News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Wow, I am watching Ancient Aleins -Dark Forces episode. Towards the very end they showed images of water crystals influenced by different types of thoughts. Some scientist conducted an experiment to place labels on bottles of water with messages like "Love", "Kill", basically both positive and negative messages fed by the thoughts of the person placing the labels and were thinking these thoughts as touching the bottles.
Then they examined the crystals within the water when frozen and showed images of the water with positive labels having very pretty crystal forms. While the samples from the negative labeled water had all smudged and disformed mass.  That further proves how thoughts are so powerful and how the influence everything. Think about it, our bodies are 60% water composing all our cells. Be careful what are your predominant thoughts throughout the day because we could be our own destroyers.

But then the question is, what if someone close to us thinks ill of us. Can they influence the health of our cells?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

I saw that episode a few times now. I love Fridays!  :-)

I know there have been others Scientists that have done similar experiments. One that comes to memory is a Japanese Researcher/Scientist named Dr. Masuru Emoto that experimented with snowflakes and emotion. Very interesting indeed!  8-)

If it could influence our health like that, we would have a lot of sick Politicians, Actors, Sports Stars, all kinds of people that people seem to target their hate towards.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

tides2dust

I have been thinking a lot about this very subject today, including the experiment you referenced. To come here in the evening and see your thoughts reflect similar has compelled me to write. I believe it comes down to how much we let it. And that caution is rightly warned, but my thoughts have been more about liberation. Our attitude is enough to influence the health of our cells. Understanding why someone thinks ill of us might bring about liberation. Also utilizing our free will and focusing on a different reality might too. Think of the endless amount of sensational styled headlines, I wonder what effect this has on a general population? Then, do we let it affect us? Do we see through the headlines for what they are? But today I have been feeling so pleasant, I feel a great Love. I feel a joy that comes with taking the reins of ones life- digging deep, choosing what serves the best interest and what doesn't. It's like alchemy.  :-)

Nameless

Glad you brought this topic up LB. I have seen this research before and even did my own experiment. Filled glass jars with water while thinking happy positive thoughts. I did this while handling the jars, filling them and placed them in the refrigerator where I left them a few days with labels on the bottom. Later a bunch of kids (teens, friends of my kids) were over and wanted water so I gave each a jar with no comment. Far as they were concerned it was just a glass of cold water. I would never have thought a simple glass of water would wring out so many positive comments. Those kids positively glowed just sitting around the table drinking water and talking.

Hesitantly later I did the opposite and I'll never do that again. Water is a miracle fluid. I believe that and our thoughts are just as fluid. Below is a link to a video I think you all might find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeeAMNxuqio
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on April 24, 2021, 10:58:13
Glad you brought this topic up LB. I have seen this research before and even did my own experiment. Filled glass jars with water while thinking happy positive thoughts. I did this while handling the jars, filling them and placed them in the refrigerator where I left them a few days with labels on the bottom. Later a bunch of kids (teens, friends of my kids) were over and wanted water so I gave each a jar with no comment. Far as they were concerned it was just a glass of cold water. I would never have thought a simple glass of water would wring out so many positive comments. Those kids positively glowed just sitting around the table drinking water and talking.

Hesitantly later I did the opposite and I'll never do that again. Water is a miracle fluid. I believe that and our thoughts are just as fluid. Below is a link to a video I think you all might find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeeAMNxuqio
Nameless, that's awesome! Thanks for the share!  :-) I enjoyed the video!  8-)
Here's another great video on the "Mystical Secrets of Water".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kKGzCL4D5w

As you already know, I am sold on the "power and unique properties of water". My daily Phase routine involves lying in a bathtub of water. One of our members here named Baro-san sent me a PM years ago with a link to historical detail of how "Archimedes" did some of his best work while lying in water.
https://www.osho.com/osho-online-library/osho-talks/relaxation-non-doing-archimedes-d8ca959d-0b6?p=855b02b6f6f515f1e72cb2f0e3373ef4

I miss Baro-san and his wisdom. He used to send me the most interesting links based on experiments I did. Hopefully he will return soon. Looking at his profile, I see he still logs on here occasionally, It's just his "voice" has gone silent.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

How amazing, everyone! When I wrote my post it was very spontaneous as I was watching the show. But now with your input things have become more clearer and deeper that I thought.

