News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

time lapse

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

Lately i've been having time lapses I don't mean minutes or seconds uncounted for I mean full hours,
so far I've gathered that it could be aliens but the rational explanation would be I'm falling asleep with out realizing it, sometimes i'd be laying there and then the next minute or so I realize two full hours have passed, sometimes its 30 minutes, again it could be aliens or I could be going to sleep with out realizing it.
          any ideas comments whatever is apreciated.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

smooth

Does this only happen when your laying down or is it something more spontaneous like your cleaning (or doing something some what productive) and all of a sudden its 3 hours later and your on the floor or something along those lines? Because if your laying down it very well could be your falling asleep, if this really starts to bug you, you could buy a camera and set it up somewhere where this often happens.
-Chris

kurai kokoro

well It mostly happins when i'm laying down but sometimes when I wake up I remember something totaly different like cooking but not remembering myself eatting, but yeah I could just be falling asleep.
       like one day not long ago in fact I was watching a movie and next thing I know I'm waking up around six o'clock and don't even remember what happined before, I wasn't even laying down but I still could have fallen asleep, it was weird. thanks man.

and srry everyone I just didn't know where else to put this, if this doesn't belong in this forum feel free to do whatever.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."