News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tying Up Loose Ends

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I've often wondered what the correlation is between the subjects we discuss here and other phenomena. Like pretty much everybody I came here looking for answers and I've found a lot more than expected. However I'm still searching for answers. There have been so many unexplained happenings in my life but somehow I feel it all is part and parcel of the same package or at least most of it.

Take for instance Elementals. These are creatures I've never given much thought to but I've seen things so I want to explore that. My current knowledge is limited to stories, folk tales and legends which it appears tend to run amok mostly in places like Ireland and England. Now while I can claim a 50% Irish genealogy with 100% Irish Grandmother and Father I can't claim the background. They were born and bred American as was I. I can also claim some various Native American blood on my mother's side but again bred American. I know the 'Indians' also had tales and folklore but as with the other I'm just not well read with all that, nor do I want to be. What I want is to understand the experiences I (and many others) have had here in our modern world and explore my gut feeling that much of it is tied together with the common subject matter onboard this forum. I have many thoughts on this and not just concerning Elementals but things like Ghosts/Spirits, Shadow People, Cryptids, Orbs and so on.

Of Course none of this is new as humanity has explored these subjects far back as we can go. All of this has been looked at through the eyes of the times. Through superstition, mysticism, religion, new ageism, mental health and god knows what else.

Now? Well now we think we might be a bit smarter so we look at through microscopes and colored glass, skepticism and of course our superior minds. (snark) :roll:
I don't really know exactly what I hope to find and I also don't know if this topic is even acceptable to the Pulse. I know in the past many of these subjects may have come up but the ones I've come across mostly seem to deal with "oh my god, a ghost scared the bejeezus out of me" mind set. I want to go past that IF anyone is interested in doing so and IF Adrian and Xanth allow it.

That's about all I have to say at this time. I'm going to just let this lie here a bit and see if anyone has anything they'd like to say or questions they'd like to ask. Feel free to ramble if you're so inclined and we will see what emerges.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Carry on Nameless! I am sure you have peaked many of the Member's and even the "lurker's" curiosity here!  :-) I know you have mine!  8-)

I experienced some really strange things in my "physical" life here. In a recent post I shared a few of them. There are more though. Like the time I met a elder couple in our local mall. They had a young lad with them that had Autism. I have my own belief on Autism and because of that I began communicating with this child on a "NP" level. The result of this chance encounter got really weird really fast. It led me to almost being involved with a Cult. That fact wasn't known to me at the time. But I found that I was being "chosen" to be. I will share more of this story in time here.

To this day, Mary Jo and I are still baffled by high strangeness of this entire thing. This one had to deal with a community of people that seemed to believe they were all ETs and were searching for a King for their Queen.  :-o :? :|

Loose ends? Yep, they are still there. Just as there is with those other "paranormal" experiences I have shared on this Forum in the past months here. Perhaps they are more "normal" than we give them credit for. Who knows, maybe it's more "normal" than we think and modern man has wrongly given it the name "paranormal"!  :? :|
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Athensis

Lurker's Alert :l :wink:

So far I have never seen any elementals such as Nature Spirits but came upon this topic a while ago that I had a problem with. I didn't believe. I came to the conclusion that without the belief I may never experience because I wouldn't have the passion to follow this line. So my first task was to explore the internet and find serious verification from someone I could believe.
I found an old talk for the Theosophy Society on 'Eyes Of The Soul', by Kurt Leland.I have a great deal of respect for Kurt and have read all of his books over the years.
He talks of walking through a park in Boston and coming across a large old Beech Tree with large roots like a waterfall and was in deep contemplation about this tree and the parts of it when he suddenly saw a 'Great green gold flame extending from the bottom of the tree to the top that had a feminine presence of a head at the very top. 'A tree spirit.'
Then he talks of 15 years later reading a book by Geoffrey Hodgson 'Kingdom of the Gods',in which he had illustrated exactly the same as he saw.
Been on Amazon but book is 1952 and not kindle and minimum price £50.00.
At the time this gave me the confirmation that I was looking for and decided that if I was to really put my attention in this direction I may see something.
The more I read the more I understood that it wasn't enough to just hope and learn but I must truly take in the beauty around me. To appreciate the beauty of the plant, to know all about it and how it operates, and as one reviewer wrote on the book ,'...have to truly emerse our minds in the beauty of nature, a flower, a tree, you may see the wonderful beings of who tend and nurture the kingdom of the Gods, which is nature or the garment of God.
( dont know who said this but beautifully phrased)
Whilst on holiday sunbathing ,around that time , I was in deep thought about nature and the incredible magnificence of a tiny seed growing to whatever it ends up being I picked up an encouraging voice so quickly saying " Investment In The Evolution Of Consciousness". At a later date I saw a vision of planet Earth seen from space and it was all pink. I translated this as meaning to see the world through rose tinted glasses.
Now it could be said that these were just translations of what I was focusing on anyway but when I get these I've always found they have deep meaning and are an encouragement to persue. It's like confirmation that it would be good to follow.
So even though I must have also read this in one of kurt's  books a while ago it went over the top of my head. Clairaudience had not set in then  and I think I wasn't ready. Problem now is my time in nature has almost halted now due to circumstances but I hope one day  the opportunity comes back.
I would love to hear of anyone's experience with nature spirits or any elementals.

