Total Body Oriface Probing and No sleep for two years.

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime Hester

Does anyone have any recomendations for a good Shaman, Indian healer, Psychich healer, energy healer, ANyone who can help with my LONg and Severd Psychic attack? Preferably in the East coast. Thanks, Jaime
I need protection that I cannot provide for myself. I do not astral project, yet know about it and believe it is true. The attack prevents me from attempting an OBE for a beginner. Please contact me if you can help.

BlackRose666

My dad might be able to help. I will see if I can contact him.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

Tayesin

Hi Jaime,
The threads name caught my eye...  is the orifice probing a cause of the lack of sleep, or is it a symptom of something else ?

To be physically probed suggests this is not Psychic Attack.  And your body must be getting some sleep for you to be able to live and breathe.

There are protection methods you can use, and they will be different for everyone.  There are also methods for dealing with your attackers more effectively.  But.....  it needs to be discussed about whether this is Psychic attack or possibly even Visitor contact. (aliens)

More information is needed Jaime.

Jaime Hester

hey all, after reading Robert Bruce's book on Psychic Self Defense, I feel I can more better explain myself and this whole situation, yet am still very troubled about the Physical nature of the attack. It really feels like someone is sticking thier fingers up my butt and since I am female-you get the rest. Also inside my ears, nose and sometimes my mouth- but I just swallow and then it soon goes away. YES, the probing is one of the major problems on why I can't sleep. The attack started out as being muscle spasms, and Extreme ITching, and then after 9 months I got used to its tactics and could get by. It was then, that it pulled a very morbid rabbit out of its hat and began the evil probing, which also either preceeds or follows or both- a tapping sensation on top of my smaller sex organs- becuase It knows I hate being molested!
When I get annoyed at work, when I;m in a bad mood, when I can get angry 90% of the time- this thing or this person or this alien, would do the "tap, tap" right on my private parts, for sheer amusement I can only imagine?  
This has been going on for 2 years now, I now just stay awake until I basically exhaust myself to sleep, becuase I fear burning out my liver with sleeping pills. I am now trying teas and Valerian as well as other herbs- they relax me, yet nothing can stop the sex crimes as hand. This is really a morbid existence.
I need protection that I cannot provide for myself. I do not astral project, yet know about it and believe it is true. The attack prevents me from attempting an OBE for a beginner. Please contact me if you can help.

Jaime Hester

Also, I have gone to the "astral healer" web site and wrote down the prayer to remove negativity. I am also working on trying to understand how to use herbs, and prayers, and spells even- as I know I have to develope myself spiritually in order for there to be a permanent change- so the Negative entity will be gone forever once it has been removed from me. Doing something like going to an herb shop and getting the right herbs, takes a trivial amount of energy from me, verses, trying to concentrate and grow any sort of energy body or even a fluid secondary chakra circuit.  I really feel I need someone who can assist me on removing this NEG from me. I would really appreciate it, if there was someone who could help.