News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Uncommon Psychic Attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

cprince

Hi kalratri,

Angela sent me an email saying that she is willing to help.

Go to the forum, they are willing for you.

Regards,
Choon

Mustardseed

Dear Cprince

Ok Well first of all I must make a disclaimer. As I am a Christian these things have worked very well for me but if you are not they might not work for you. Robert Bruce talks about this point in his book and encourages people to use the Christian "way" if they want to but to also consider this path their own if the problem is releived. This is not an attempt to convert you but more along the line of passing on info, and I believe that Roberts points are good and valid.

1.First I would start with Prayer. I would chose a time and setting preferably at another location than home and have a good talk and prayer with your wife, and see if you could agree to fire your maid. Explain your concerns and your opinions in a non threathening / blaming way. In other words Unite. One can chase 1000 but 2 can put 10000 to flight. A united approach is very important.

2.If you have Christian friends who believe in the Power of the Holy Spirit, talk to them and solicit their help. You could have a exorsism after she has left, or even while she is still there, but if she will not let it go you cannot force her to do so.

3. If this is not an option, I would seek to confront the maid, and the entities she in using. Most likely it/they reside in her or in the presence of her, and her things. Jewelry clothes etc. The reason is to expose these entities, and "let them know you know". You could have a "talk" with her, but as you sit down to start your conversation, focus on and talk to the entity, ask questions that it will have to answer, and make it an ultimatum. You should definately take over in the spirit and show an assertive attitude full of faith and resolve. A bothersome spirit as this one is often removed, by removing its "payback" so try to figure out what she is gaining from her attachment the "payback" and attack that issue instead, the supply lines so to speak. In your own life clean up your act if there are things that are not right. If you have resentments bitterness or inappropriate amounts of pride selfishness and ego in your life, go to work on that. This includes any abuse problem or sexual activity that you yourself find troublesome. These attitudes enhance your suceptability and vulnarability to attacks. You should try to figure out why it is affecting you so much!!!!

4.Get stricter with the maid, ban her from certain rooms and make it difficult for her without becoming harsh. She seems to thrive on the power she has over you through fear so show yourself fearless, and let her know you are in charge and have her number. When you talk to her always look her straight in the eyes without hesitation, and try to be the one to control the conversation. Never let her near where you sleep, start to clean your own bedroom and take on a more vigilant attitude so she can see you can do without her.Go through your bedroom and remove anything that has been in her presence, especially ornaments and furniture and pictures.

These are just a few suggestions and observations. I have been part of and performed many exorsisms over the years, especially people tormented by this type of entity, (she is also a victim!!)so we could maybe engage in a remote exorsism if you see the need. This would require some advance notice and quite a bit of PMing or posting back and forth, but I would be willing to do that if you think it would be nessesary.

I hope this is a help

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

cprince

Dear Mustardseed,

Thanks for the excellent piece of advise.

Every advise is clear except for "Go through your bedroom and remove anything that has been in her presence, especially ornaments and furniture and pictures."

She cleans my bedroom everything and everything in the bedroom is in her presence everday.  That's kind of difficult isn't it?

I don't think an exorcisms is necessary.  I do not want to remove the entity from her and be tied up with the karmic link.  Futhermore she is such unpleasant person.  Let her learn her own life lesson.

Once again.  Thank you so much and I should call upon you if I need your further assistance.

Best Regards,
Choon

cprince

Another interesting information that I forgot to include regarding the smell is that, besides the rotten smell that also resembles a fury dog that has not been showered for weeks, another kind of distinctive smell is that of a genital.

Image what you below smells like when you go camping for a week and hadn't take a shower.  That's the smell.

I wanted to include this information because I am getting the smell again right at this moment.

I am sure the smell does not come from me because I just taken shower. Hehehehe.

Sare

Pleas cprince there is no karmick link that can be atached to you.Her karma is seperat from you and an energy link is not a KARMA link.

Mustardseed

Hi C
Well that would have to be taken in context, as I said:

Never let her near where you sleep, start to clean your own bedroom and take on a more vigilant attitude so she can see you can do without her.Go through your bedroom and remove anything that has been in her presence, especially ornaments and furniture and pictures.