LightBeam

I love the topic of creatures that don't make t easy for us to see them  :-D, but there may be a good reason. It's true that we have disconnected ourselves from nature. The legends and myth stories most often come from shepherds, people working in the woods or meadows, hiking, camping, etc. I have only had experiences with ghosts and one ET that I have posted here. I have seen one butterfly with a body of a woman, but that was during false awakening, so it was in another dimension. There of course you can find anything and everything, but the question is are there any of this sort here in physical forms. There may be a few possibilities, some of my theories are that once, maybe even before recorded history, such creatures shared earth with all other species. These creatures maybe sort of guardians of different things, like forests, lakes/rivers, villages, etc. They may be able to shift they way that physical form is manifested but shifting easily in a higher vibration sort of jumping from physical to higher dimensions quickly, being able to manipulate the elements, or being born from them and having applicable abilities. This is all very fascinating. I would love to further discuss this and hear if anyone have had any experiences here in the physical.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Since I don't have well defined questions in mind I think I will just share an experience or two. Thank you guys/gals for jumping in. I hope this turns into an exciting topic we can all sink our teeth into.

Some of what I share I may have already shared here or not or in a different context. I'm not really willing to go back through a thousand posts to see, lol.

When I was about 10 I watched a group of small, colorful little creatures dance at the edge of the shadows near the moon light. They were truly fascinating and appeared to me very much like little handkerchiefs bobbing and swaying in the air. Once they noticed me they were very curious and seemed quite surprised I could see them (like they didn't expect that). Well neither did I. They were a bit leery and cautious once they realized that but soon carried on their little dance. Unfortunately a very large shadow creature (?) turned up and the little hankies trembled and fled into the woods. I fled as well back into the warmth and safety of the house.

My questions: Were these elementals? Was the shadow creature an elemental as well?

Notes: This was a full on wide awake experience. No drugs of any kind involved. My home was surrounded on two sides by thick woods and one side by an overgrown untended pecan orchard. A decently manicured front yard with a long driveway leading to the highway. No close neighbors.

If anyone wonders, absolutely none of the experiences I share here have ever been induced by drugs or alcohol. And most of my schooling with things that go bump actually came from things that go bump.
------

Lumaza - I look forward to hearing more of that story and how you think it ties in. I think they are more normal than thought as you suggest.
Athensis - I can relate to Leland's experiences although I don't generally see 'Tree Spirits', I do hear them. The thing is, speaking of your experience with the voice and the pink, we have to have a way to interpret whatever energy crosses our paths. You got validation. If it weren't for my own exp. I doubt I would believe any of this crazy woowoo.
LightBeam - I do wonder if it is that they are hiding or if it is because we simply aren't connected to them. I wouldn't blame them for hiding throughout most of our current history. They may be guardians true or just more protective of their world than most humans. We do tend to be a bit self-centered and blind.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Hankies...that is so cute  :lol: Super interesting experience, Nameless. I actually get more excited when I hear the so called paranormal stories here in the physical, because it is against the "rules". We are not supposed to have other senses to observe things like that. Or we have lost them over the centuries of industrializing. Either way, this is fascinating.
These creatures sound like they may be elementals. So, they know humans are not supposed to be able to see them that's why they were surprised that you were able to. The shadow figure I suppose was the mama, guarding the children from the humans. Perhaps they have seen what humans are capable of. Think of the endless wars that were going on since humans started establishing territories. What they have seen humans treating each other must have distanced them from us. Nowadays is the most peacefully we have seen throughout history, which is a good thing. We are gaining more regard to the human life and can tolerate better each other's differences.
Now, do they live here in this physical line, but are different kind of physical creatures that have different abilities close to the elements? That is one possibility.

