News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

under attack and prayer technique

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi Plazma,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [:)] Please take the opportunity to look over our File Library (link at the top of the page) and be sure to take advantage of our Search engine when looking up a particular topic. You may also want to see this topic by one of our moderators, Nita, as she has classes online in the area of 'shielding', for example:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11179

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wendi

Dear Plazma:

I took a look at the URL you gave for the prayer technique.  To me this looks like a way for you to become an energy source for whatever is trying to possess you.  If you offer more specifics I can give you more constructive advice.

Criosta an Ri.

Plazma

I'm not sure what specifics to give you. I could write a long story about how all of this unfolded and continues to unfold. Everyday is an adventure. Things are not getting better. It's not a thing however. It's a person. My neighbor. I'd move but my options are limited.

As for the prayer technique, if the person under attack can't use it, perhaps someone else can.

wendi

please explain to me how a living person can possess you.  I am familiar with this concept as far as non-physical entities are concerned, but not with human beings.

Love is patient and kind
It doesnt envy or boast
and its never proud,
Love is not rude or selfish,
It doesn't get angry easily,
Or keep track of wrongs.
Love doesn't delight in bad
things but it rejoices in the truth.
Love always protects,
trusts, hopes and perseveres.
Love never fails.

St. Paul to the Corinthians

Plazma

I have no explanation other then to suggest that perhaps it is an out growth of the art of manipulation.

nekodaimyo

A person is capable of a sort of possesion in that he could hold his nenergy and control it within you. I've heard of this but never seen anyproof. Nevertheless I would like to know more about the specifics of what you believe to be a possesion and why you think you're neighbor is responsible. A cleansing meditation might help if you work hard enough.

Plazma

Hello,

I'm currently under a progressive posession attack. I'd be happy for any help though I don't know what it could be. However, I would like to take this opportunity to pass along something which might help others. It's a prayer technique which I happen to have stumbled upon. It's much different from the traditional approach. In fact, I've come to believe that it's part of the ancient art of Huna. A description of the technique can be found via the link below to the relevant page of my blog.

http://home.att.net/~plazma/PrayerTechnique.htm