What I am referring to are things she has owned or used, that she has had a chance to bond with and attach to. Not things she has cleaned. A little note. The more you "emphasise" this in your life the more strenght you give it. Scale down, and focus on the power instead of the problem, focus on the solution rather than the view , symptoms signs etc

Regards MS

kalratri

Hi Cprince,

My brother is having the same problem.  Sometimes he smells that awful smell again usually in the bathroom towel that used to be there when the witch wife was living with him and conjuring up demons in the bath tub.  

I told him throw out whatever he had with her, burning it would be better.

Good news is, I think my brother lost 1 neg while running for an hour -- it kind of like flew out of him and he felt lighter -- witches are not very athletic you know -- lazy witches have lazy demons.  Now if your witch runs the marathon, I'd be worried there!

Bad news is I think his wife and mother in law dearest has sent atleast 2 new ones--distance doesn't seem to make the heart grow fonder.

- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

cprince

To Sare: Yes, thanks for the qualification. That attachment cannot be karmic, it must be transferable.

To Mustardseed: That's right, less focus on her.  She wants me to think about her all the moment and to cause me fear and anxiety.

To kalratri: You said "Bad news is I think his wife and mother in law dearest has sent atleast 2 new ones--distance doesn't seem to make the heart grow fonder." I was just wondering if negs can across seas and oceans.

I need to inform this group about what happened during the past two days.

Firstly, the maid came into my dream last night.  That made me screamed on the bed at 5 a.m., and I slept at 3.30am yesterday.

The scene went like this: I saw her sitting in the kitchen back facing me. I walked toward her and asked her what was she doing sitting in the middle of the kitchen.  She did not reply but instead turned her head slowly toward me, her eyes were blank as if in trance and she said "ahhhhhhhhhh......".  Followed by leaning her head on my crotch, as if to give me a BJ.  That is when I screamed and woke up from my sleep.  The scene when she turned her head with the eyes in trance was very scary.  It was exactly like the possessed girl in the film exorcist.

The point is to get me sexually arouse with an ejaculation.  (Thereby sucking my energy or established a cord with me?) Guys know that wet dream can happened without sexual intercourse in the dream, any sensation on the genital organ could end up in ejaculation.

Not a chance, I do have free will in my dream.  I had avoid two possible wet dream this month.

The second thing is that the maid is starting to attack me from the front.  In the past, I only felt tingling sensations on my back but since two weeks ago, I observed that her focuses hard on my solar plexus whenever I walked pass her or standing in front of her.  In fact, last night I fought off a grabbing sensation with mild pain on my right chest.

The maid is very much aware of my active defense against her with external help, which is why she is increasing the intensity of her attack.  Also because she knew she only has two months left in my house.

Just two hours ago when I passed her by along the living room, I felt her intense focus on my solar plexus, but within split second I intuitively switched to state of emptinesses.  You should see the shock on her face, and the way she sway her head as if to avoid some deflection.

Please pray for me.

Regards,
Choon

[/quote]

Black Shamaness

Dear Cprince,

I wanted to mention a couple things after reading your post to several members.

<<I need to inform this group about what happened during the past two days.

Firstly, the maid came into my dream last night. That made me screamed on the bed at 5 a.m., and I slept at 3.30am yesterday.

The scene went like this: I saw her sitting in the kitchen back facing me. I walked toward her and asked her what was she doing sitting in the middle of the kitchen. She did not reply but instead turned her head slowly toward me, her eyes were blank as if in trance and she said "ahhhhhhhhhh......". Followed by leaning her head on my crotch, as if to give me a BJ. That is when I screamed and woke up from my sleep. The scene when she turned her head with the eyes in trance was very scary. It was exactly like the possessed girl in the film exorcist.

The point is to get me sexually arouse with an ejaculation. (Thereby sucking my energy or established a cord with me?) Guys know that wet dream can happened without sexual intercourse in the dream, any sensation on the genital organ could end up in ejaculation.

Not a chance, I do have free will in my dream. I had avoid two possible wet dream this month.>>

Well...she has shifted her attack within your dream state. This kind of attack is also dangerous because it instills immense fear.  You attest to that by disclosing that you screamed.  You might want to try this avenue.  Imagine that you are a warrior or a kick butt person...one that doesnt take any bullsh**.  Create in your mind that personna and a personal weapon of your choice...either a shield, armor, dagger, sword etc.  Create in your mind or establish in your mind that you are wearing defensive clothing and project defensive strong energy upon yourself.  Keep this projection of yourself until you feel strong and you actually begin to feel no fear or apprehension.  If done correctly...you change your energy pattern.

