News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tower Of Light

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I wonder if someone can drag him out. Essentially, he has infected your aura like a virus infects your body. Know thy enemy, and you can come up with an "antivirus." See a witch doctor.

Shawn McCaffrey

If you had reverse dight you could see exactly what the problem is!  [:D]  That's what i'm going to work on once I get the basics down. I thought of it and think its possible.  It's kinda like turning your aura being insideout and looking at what you are like, being able to tell where you excell in things, where you are bad, what bad habbbits you have, whats annoying, and anything that shouldnt be there all in one inspection.  then when its inside out, maybe some spring cleaning to get those negs out.  This would really help people lik ecrim and hope.  But I need to learn more on it.

Anonymous

Sweet! [:)] Shawn, you've gotta show me! Actually, I might be able to figure it out on my own. I'll let you know if I do it.

kakkarot

crim: try doing the tower of light thing, and then drawing the circle of white light into you so that it goes through, and then modify it slightly so that it purifies you with its radiance rather than protecting/shielding.

~kakkarot

CRIMINALMIND63

I was going through Dennings and Phillips Self-Defense book last night and realized something. I seen that the tower of light will only sheild you from what is outside of your aura not what is already in it. This is why it doesn't work for me and Hope and a few other. When this man dragged my aura 5 years ago he released something into my aura. He is already in. I need to get him out.