When I was in Sedona with friends, we had a cabin in the woods near a water stream. On the deck there was a metal sculpture of a head of a woman with wavy hair. The sign beneath read "There is a spirit in the forest" meaning, the spirit of nature. We would lay on the lounge chairs at night, all lights were off, no one was talking, the night sky was full of brilliant start. The sound of nature was unbelievable, night creatures, little crickets, frogs, the sound of the leaves, the running stream of the brook. At that time I really felt that spirit of nature. The feeling was very comforting and magical.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Szaxx

Interesting dilemma we have here. If you want to start to see and feel thi gs of this nature you need to no open and know how to connect.
Our mindset generally, is not set to accept things outside of what we are taught. We are all here discussing things that the mainstream indoctrination precedes with para...
If nature was a non-entity we'd not be here so let's all totally ignore the norm and then we can become.
Initial connections are displayed as orbs that seemingly appear from the ether, swirl around and then dissappear. I'm sure by now that a few of us have seen these and do t understand why. The typical orb we all see is the one dropping as we pass through an open doorway. Thlypically these are a blue/grey colour the size of a golf all when large. Others can be seen too, orange is the next colour, what these are is a mystery as most who see them don't care. On occasion when relaxing and before an attempt at others here connections, orbs are present in many colours and sizes. I find most are very small but their intensity is inspiring. I at one time wasn't sure if its an hallucinogenic counterpart of deep meditation. This was dismissed one night as my cat watched this brilliantly lit orb glowing it's golden light as it passed from one wall into another. The cat sniffed the wall at the exact spot the orb entered.
Nature is real and this para prefix is a man made disruptor of the truth.
To gain access to nature you first need to accept it which has already been proved by you partaking on this topic.
The thoughts and more importantly your feelings you have are paramount to being successful. You need to start knowing in your heart you will be successful and picture in your minds eye connections with and try to project the feelings you'd have when successful. This is how you send info into future for an NP receptor to comprehend your intent. Without this projection you'll not be successful. Wondering on what it'd be like is key to your desires and if strong enough it can create a connection as spontaneous projections get created in this same way for some people.
Start by deep relaxation and a future desire to meet or observe your goal entity. Concentrate on what you can give energetically to aid the connection and allow them to use your energy for this purpose. You can feel the connection occurring in a way thats unique to you and you'll simply know its started. Whatever form this takes you need to stay in focus and expand it keeping the supply steady as can be done. Emotions may be noted as there's a whole bunch of them not present in the physical world but you accept them as part of the connection. Initially this will take some getting used to but fear nothing. You are more protected here than you can believe. The emotions are your way of communication at first as these can't lie so be accepting and desiring any form of physical world interaction.
You may see orbs if practiced or perhaps a lady in a flowing silk dress drifting across a country road to suddenly dissappear.
Thoughts and questions...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Those are some great insights yall. I don't think the large shadow creature was 'mama' though. The little ones were very afraid of it like they may have thought it would eat them. I was afraid simply bc if it scared them it seemed prudent I might should flee too. LB you ask if they live here in our physical line, I think they answer is yes. I do think they are completely a part of our physical earth and our realm but just like we can't or don't experience all color waves or sound frequencies there are probably lots of things we haven't even thought of yet we also don't perceive. So it may not be that they are hidden at all but simply going about a life that generally doesn't include us and we do the same. Then again, what do I know? I'm certainly not an expert just going with my feelings. I can imagine you with your friends out on a deck in Sedona. There's lot going on around us we don't always notice so do imagine most of what we could perceive if we tried is simply filtered out by our own distractions.

Totally agree Szaxx, what you're saying goes back to what I keep saying about trust only the trust is in our own perceptions and believing them. Too often we just swipe our eyes and call it a dust mote. I can't say I've seen any other elementals till a couple years ago although there may have been 2 other incidents.