The bitc* maid is reading your energy signature...change it up a bit to confuse the grump.  She is going to feel that you have the fierest ally on your side.  If you prefer imagine guardian angel Michael infront of you and behind you and you are draped in protective energy.  

Change your vibrations because this maid is reading you like a book.  She knows your weaknesses and she knows your fears as well.  

The next time she attempts to give you an astral attack in a dream-what should happen is this... your physical form would change in your astral state.  Your energy pattern should change so drastically and your appearance that if she confronts you ...fear would hit her.  You could put mirrors on your shield if you like because spirits do not like mirrors and in the astral state she is coming to you as a spiritual being.  Let her see what it is like to stare ugly in the face since everyday you see her ugly butt.

Cprince, being a shamaness of course i know dark magic and that of light.  I have practiced chaos magic because through chaos one discovers the light.  Most human beings have a dark side...a shadow side that we hide from the rest of the world...i own up to mines.  But, that does not mean that i inflict pain on others just because i can.  

What you are doing here is not chaos...you are placing a barrier in front of your physical body.  Like an actor before a play-he becomes a different person.  The clothing, makeup, dress, hair etc alters his appearance.  all you do is project a strong image of yourself.  She willknow that you are shielded and protected but will have a hard time penetrating it to get to you.

<<The second thing is that the maid is starting to attack me from the front. In the past, I only felt tingling sensations on my back but since two weeks ago, I observed that her focuses hard on my solar plexus whenever I walked pass her or standing in front of her. In fact, last night I fought off a grabbing sensation with mild pain on my right chest.>>

I will tell you that i too get tingling sensations on my back and it is one of the lovingest kindest energies that a person would want.  In fact, i have nor never will banish that energy because its their to protect and nuture.

<<Just two hours ago when I passed her by along the living room, I felt her intense focus on my solar plexus, but within split second I intuitively switched to state of emptinesses. You should see the shock on her face, and the way she sway her head as if to avoid some deflection.>>

Very good Cprince.  You already know how to change your energy.  You projected a state of emptiness and its amazing she didnt run out of the room with a migraine or worse.  

I will email you next week privately if you desire with protective colors, oils and plants to use that will not only change the vibration in your house but will clear and remove negative energy on your person.

Of course, my magic and uses differs from that of other cultures and tribes.  I don't know your religion or belief so i will have to be careful as to not insult you or suggest something that goes against what you believe in.  

Blessings,
Black Shamaness

cprince

Hi Black Shamaness,

Thanks for your advise.  I don't really like putting up shields because it's tedious and consumes time.  You also need to remind yourself all the time about the shield.  I tried a mirror and realized it could deflect to the loved ones around me.

Could you suggest various ways to change vibrations and I don't mind doing something more vicious now, she is pushing me too much.

Regards,
Choon

cprince

New update.  There are four things I want to mention here.

Firstly, that maid appeared again in my dream last night. I never dreamt of anyone twice in a row my whole life!

Last night's dream was not as vivid.  It involved me and my girlfriend then (now my wife), arguing because I complainted about the maid and we broke out subsequently. Among everything in the dream scape, the maid's face is the clearest.  She was at the background looking innocent.

Tonight if I dreamt of her again, I am going to slash her head off her evil body.

Second, is the increasing tension around my head. This signals evil or negatives spirits around me.  This is how I feel when negs are around.  But this time it's not just tension, it's penetrating into me and causing me a bad headache.  I think the entry points are the sides of the back of my neck. I have a hard time concentrating. This feeling is especially strong in the kitchen that is just outside her room.

Third, is the maid's attitude.  She is smiling and laughing more often.  She looks happy all the time and her face has certain glow that I never felt before.  I think her felt that she has been successful in her attacks or I am already a fallen victim.

Lastly, is something I discovered in her room today.  I glanced through her room for a minute while she was out buying some stuffs. Besides the usual discomfort, there is nothing suspicious left outside to be seen.  However, I discovered a plastic cup, half filled with water with a old tea bag inside.  I was shocked because I seen this plastic cup two years ago and it's still there.  I used to see that cup outside her room and when I asked her what was that, she said it was her tea.  And that was two years ago. Ever since I asked about the plastic cup, she has been keeping it out of my sight. Has she been drinking the same tea for the past two years?

Well, I poured the content away and refill it with tap water.  I am yet to see what are inside her three drawers and underneath her bed that is filled with stuffs.

