News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Under hypnosis against my wish

Previous topic - Next topic

Voyager

In the past I was several times under hypnosis against my wish.
Beetween the years 1996 - 2003
A witch has done it. (The aunt of my wife) After I woken up I couldn't remember what was happened.
Not a word, nothing, not even I didn't know that I was under hypnosis.

2 years ago I had an accident. Somebody hit with a beater on my forehead.
I only stayed for 2 days in hospital. There was nothing bad, I only had a laceration.
But months after the accident, something unbelievable happened to me.
I could remember everything in my live since my birth.
All situations, all speech, all events, even my dreams in the past...
Thats not all, I could remember the events in which I was under hypnosis against my wish.
I could remember each word which the whitch asked to me, I could remember each word what
I answered her.

The unbelievable thing in that story is:  How was I able to know what will happen in the future under hypnosis, most of them what I predicted already happened, there is only
3, 4 events which still not happened.

(that all happened in turkey and of course in turkish)
When I was under hypnosis, sometimes I stood, sometimes I sat. I answered them (the family of my wife) everything what they asked to me. I couldn't lie, I hadn't got the necessity to lie.
They asked me a lot of crazy questions. There I began to predict for the future.
I said "Tell me, what about the dog? (to my wife) Why it copulate you and not your sister?"
Another sister of her asked "Do you mean with –dog- an animal or a man?"
I said "Sureley it's an animal"
My mother-in-law behind me said "The man is for 7 years my son-in-law, and I never heard him lying, he says the true. And your mother (to her man) was the same, do you think I don't know that she bonked with dogs in the fields."
I couldn't laugh after I heard that. But today I do it after remembering that event.

(6 months later when we were back to Germany, me, my wife and her sister went in a park
near our house to the train. There suddenly came a dog and began to copulate my wife.
I thought it will attack her, and scared it away.
Her sister asked "Sister, tell me, why the dog don't copulate me, and only you?"
Then she suddenly shut her mouth with her hand and said "Oh my god, he said that in Turkey when he was under hypnosis."
My wife "Be quiet!"
I looked into her eyes and could understand nothing.)

Back to above: The witch asked me "Why are we not able to kill you?"
(They tried several times poison me in the past, but every time they poisened accidentally
themselves. That events I learned 2 years ago)
Some questions I just ignored, sometimes I talked absurd words (I think so)
I said them "What in the hell you are all believing I married your daughter? Look to her,
she's looking like a monkey! Do you believe I love her? No, never!
What do you believe I married her? It was gods wish! He sent me to you, to warn you!
Because you do in the family sister and brother marriages! If you don't stop doing that
you will get big trouble.
Father-in-law said "We do it no longer, we sweared off not to do it again."

After a few days I said them "Tomorrow evening at 9:00 I will have a speech to you,
Everybody has to come."
The next day at 8:50 I sat in the garden, from the balcony my wife shouted to me "We are all complete, and waiting for you!"

(Today I don't know who spoke to them, it was me, my body and my mouth. But I don't know how I could say things about the future and from their past)

When I came above, I opened the door and entered in the room they are in. I opened the glass cupboard behind the door, there was a camera hidden and it was already in recording.
I took it and turned it off, put it over the cupboard. I said "Away with the cam"
They whispered to each other "Did you told him about the cam?"  "No, no"
And there was on the table a tape-recorder which recorded a cassette, hidden under a blanket.
I turned it off to. (Today I still don't know how and where I knew that there was a hidden cam and a tape-recorder)
I sat myself close to them on the ground.
I began "It's not me speaking to you! After the speech, I will forget every word what I said
to you. And in the future nobody of you shouldn't dare to remember me to this speech.
Woe to you, if you even try it. The day will come, I will remember me by myself."
They began to laugh, and didn't take me seriously. But as soon as I began to speak beginning with the witch's past, all of them espacially the witch got very frightened. She begged me
"Please stop! Don't go on! Please!" I said "I don't know what happened later."
Then she was very glad after hearing that.

"After 2 years I will divorce your daughter" I said to my father-in-law
He asked "Why? What's the reason?" I said "The reason, you know very well
than everybody here." He said not a word.
Then I began to speak again in purpose absurd words,
My father-in-law became very bored about that. He said, he wanna go out to smoke.
After he went out, I said "I spoke all that absurd in purpose, in order to get him out."
After a few minutes when he came back, the sister of my wife said to him "Father
he told us, what you have done to his wife when she was a child." (Today I still don't
know what he has done, but I can imagine it.) He asked "How he can know that?"
Then I go on to tell "Well, 3 years after our divorcing, I will find out that your daughter
has cheated me constantly. Then, woe to you all"
"After 6 months, the woman, who made a match beetween us, will die by an accident.
You still will try kill me, but you never will have success. Now my speech is ended.
I warn you again, I will forget every word what I have said today. And nobody of you
mustn't remember me!"

Today I can remember 80% of the speech. I don't know what will happen to them.
I don't know how I knew about their past and about the future.
I am a little afraid not to know the rest.    

personalreality

that's intense.

i won't speculate about what it is, it's such a cool story as it is.

so it has been a number of years since that speech?  if so, have you divorced your wife?

why haven't you already left the marriage if her family is poisoning you and hypnotizing you against your will??  i would have been out of there a long time ago. 
be awesome.

Voyager

Well,
The speech was 2003
we are divorced since 2005.
And the accident happened 2008,
And I can remember all that story a few months after the accident.
I found out about the poisoning and hypnosis after the accident, because my memorys
came back. I told them about that all,
I went here in Germany to a lawyer, he told me that I do not have any proofs
But they were lying here in hospital I said, its that not a proof?
He said, then they maybe will say, that you had poisoned them. And thats long years ago,
you both will not win the try.

In the year 2003 I said them a lot of things, but as I said I forget every word after the speech
ended. Before and after the speech I didn't know that she has cheated me.
I don't know where I knew about their past and future.
I found all that out after the accident 2008.

CFTraveler

The lawyer is correct.  Anything you hear is 'hearsay', and not admissible in a court of law.

But if you're asking what you should do, no one can tell you.
However, if I wanted to know what I've forgotten, I'd go to a certified hypnotist, ask them to tape the session, and have them hypnotize you again, with the intention of remembering whatever you have forgotten.

personalreality

be awesome.