Lumaza, you are right, I think that if our bodies are the bottles of water, the difference is that they have a host, and that host protects its substance. Therefore, external influences will not easily harm us. But the host itself influences its own substance according to the state of mind.

Tides, I agree, this really is like alchemy. It's fascinating when we understand the actual mechanism of thoughts influencing. Again, the host protects itself from external influence. But if the host is easily influences by headlines for example, and does not have its own strong beliefs, then they can fall into the stream.  And we are witnessing that more than ever nowadays.

Nameless, what a great idea. I am stealing it and will do these experiments myself, but only with positive thoughts and will test it out on my friends. And I just thought about the saying that the most important ingredient in cooking is....LOVE. That is sooooo true and it is LITERAL. I just realized it. I am so excided. I will no longer cook with neutral thoughts but I will apply EXTRA love to charge the food, because every natural food ingredient whether plant or meat contains a large amount of water.

Thank you everyone for the great ideas and input. They really added to my pool of realizations. :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Thanks Lu I am definitely going to watch that vid. We are in the tail end of thunderstorm right now. Had to shut down earlier as lightning was wreaking havoc around us. It's starting to recede but internet is slow.

Makes sense how and why water is associated with emotions and clarifies how one would rightly affect the other.

Steal away LB. I totally agree with infusing love into your creations. It is very literal and you can see the results yourself. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Lightbeam, tonight's Ancient Aliens episode was one of my favorites. The episode is Titled "The Harmonic Code" and as the name says it was all based on "acoustics, harmonics and somatics". They showed how acoustics and harmonics were used by our ancient ancestors. They were even built into their structure, such as Hypogeum in Malta. They showed how acoustic and harmonics can be utilized in many different ways, including "levitation".
The episode was a re-run from earlier in 2021. Years ago they touched on the subject in other various episode. But tonight's episode was entirely based on "sound".

They call that field of study "Archaeoacoustics" and I have always been fascinated by it. It has a tie in to "non local states of consciousness as well!  :-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeoacoustics

GrumpyRabbit

Quote from: Nameless on April 24, 2021, 10:58:13

Do you mean you tried to imbue "bad" thoughts into water and you drank it? Whahappen??

Nameless

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on May 01, 2021, 00:52:46
Do you mean you tried to imbue "bad" thoughts into water and you drank it? Whahappen??
I did. The water died.

Taught me how effective we can be at influencing our environment.

GrumpyRabbit

Lumaza

Nameless, you killed the water:-o That's it, I am unfriending you, lol!  :-D

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on April 30, 2021, 22:26:44
Lightbeam, tonight's Ancient Aliens episode was one of my favorites. The episode is Titled "The Harmonic Code" and as the name says it was all based on "acoustics, harmonics and somatics". They showed how acoustics and harmonics were used by our ancient ancestors. They were even built into their structure, such as Hypogeum in Malta. They showed how acoustic and harmonics can be utilized in many different ways, including "levitation".
The episode was a re-run from earlier in 2021. Years ago they touched on the subject in other various episode. But tonight's episode was entirely based on "sound".

They call that field of study "Archaeoacoustics" and I have always been fascinated by it. It has a tie in to "non local states of consciousness as well!  :-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeoacoustics

Wow, I just watched it on Amazon Prime, as I was preoccupied with work on Friday. Very interesting, indeed! It makes sense, these ancient structures may have been built by levitating the heavy stones, but not only levitating and transporting them that way via sound, but also shaping them with sounds. Then the other aspect of certain sounds triggering trans state by having our brain waves start matching the sounds is also something I haven't given much thought until now. I will definitely find some shamanic drum music and Om sounds and test them out while meditating. Binaural beats sort of annoy me, but hopefully the drums and Om gongs will do the trick. Thanks for this info, Lu! :)
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I really want to add this 8 minute video here. I've been following this lady for some time now for my own herbal interests but she brings a ton of realism to her videos. I think you all might really enjoy what she has to say about connecting to what's around you. We often direct our new members and each other to connect with the earth, take a break, ground themselves. Well she knocks it out of the park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9atEwkyiw