What I will do next is to take a photo shot of her in the room with a timed camera.  I am also think of spying her with a nanny camera for few hours.

Let's see.  Anyone has any comment on the above.

Regards,
Choon

kalratri

Hi cprince,

Sorry for the delay in response, but I was wondering if anyone else would respond.

The stuff surrounding your head is the magnetic crap I've beeen telling you about.  You need to be proficient in mantras inorder to clean yourself up.

This means that through your solar plexus the spirit has already entered and is now "setting up" it's own body inside your own and will try a take over through your meridians.

Don't worry, you need to start practicing mantras atleast 3 hours a day, mantras act to clean up...and contact a serious energy healer/acupuncturist, particularly those kung fu warrior master types.

The acupuncturist will know all the major meridians to clear out.
- Treating alike victory and defeat, gain and loss, pleasure and pain - then get ready to fight! By doing so you shall not incur sin 2:38 Gita
- Live in this world with unlimited vision, having firmly rejected all limitations. Vashista

Mustardseed

Dear Cprince

With all due respect, I think your obsession with this "evil" is taking on a life of its own. I am honestly starting to expect that the problems you are encountering are with you and not her. Have a reality check my friend.

Regards Mustardseed

cprince

Hi kalratri,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think the situation is as serious as you mentioned.  The spirit cannot possibly come close to my chakras because they spin at high frequencies and vibrations.

I sort out the two reasons that are causing the pressure on my head.  Firstly, I am extending my aura for extra protection, which I why I felt the presence even from a distance.  Secondly, I discovered my sushumna is crooked right at the neck area.  I don't know why, maybe I forgot to cleanse myself often after each session.

What mantras are you referring you.  I am a tibetan buddhist and I chant everyday.  Can the buddhist mantra be used?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Choon

cprince

Hi Mustardseed,

There is some truth in your statement.  I think I blown the issue out of proportion.  Maybe I never experience dealing with negs in my own house and so I panicked.

The real issue is not the maid, but the negs attached to her.  The maid herself is harmful, I suppose.  It's the negs attached to her that causes all the disturbances and energy draining.

I need to refocus the issue to the negs and not her.  I think these negs are nothing but mostiquoes.  You just need to apply your repellant and keep them away.

What do you think?  I post my maid photo here and see if anyone can confirm my statement.

Regards,
Choon

kalratri

Well make sure.  You seem to have all the symptoms of a neg manifestation/penetration:

1)tingling sensation at spinal solar plexus -- perhaps where it is attached.
2)really weird dreams
3)head pressure causing lack of focus.  

my brother is a martial artist who meditates too, and he couldn't tell  a neg manifestation until I consciously guided him through the entire thing. I'm one of the "sensitive" types who can feel a whole lot including the meridians you only see in the pictures.

ANY mantra will do, but generally the diety (form) associated with one of the names of the immortal you love and find the dearest makes all the difference.  

Buddha is one of my favorites.

And yes, you really are too focused on the maid.  That means she has more power over you.  just relax and be fearless, with God on your side, everything will come out right.

kalratri

Well make sure.  You seem to have all the symptoms of a neg manifestation/penetration:

1)tingling sensation at spinal solar plexus -- perhaps where it is attached.
2)really weird dreams
3)head pressure causing lack of focus.  

my brother is a martial artist who meditates too, and he couldn't tell  a neg manifestation until I consciously guided him through the entire thing. I'm one of the "sensitive" types who can feel a whole lot including the meridians you only see in the pictures.

ANY mantra will do, but generally the diety (form) associated with one of the names of the immortal you love and find the dearest makes all the difference.  

Buddha is one of my favorites.

And yes, you really are too focused on the maid.  That means she has more power over you.  just relax and be fearless, with God on your side, everything will come out right.

cprince

quote:
Originally posted by runlola

I can't believe you posted a picture of this poor lady.
Why don't you leave this women alone & stop obsessing?
She has been in your house for two years? Now she is leaving
in two months & you are freaking out? What exactly is the crisis
& what exactly do you expect other people to do about it?
Thanks.

Yes, I know the controversy that comes with posting her photo. Which was the reason I took photo of the back, not revealing the identity of the person.  It serves the purpose.  As long as a full body length photo is shown, others could scan her energy and decide how critical the issue or I am just a paranoid.

