  :lol:  That's a good one.

Its obvious you hate my country so I'll bite. I accused him of being a commie for several reasons some of which I'll attribute to you as well. You see, communism in its modern forms -- even its b@st@rd half brother socialism, is the antithesis of what the USA is about. Which is living your life as YOU see fit without the government's interference. Its called freedom. You may want to surrender your freedom to appointed UNaccountable corrupt international bureaucrats but I'll pass thanks.

You can keep getting upset too because I'll continue to call people out when justified. If you don't like it tough. I'm here to learn about Astral Projection not put up whiny crybaby anti-Americanism.

Oh, and if you read my sig REAL careful, no where does it say God invented beer.

Live Free or Die!

MrBurgo

All right,All right!!!
Sorry for attacking your beautiful country- I apologize, I re read the posts & I was wrong.
Australia may as well be a state of America because there's enough of its influence here!!!

I'm here to learn to so lets learn.

Oh & your signature says

Beer is proof that god loves us???? How is that considering it kills so many people???

Love & Light

Christian

jc

People!!!   Enough!!!

OK--Let's just say that if MadLordNad were a defendant on the stand, and I, the prosecutor cross-examining him, unless the jury were like OJ Simpson's, I would be very, very happy.  

Politics and political attitudes are definitely worthy of examination on a forum like this.  They are windows to one's spirit.  Someone who supports authortarianism, regardless of 'wing', is confessing something about himself.

It is my understanding that in the legends, vampires do not like mirrors.

Simply put, I am reporting on my experience.  If this is too difficult for some people to take, then such people can take themselves out.

Sorry, I am not here to validate anyone's choice of where and how to live.

I apologise in advance for playing moderator, but we are in thread creep and diverting from the subject.  For those who are interested in the metaphysics of politics, there are places here to discuss the subject in another thread.

Please restrict further posts to the subject at hand.  And I really do need an intervention.

MadLordNad

:)  

Now I'm happy. Thank you for not baiting me again! I really appreciate it.    :D   And Australia is beautiful itself. I don't see a problem with taking the better or interesting parts of friends cultures and adding them to your own. We certainly have our share of Aussie imports too and I'm glad we do.

As for beer, anything in excess is harmful. Too much oxygen makes your lungs weak and unable to cope with the natural atmosphere. Its people who abuse it which makes it bad. When its not being abused its a wonderful addition to your(my) quality of life.  :)  Besides I think Franklin was probably jesting a bit when he said that but who knows.

Cheers.

Live Free or Die!