News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Uncomforting Energy...

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Hey Everyone,
This is my first time writing on this forum. I have been meaning to ask for help for quite some time now. I have for the past 3 years now, constantly experienced a foreign energy around me. It comes and goes in its intensity, but I always sense that it is there. I feel sometimes like there is a cloud in and around my head. I also feel like there are tentacles pulling all around my torso. They love to screw with my sinuses.

Every time that I think I have found some angle to offset this, it just comes back. I have tried different exercises, but they only seem to be a temporary fix. I don't want to say that they are negs, but I am pretty sure that they are.

I am very close to going to the psychic down the road, she says that she has dealt with this before. I just don't know if I can afford it right now, or how trustworthy she is. Only talked to her on the phone.

I would love for any help or advice that you may have.

daem0n

nita www.astralhealer.com
bruce - ask bruce topics, PSD
train yourself more, i cannot emphasize this enough
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Eric

I know that you are right.  I have also been meaning to read Robert Bruce's work. Do you have any specific areas that you think would be more benificial?

violetrose

Dear Eric,

Robert's New Energy Ways (NEW) method, taught in his book Astral Dynamics,  teaches a person how to strengthen their energy body and weaken and remove attachments.  However, Practical Psychic Self Defense (PPSD) has the most detail on various types of countermeasures for removing negative energy and attachments.

Below is the url to Robert's on-line articles that can help you get started but of course his books are much more detailed.
http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/articles.htm

It is not always advisable to pay someone to heal you.  Working to heal yourself using proven methods like Robert's is usually a good first step.  A lot is learned in this process and this learning can help you avoid reoccurances and self-empower you.  However, there are those here (Robert and self included) who do distance healing free of charge provided the person is also working on healing themselves using proven methods.  Severe emergencies and children are the exception of course.  Extreme emergencies and child cases should be brought to both Robert's and my attention via email immediately. Please include a picture in the email to speed location of the person we are healing.  Please try to keep picture file size in the 500KB range (or less than 1 MB) to speed download.

Best Wishes,
violetrose

Eric

Thank you for your advice. I definitely plan on getting Robert's book now. I have found it hard to put a lot of energy into this area of my life. I know that my thoughts can directly change the behavior of these attacks, but it is when I let my guard down is when they surround me.
I do not think that this is an emergency in any way, I just have been getting really tired of it and doing whatever it takes to get rid of it. I have been warned to stay away from Psychics, at least the ones that ask for money.