This morning I spoke to her about the negs issue and advise her not to be involved in magic in the house.  She appeared innocent and reminding me that she is all religious and prays five times a day, she also emphasizes that she does not believe in magic.  Well, that runs counter with her going to the socerer to consult about the lost TV last year.  Also I felt uncomfortable after talking to her face to face and looking into her eyes.  My eyes seem heavy after that, the same feeling after one has cried.

Well, I hope someone in this forum could help to scan her photo and reveal the hidden side of her.

You might not know the anxieties and worries of putting my loved ones in danger.  I would not be seeking help if I were the only one involved.

Thanks for your understanding and help.

Best Regards,
Choon

cprince

I don't meant to be rude, but can't you guys pick up anything from the photo.  If the photo tells something, the real person is 10 times worse.

Why did you guys give up on this real life issue, and choose to focus on theories instead.  Chances are that her energies has already deceived you.

Dav

cprince,

I believe you were in error thinking that picture would hold some magical qualities allowing to read the lady. The picture is comprised of pixels, or squares of single colour, and I don't understand how anyone could pick up anything esoteric from that picture. I cannot speak for analogue cameras, as they capture everything and isn't filtered by a computer chip but you never really know. It seems to me that nobody gets anything from this picture, and your decision to do this was a little to hasty.

Alternatively, I can't believe you haven't thought about kicking her out purely on the basis that she smells! You have a right to your home, and anybody who works there and stinks up the place aint welcome in my books. Do this for peace of mind, but then, you may never know of her true intent. Listen, what you are describing I don't think I can believe. Kick this lady out, if not for your sake, but then for hers.

Nay

Although I disagree with not being able to get feelings from photos, I agree that you need to get rid of her for your sake, because you are starting to look like some stalker..  

Cprince you sure you don't have a crush on her..[:X]  Get outside and stop thinking about devil woman.

Nay

Dav

As I said, I don't believe it to be possible with digital, however I am sure it would be possible with a standard analogue camera, simply because it could capture things that a digital cannot. Yes I am a novice but I am approaching these things with a healthy amount of scepticsm.

cprince

quote:
Originally posted by Dav

As I said, I don't believe it to be possible with digital, however I am sure it would be possible with a standard analogue camera, simply because it could capture things that a digital cannot. Yes I am a novice but I am approaching these things with a healthy amount of scepticsm.

First of all, I would like to apologise for the previous post. It wasn't really me who would reply in such manner.

In response to Dav, any mean of capturing the form would suffice to read energies.  However it depends on how abilities and skills of the person reading it.  Somebody can pick things up merely by feeling energies from the words you typed.

Anyway, thanks for your attention and suggestion.  You are definitely not a novice but an expert in your field.

Regards,
Choon

Dav

cprince

Hi All,

I have an important revelations.

I had a good talking session with my maid today and found out something that might help to solve the puzzle.

After seeing her photo, someone told me that the maid's weakness and her sister. So I started by asking her about her sister this morning.
She told me that her sister died about 10 years ago but visit her every 3 months.  She also said that two of her dead husbands visit her regularly.

One of them on every Thursday night.  One of her husband died of violent death after being curse by black magic from his own son (the son of the husband's first marriage).  He died of vomitting blood.
Thereafter, one member from the maid's family will die each year.  So far that has been true for the past 10 years.

Now, my speculation is that she is trying to dump the curse on other family based on the suggestion of her dead husband.  Revenge is difficult because the attacker is protected by magic and is too strong to get back to him.

In order to stop the death of her family member each year, she needs to pass the curse to someone else.  This is the reason why she tries to connect a cord with us, to establish a family link.  This also include her insisting on using the same utensils as us and sharing the food we eat.  I also believe she did something with the dirty underwears.

She has been using water as a form of attack.  I said this after I discovered a suspicious cups of water that has been there since two years ago.  The water in the kettle we drink, the water used to cook rice and prepare food, the water for washing laundry, and even the water for cleaning the house are all tampered by her.

I believe she is also partly under the control of her dead ex-husband and doing all these things to pass on the curse.

Since the curse was started by the son who has blood link, it can only be transferred to someone who blood link but is she trying to establish a relationship with us to have the link.

I am very puzzled.  I am feeling the pressure on my head very often.

What do you or your spiritual friends suggest we do?  He said that even if the maid is gone, it would not solve the problem.  Does he mean that the maid has already establish a strong link with us to be able to pass on the curse?

Please help.

Choon