Lumaza

I was listening to a interview on Coast to Coast AM a few nights ago. The Guest was a man named Paul Wallis. He was talking about his new book "Scars of Eden", which is following the lines of his first book "Escaping Eden". I went to his website to learn more and lo and behold and I found this video there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIDNa2WVkA

For anyone interested, here is link to Paul's website. There is some other interesting videos there as well.
https://paulanthonywallis.com/2016/10/12/blog-post-title-2/

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on May 05, 2021, 15:41:23
I really want to add this 8 minute video here. I've been following this lady for some time now for my own herbal interests but she brings a ton of realism to her videos. I think you all might really enjoy what she has to say about connecting to what's around you. We often direct our new members and each other to connect with the earth, take a break, ground themselves. Well she knocks it out of the park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9atEwkyiw

Love her hair  :lol: and yes, what she said is very true. Not many people really understand what it is to be in the present and soak up every moment especially when in nature. many people don't even go out in nature, they stay in their houses, apartments, looking at their phones every 20 minutes and their minds get severely congested. We have to find nature and be in it, FEEL its heart beat. There are beautiful nature spots everywhere on Earth, no matter how big the cities we live in are congested. A nature spot is always a bus ride away, we just have to WANT to find it and let ourselves rejuvenate.
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on May 05, 2021, 16:10:37
I was listening to a interview on Coast to Coast AM a few nights ago. The Guest was a man named Paul Wallis. He was talking about his new book "Scars of Eden", which is following the lines of his first book "Escaping Eden". I went to his website to learn more and lo and behold and I found this video there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIDNa2WVkA

For anyone interested, here is link to Paul's website. There is some other interesting videos there as well.
https://paulanthonywallis.com/2016/10/12/blog-post-title-2/

Very interesting, Lu! That further proves that water is highly influenceable and can affect us accordingly.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Loved that video Lu. I'm checking out the links now.

So right LB and if nature isn't a bus ride away then you must already live smack in the middle of our natural world. Just open your door and step outside.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on May 05, 2021, 19:33:17
Just open your door and step outside.

I was just thinking about it while having dinner and looking at my back yard. I like walking barefoot on the grass area in the summer, absolute favorite.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Oh absolutely and feeling rain and wind and sun on the skin. Just taking the time to breathe it all in. Takes me straight back to the joys of childhood. Sadly many kids/young people today seem to never had that except maybe in bits and pieces in a structured playground.

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 05, 2021, 18:24:54
Love her hair  :lol: and yes, what she said is very true. Not many people really understand what it is to be in the present and soak up every moment especially when in nature. many people don't even go out in nature, they stay in their houses, apartments, looking at their phones every 20 minutes and their minds get severely congested. We have to find nature and be in it, FEEL its heart beat. There are beautiful nature spots everywhere on Earth, no matter how big the cities we live in are congested. A nature spot is always a bus ride away, we just have to WANT to find it and let ourselves rejuvenate.
Sounds like my backyard. We don't have curtains on any windows in our home. That means that nature is everywhere we look here. ...and I still don't use or even own a cellphone.

It used to drive me nuts when I would see people taking photos with their phones of nature or a sunset, instead of enjoying the moment then and there. You can look at all the photos you wish to. But nothing compares to you absorbing the essence of nature live in person.  :-)

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on May 05, 2021, 21:00:51

It used to drive me nuts when I would see people taking photos with their phones of nature or a sunset, instead of enjoying the moment then and there. You can look at all the photos you wish to. But nothing compares to you absorbing the essence of nature live in person.  :-)

Ha, that used to be me, and I realized that I was not in the moment while taking the photos. When I was looking at them later at home, I was longing to be back in that moment to actually observe it. So, now, I just snap a few photos quickly, put my phone away and give my full attention to my observations.

