News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Trouble with Dweller on the Threshold

Previous topic - Next topic

GypsyWanderer

The other night I had a very peculiar dream and i was searching for some input, or guidance, or suggestions, or anything.  it started i was driving in my home town and my mother, in the passenger seat, pointed to the sky and what i saw i can only describe as i giant , cloudy, moon-like rock, about the size of 2 moons, slowly falling i believe, from the sky.  we figured it was the end of the world or something and it was some kind of asteroid, but it is strange that it was such a bright moon-like white.  the next oddity was the sun, which was farther away then it should have been, and very red. i didn't have time to think about this for at that point the driving had stopped, i don't remember why, and i was only examining the sky.  looking up i saw another out of place shape, not the moon, but some sort of foreign translucent planet, and close to that another white object i instinctly believed to be some sort of UFO.  unfortunately i didn't have time to think anything else, for at that moment, what i can only call a tear in my reality occurred and there invading the space of my dream and sleep, some kind of alien being humanoid, large and with burning glowing red eyes, starred at me, looking over me with his flashing beams.  i couldn't move for fear, but had time to think, i believed for some reason it resembled a creation of mine, i guess i would call it an art project, but anyways, it is a tall robot i made out of lots of wires and metal, but thats too off subject i think, anyways, it was only worth noting because it was the only thing i thought other then alien at the time i saw it. i struggled for a moment and moaned and then woke up in my bed.  later, while listening to an interview with Robert Bruce, i found that similar humanoid beings with glowing red eyes is common for coming projectors, sort of as an initiation or something, like a test, or challenge. i looked up some information on this dweller on the threshold and found some information that said it is somehow cast off parts of one's soul, lost in past lives, and that to progress, you must come to accept it, and leave it behind you, but then again, if it isn't part of me, i don't want to just ignore it.  then last night, i tried inducing a trance state (normally i have a hell of a time quieting my mind down, i am constantly in a state of talking to myself in my head out of habit, and the passed month or so has been devastatingly worse , because of some personal issues and depression) but thankfully, with some body awareness i was able to stimulate my legs and feet and then it quite easy to fall into a trance from their (legs are normally the hardest part for me to develop)  after this i got the strange sensation and feeling the being was at the foot of my bed.  i tried for some astral sight behind closed eyelids and found i could vaguely make out his figure.  i decided i should not fear it, and come to accept it, but then found that cold chilling  sensations came over my body, but like normal vibrations that i have experienced before.  i stayed in this meditative state for  a little while , tried to obe, but couldn't, or didn't notice and don't remember, rolled over and went to sleep.   i don't think Ive dealt with this entity, despite trying to accept it and have empathy towards it.  i also find it important to mention that as a person i am socially quiet and shy, except around a close group of trusted friends.  we are all creative smokers who always make the most out of those "creative opportunities" through music , art, and really an onlooker would be amazed that we as people would be able to function as diversely as we do.  having a wonderful time in our friends basement interacting and acting as any character we feel compelled to jump into and do any antic we feel like engaging in.  recently however i found myself sitting their watching them, not participating, in my own world of self doubt and criticism.  this led to paranoid thoughts of self worth and eventually i came to not even know myself.  normal overlooked antics of talking to oneself in a mirror or dancing  around to music after a shower ceased to exist because i would be to busy being aware and thinking about what i was doing, rather then doing it.  needless to say, its been over a month or two since Ive had any real fun, my routine is broken, my friends supportive but surely confused. also important to note is while this was going on, lymph nodes on the back of my neck began to swell and spread down and after weeks of doctor visits and tests returning negative, including radiology and biopsy, it came back nothing.  of course i suppose all my stress and anxiety could have been related to the appearance of the bumps, and the thought of death inevitably crossed my mind, and it could all be because of that.  i find it important to point out Ive read that the heart chakra is directly related to the lymph glands, and i almost feel like my heart chakra is blown.   please, i haven't been myself at all lately and any advice or direction or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.  I'm open to anything...

GypsyWanderer

( i dont know why "bed" is a link, ignore that...)

Nay

In all brutal honesty....paragraphs.. I had a hard time reading it.  And if I'm really honest, I'll telll you I stopped.

I admit Gypsy's post made me ALMOST read it to find out about the "bed" but my eyes just can't handle it..lol.

I'll say by the title of your thread.."trouble with dweller on the threshold"  you haven't got one thing to worry about...tis very normal for these "dwellers" to do their job, which is to scare people from projecting.

Potatis

LOL Paragraphs please! :-) It's sooooooooo hard to read!

Potatis

Ok I've read it all now. Don't worry about the dweller on the threshold. I'm sure it is not a "cast off part" of your soul from a past life. Some people tell it to $^%# off, while others project love or ignore it. That's if you are even having an obe, but from what you wrote it sounded like you were dreaming? Nightmare perhaps? I found your post a bit confusing to read.

Quotethen last night, i tried inducing a trance state (normally i have a hell of a time quieting my mind down, i am constantly in a state of talking to myself in my head out of habit, and the passed month or so has been devastatingly worse , because of some personal issues and depression)

I'm not sure if it's a good idea for you to be trying to obe if you are suffering from depression as you say. Like attracts like, and if you have negativity, then you may attract things that frighten you. Or perhaps you induced trance for some other reason?