What disturbs me most about these particular occurrences is the fear they are so often met with. For the most part I think they are as inoperational in our perceptive reality as we are in theirs. But I think you have something there with desire and intent and setting the groundwork for future meetings. These are things I never ever thought about as for whatever reason I seem to be naturally open at times.

We give a lot of credence to practice and intent and diligence but what if it were mostly genetics, DNA, otherwhere manipulation and training. What is your (everyone's) thinking on that?

Lumaza

This thread is getting really interesting. It has some great insights and ideas shared from all. I believe that just like this practice of AP here, when you open your awareness, it's open to all kinds of things, Elementals, Orbs, etc. When I see a orb or flash of light, I just say "hello'.
As you guys already know, the Dragons that MJ and I create and sell at our Renaissance Faires are based on Elementals. I did up a special Scroll that goes with each one that describes what that particular Dragon represents.

Quote from: Nameless on January 21, 2020, 18:36:12
Lumaza - I look forward to hearing more of that story and how you think it ties in. I think they are more normal than thought as you suggest.
The only way it would have "tied in" is that it was a case of "high strangeness". I shared it recently with a close friend, who is not only like minded and good natured, but also "in the know" and intelligent to boot and he said that it wouldn't be a good idea to share it on a open Forum. We have to realize that what we say here becomes "public knowledge" forever. Every time I share something here, I first ask myself if it's okay for it to become permanent on the web.

Each and every day we see in the news the results of things said on public Forums and especially "Social media". I see public Forums as a form of Social media.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

The more aware we become the stranger things get. A closed minded person wouldn't think of those otherwhere entities wanting to communicate with us in the physical. It takes a lot of energy to do this and we are very energetic once tuned in to the NP. The Scholes project is a perfect example of our excessive energy being put to good use. It's great reading stories of mediums being able to bring forth deceased ones who are giving specific info to those here wanting some form of communication. On the other hand, we ourselves radiate this energy and it can be utilised by the NP. If we only knew how to generate the exact requirements then more of these communications would ensue. This is where you feel a presence usually in a new place to you. This can be tuned into but fear typically grabs hold of us and in an instant we close off the energy. This stops it all and resultantly we feel safe again. The unknown is inspiring naturally but fear of it is ready to defend us switching off ties. As these energetic moments are rare its difficult to get a feel of what's changed and then reinstate it energetically. This would be an interesting project for anyone sensitive to these 'strange knowings' and would make a very good topic.
The next time anyone gets this feeling that there's more than the eye can see, perhaps stopping and concentrating on this whatever, may reveal more than the feeling.
It's easy to miss the apples when looking for oranges, they are both fruit and looking with a wider horizon does reveal far more.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lumaza

If you want to see an amazing display of "awareness", check this website out. I heard Caroline Cory speaking last night on the Coast to Coast AM radio show. I was extremely impressed with what I heard. There are 3 different video Trailers there that give you a sneak peek of the work she has recently done!  8-)
https://www.omniummedia.com/

Her new movie called "SuperHuman" sounds like something everyone should see. I love her approach because they are doing it using Scientific methodology to prove their findings. In other words, they can repeat their experiments over and over again, always getting the same results. That was shown in their research of focused consciousness targeting water.

Nameless

Totally respect your right to privacy LU and agree some things don't need to be shared. :-) I'll keep trying to pull up that website, interesting.

Totally right Szaxx, I know when I spend a few days outside just letting my mind wander and connect things do become more obvious. It's kind of like when I talk to some of you and start feeling pressure. I know from experience something is up. Also, I do think we humans are sort of like batteries. If we allow energy to flow from us energy gets pulled into us creating a loop charge. When that energy is new to us it can create fear or pain or any number of negative feelings but once you understand this you can then become more exploratory. It's not that the energy is 'bad' per se so much as just a new to us. What we associate with good energy is often just bc we are more familiar with it.

So what about Cryptids, especially Big Foot or whatever name you're more familiar with. Anyone have any thoughts on those? I've been watching a lot of videos where regular people send in their stories to be read on YouTube. Very interesting. Seems many of these encounters involve some 'otherworldly' stuff. Could cryptids fall under the category of elementals? Perhaps if so then the reason they are spotted more often is simply bc that's where a lot of our modern day focus is. Back in the day it was fairies and leprechauns.