Nameless, I too LOVE feeling the rain and the sun on my skin, but when the temperature outside is not too extreme  :-D
When we were kids, my sister and cousins loves sleeping outside on the big terrace during the summer and fall asleep while looking at the starts. Nothing beats that.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 06, 2021, 18:12:39
Nameless, I too LOVE feeling the rain and the sun on my skin, but when the temperature outside is not too extreme  :-D
I love the sensation of the rain on my skin too. But what I really love is the energy of a approaching storm. I can feel it miles before it arrives. The lightning, the booming thunder. The overall intensity of it all. Even the visuals of the rolling clouds can be a spectacle in themselves. The thing is, for some reason the really strong/severe storms seem to split away from us as they approach. It's the weirdest thing. We can see them coming from a distance. Then the worst of it will either veer north or south of us. That only happens when MJ and I are home though. There was a few times while MJ and I were away doing a Renaissance Faires that we came home to trees down and visual storm damage all around.  

LightBeam

Ah, thunderstorms, how I miss them, as California hardly gets any. But they have a mind of their own and immense power. However, they are too influenced by consciousness, especially a strong one, and maybe Lu, when you and MJ are home, you stray it away from your home. When there is no observation with intentions or just neutral observation by other people, the storm follows its formed path. And sometimes if the fear of the observers is too great, the storm will get worse and crash on them, as fears also manifest.

I remember about two years ago I was in Oklahoma City on business. My hotel had a spectacular view with large windows from the bottom of the room, so basically the entire wall was all glass. I was sitting in the late afternoon in front of my glass wall, sipping tea and observing the beautiful view of the skyline. Suddenly, the sky became so dark and in the distance thick clouds started forming and lightening started shooting. I got so excited and the familiar energy charge feeling ran through my body. The clouds were moving so fast, getting lower and lower. I felt like they were enclosing on me and will crush the hotel. The feeling was amazement of the power of nature but at the same time I started feeling a little frightened. Then I remembered that the possibility of a tornado in these conditions forming was a big possibility and all of a sudden I felt exposed with my glass wall if a tornado should run through the hotel. I even called the front desk to ask where should we hide if a tornado forms lol. And just as about the storm to hit my area, it took another turn and I watched it move west. I got a good amount of thunder, lightening and rain for my thrill, but the heart of the storm did not pass over me and changed direction suddenly.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 06, 2021, 22:18:46
Ah, thunderstorms, how I miss them, as California hardly gets any. But they have a mind of their own and immense power. However, they are too influenced by consciousness, especially a strong one, and maybe Lu, when you and MJ are home, you stray it away from your home. When there is no observation with intentions or just neutral observation by other people, the storm follows its formed path. And sometimes if the fear of the observers is too great, the storm will get worse and crash on them, as fears also manifest.

I remember about two years ago I was in Oklahoma City on business. My hotel had a spectacular view with large windows from the bottom of the room, so basically the entire wall was all glass. I was sitting in the late afternoon in front of my glass wall, sipping tea and observing the beautiful view of the skyline. Suddenly, the sky became so dark and in the distance thick clouds started forming and lightening started shooting. I got so excited and the familiar energy charge feeling ran through my body. The clouds were moving so fast, getting lower and lower. I felt like they were enclosing on me and will crush the hotel. The feeling was amazement of the power of nature but at the same time I started feeling a little frightened. Then I remembered that the possibility of a tornado in these conditions forming was a big possibility and all of a sudden I felt exposed with my glass wall if a tornado should run through the hotel. I even called the front desk to ask where should we hide if a tornado forms lol. And just as about the storm to hit my area, it took another turn and I watched it move west. I got a good amount of thunder, lightening and rain for my thrill, but the heart of the storm did not pass over me and changed direction suddenly.
We had one time a few years back when the sky went purple first, then a pea green. Green means hail. All of a sudden the Tornado sirens started going off south of us. I was outside so I could hear them in the distance. Then the Tornado sirens went off to the North of us. As this was happening a hole formed in the clouds and the sun shone through it. After the storm was done, I went to the internet to find out how that could happen. The term used to describe it was the "sweet spot" of the storm. It seems to appear at the heart/core of the storm. None the less, it was very cool to see.

I did question whether MJ and or I could have had anything to do with the constant veering off of the most brutal parts of storms. She can't be near me as a storm approaches. My own energy seems to ramp up to overload. She once told me that she thought I was sucking the intensity into me and that's why the storms went around us. Who knows? It definitely makes you question it, especially when it happens so often. A one of. I wouldn't give it another thought. But 21 years here in Minnesota and it happens all the time. Yes, you have to question that!  :|