Potatis

GorillaBait

I didn't have the slightest bit of a hard time reading that, but anyway, the lymph nodes part sounds strange.  Maybe some entity attached itself to you?  It sounds possible.  Perhaps you should seek the help of someone who can assist you in figuring out your problems, like a healer of some kind.  There are lots on this board.  Also, you should continue energy work, as far as I'm concerned that's the best thing for anyone to be doing, and if you have an entity problem it can help, if you have an energy or chakra problem it can help.  I guess that's my advice, consider seeking a healer's help, and do energy work.

Tyciol

Bull, you sure as heck did have trouble, it's more difficult no matter who you are. There's a difference between having more difficulty, and not being able. We're all able if we want to, but it's a strain on the eyes and brain to remember your place in that mass of letters.

GypsyWanderer

thanks everyone for your words, and sorry about the lack of paragraphs.

I was wondering about the advice on seeking a healer, and where would i start looking for one, and has anyone ever heard of entities latching on in the form of lymph nodes before.  

any new advice would be cool. thanks

Tyciol

I like your name, because I like Gypsies.

You're not sorry though, if you were you'd edit it. You haven't. You still can.

GypsyWanderer

The other night I had a very peculiar dream and i was searching for some input, or guidance, or suggestions, or anything.

it started i was driving in my home town and my mother, in the passenger seat, pointed to the sky and what i saw i can only describe as i giant , cloudy, moon-like rock, about the size of 2 moons, slowly falling i believe, from the sky.

we figured it was the end of the world or something and it was some kind of asteroid, but it is strange that it was such a bright moon-like white. the next oddity was the sun, which was farther away then it should have been, and very red. i didn't have time to think about this for at that point the driving had stopped, i don't remember why, and i was only examining the sky.

looking up i saw another out of place shape, not the moon, but some sort of foreign translucent planet, and close to that another white object i instinctly believed to be some sort of UFO. unfortunately i didn't have time to think anything else, for at that moment, what i can only call a tear in my reality occurred and there invading the space of my dream and sleep, some kind of alien being humanoid, large and with burning glowing red eyes, starred at me, looking over me with his flashing beams.

i couldn't move for fear, but had time to think, i believed for some reason it resembled a creation of mine, i guess i would call it an art project, but anyways, it is a tall robot i made out of lots of wires and metal, but thats too off subject i think, anyways, it was only worth noting because it was the only thing i thought other then alien at the time i saw it. i struggled for a moment and moaned and then woke up in my bed.
later, while listening to an interview with Robert Bruce, i found that similar humanoid beings with glowing red eyes is common for coming projectors, sort of as an initiation or something, like a test, or challenge.
i looked up some information on this dweller on the threshold and found some information that said it is somehow cast off parts of one's soul, lost in past lives, and that to progress, you must come to accept it, and leave it behind you, but then again, if it isn't part of me, i don't want to just ignore it.
then last night, i tried inducing a trance state (normally i have a hell of a time quieting my mind down, i am constantly in a state of talking to myself in my head out of habit, and the passed month or so has been devastatingly worse , because of some personal issues and depression) but thankfully, with some body awareness i was able to stimulate my legs and feet and then it quite easy to fall into a trance from their (legs are normally the hardest part for me to develop)
after this i got the strange sensation and feeling the being was at the foot of my bed. i tried for some astral sight behind closed eyelids and found i could vaguely make out his figure. i decided i should not fear it, and come to accept it, but then found that cold chilling sensations came over my body, but not like normal vibrations that i have experienced before.
i stayed in this meditative state for a little while , tried to obe, but couldn't, or didn't notice and don't remember, rolled over and went to sleep.

i don't think Ive dealt with this entity, despite trying to accept it and have empathy towards it. i also find it important to mention that as a person i am socially quiet and shy, except around a close group of trusted friends. we are all creative smokers who always make the most out of those "creative opportunities" through music , art, and really an onlooker would be amazed that we as people would be able to function as diversely as we do.
having a wonderful time in our friends basement interacting and acting as any character we feel compelled to jump into and do any antic we feel like engaging in. recently however i found myself sitting their watching them, not participating, in my own world of self doubt and criticism. this led to paranoid thoughts of self worth and eventually i came to not even know myself.

normal overlooked antics of talking to oneself in a mirror or dancing around to music after a shower ceased to exist because i would be to busy being aware and thinking about what i was doing, rather then doing it. needless to say, its been over a month or two since Ive had any real fun, my routine is broken, my friends supportive but surely confused.

also important to note is while this was going on, lymph nodes on the back of my neck began to swell and spread down and after weeks of doctor visits and tests returning negative, including radiology and biopsy, it came back nothing. of course i suppose all my stress and anxiety could have been related to the appearance of the bumps, and the thought of death inevitably crossed my mind, and it could all be because of that.

i find it important to point out Ive read that the heart chakra is directly related to the lymph glands, and i almost feel like my heart chakra is blown. please, i haven't been myself at all lately and any advice or direction or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

I'm open to anything...

that was Jan 3 this year, and being its now May, i went back and split it into paragraphs, anyone who wants to read it now should be able to follow.

also seeing a thereapist, he tells me about living in the moment, seriously though, i don't even know what i would be like if i acted and reacted according to what ive come to know of myself.  im in a weird situation, whats stopping me from turning it ALL AROUND?

knightlight

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

GypsyWanderer

knightlight

lol... got you thinking I hope.  I just tend to respond well to those kind of straight forward in your face remarks.  It was meant to jog your mind, it usually works for me.  No offense meant.  Just think deep.  The answers in there... someplace.  I have always found what I needed inside.  Good luck.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

GypsyWanderer