I wonder too about the ancient tales and religious stories of these creatures like LB pointed out. While I don't 'believe' in all the dogma surrounding our past I do think there is valuable information there and those long ago people likely did know what they were talking about. We just screwed up the message down through the ages like a kids game of pass the secret.

LightBeam

I tend to believe that Big Foot specifically is of extra terrestrial origin. I am not sure what they are doing here, but they are intelligent enough not to get caught.
As far as the rest of the Cryptids, some of them may be otherworldly and some may have been here in the distant as part of earth, like dragons. They are mentioned in every folk tale from around the world. Since ancient times, when all cultures were isolated and couldn't have compared notes if you will and steal ideas. So, I am pretty sure of their existence, whether in the past or still today, but hidden from us. We can no longer observe them, as some of our senses may have disappeared.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I'll go along with that and you make me wonder exactly what particular talents humans may have once had and lost. It's believed that we couldn't see the color blue till sort of recently. If true, that is certainly indicative of our evolution or devolution. I do think it's a mistake for science to think of us as better some how or more evolved than our ancestors. I imagine we are compared to some time periods but definitely not more so than most of them.

I too do think some of these creatures are extra or interdimensional or ET in nature but not all. Seems there's a extra energy stamp with some of these creatures.

Lumaza

Quote from: Lumaza on January 23, 2020, 23:35:00
If you want to see an amazing display of "awareness", check this website out. I heard Caroline Cory speaking last night on the Coast to Coast AM radio show. I was extremely impressed with what I heard. There are 3 different video Trailers there that give you a sneak peek of the work she has recently done!  8-)
https://www.omniummedia.com/

Her new movie called "SuperHuman" sounds like something everyone should see. I love her approach because they are doing it using Scientific methodology to prove their findings. In other words, they can repeat their experiments over and over again, always getting the same results. That was shown in their research of focused consciousness targeting water.
Caroline Cory is going to be a guest tonight on the Jimmy Church Fade to Black Radio show. You can listen to it live here:
https://jimmychurchradio.com/
      ...or you can listen to it as a replay on Youtube on Jimmy's channel there:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDvumKcfoqKYs1W_VKqLdA

The list of Scientist and Researchers involved in her Documentary is quite intensive:
Dr. Rudy Schild, PhD. Astrophysicist, Harvard-Smithsonian
Dr. Dean Radin PhD. I.O.N.S Chief Scientist
Dr. Glen Rein PhD. Quantum Biologist, Harvard Medical School
Dr. Tom Campbell, PhD. Physicist
Dr. Jim Gimzewski, PhD. Biophysicist, UCLA
Dr. Don Estes, PhD. Medical Technologist & Neuroscientist
Dr. Eben Alexander, MD. Neurosurgeon, Harvard Medical School
Dr. George Weissman, PhD. Theoretical Physicist
Dr. Mike Weliky, PhD. Neuroscientist
Major Paul H. Smith, PhD. Philosophy of Mind and Consciousness
Ben Hansen, Ex-FBI investigator
Randy Masters, Harmonic Mathematician
Sean McNamara, Meditation Teacher
Colin Harrington, Sound Engineer & Inventor

Lumaza

By the fact that nobody here posted that they couldn't find said video, that told me that nobody even went to listen to it at all! Last night's show was cancelled due to a internet outage in California last night. Just thought I would let you know, just in case someone went looking for the video after the fact!

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 31, 2020, 04:01:48
By the fact that nobody here posted that they couldn't find said video, that told me that nobody even went to listen to it at all! Last night's show was cancelled due to a internet outage in California last night. Just thought I would let you know, just in case someone went looking for the video after the fact!

I was going to listen the recording, because I can pause, rewind or fast forward, but too bad there was an issue. I believe that many lurkers read every single post here, they just dont wish to converse.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on August 01, 2020, 02:22:25
I was going to listen the recording, because I can pause, rewind or fast forward, but too bad there was an issue. I believe that many lurkers read every single post here, they just dont wish to converse.
The show has been re-scheduled to Wednesday August the 5th. Caroline shows us what could have been, had our "teachings" and focus in life been different then it was. If we would have been brought up with a different set of "priorities".

After the live show on Wednesday, you will still be able to find the re run over on Youtube.

LightBeam

Sounds very interesting. I will make sure to listen the recording.
Captain Jack Sparrow