News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Trusting my gut

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So for the past few years I've been trying to become more telepathic and try to connect to the higher self or whatever one might call it. I started to notice my gut 1-2 years ago where I was warned by my gut about what I should do and not do in my best interests. At the time I just kind of brushed that feeling away a couple of times, but realized that I actually felt the exact feeling I would feel if I didn't make Another choice. So in most cases when I didn't make another choice I would feel that feeling my gut was giving me a few hours, weeks or days later. Recently I have been noticing when "my gut" gives me these feelings and I have instead stopped for a moment paid attention to it, and as a result I ended up making choices that helped me avoid unfavourable situations. I just love when these "gut" feelings come as I know pay more attention to it. It is hard to know it at the beginning and it still is, but I know can more easily identify it. It kind of just comes at appropriate times suggesting what my future might be like in the form of a feeling if I don't change my decision or choice. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe someone has input or is more advanced? Thank you for any replies.

Lumaza

Sammie you are becoming "aware". Your gut has been saying/warning you about different things all of your life. It's just you weren't aware of that fact. There are other things that warn a person as well. But you need to become aware of those on your own.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Bluefirephoenix

The more you pay attention the better your little system will become.

It's the basis of all psychic work
It's believed to be a survival mechanism which originally helped humans avoid danger and find food.
All higher mammels exhibit this trait.
It can be developed and refined
The inherent accuracy is about 60% in most people according to parapsyc studies.

Szaxx

Develop it more and you'll not regret it Sammie.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.