News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Unknown Experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

Please help me to figure out whats going on while I sleep

Out of body
1 (50%)
Lucid
0 (0%)
Noise
0 (0%)
Energy
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: December 24, 2009, 10:54:30

Lovely Stacy

Hello my name is Stacy and every since I was around 14 years old (that I can remember) I have had these experiences while I am believed to be asleep (although sometimes it seems to happen within like 15 – 20 min of closing my eyes). The best way for me to describe it is ENERGY because thats exactly what it feels like. The energy feels like it goes throughout my body, I also hear this really loud noise that is rather hard to describe. The 1st time it happened to me it REALLY freaked me out! During the experiences I try so hard to make myself wake up but it's so hard, I feel paralyzed, and it's kinda like I have to push or force myself to wake up and once I do wake I HAVE to keep my eyes open for like a minute because if I just automatically close my eyes I will once again feel that energy. I am now 26 years old and still don't have the answers of what this is or why it happens. It doesn't happen all of the time but when it does it is very uncomfortable. It doesn't hurt, it is just uncomfortable and rather frightening. I told myself one day that the next time it happens to not try to make myself wake up so I could see what happens (if anything) but the next time it happened I did last longer in it but couldn't handle it for too long, it freaked me out way too bad! About 2 months ago I was dreaming that I was sitting on the floor and my recently deceased aunt was sitting on the couch, I knew in my dream that I was dreaming because I knew that she had died recently. In my dream I told her I love you but I know your dead. the next thing I remember is seeing myself asleep on the floor but I knew that in reality I was in my bed because I remember going there, (so once again I knew I was dreaming) I began to feel that energy and as always it freaked me out! In my dream I began praying, at that moment it felt as if my body was being pulled up, (and of course that freaked me out even more) but as I felt like I was being pulled I seen my boyfriend laying in the bed, I grabbed ahold of his arm and pulled myself down, as if I had used him to pull myself back into my body, then I woke but I woke a little confused as to where I was because I used him to pull myself down which would of had me on my stomach with my head to the left but woke on my stomach with my head to the right and it took me a few seconds to realize that I was in my bedroom but facing the opposite direction from what I was in my dream. I keep having these experiences and they seem to be happening a lot more frequently than ever before. The dream of my aunt isn't what bothered me nor did it scare me it's the sound I hear & the paralyzed feeling that freaks me out and of course me feeling like I was floating above my body and being pulled was freaky as well. Just the other day I laid down to take about an hour nap before I had to be at work. The clock said 12:58 right before I closed my eyes to drift off to sleep but before I knew it I was asleep I guess I was dreaming maybe but it felt so real. I heard that noise but this time I didn't try to move nor did I try to wake although I don't know why I didn't try when I have every other time but the noise didn't last long this time before I was kinda like climbing out of my body where I seen my hand touch the floor right beside where I was actually laying (I was conscious of what was going on the entire time) I told myself okay I will control this & I said that I wanted to go see my ex boyfriend but 1st I wanted to see if I could really control the dream so I went toward my room (my body was lying on the couch in my living room) I went down my hall (there is a mirror on my wall at the end of my hall yet there was no reflection of me in it) I seemed to go down my hall a little faster than normal and was a little clumsy for I past my room just by maybe an inch or so & had to back up, I seen my boyfriend lying in the bed but I didn't spend too much time watching him for I wanted to see what this experience had to offer so I went back down the hall back toward where my body laid on the couch but figured that before I went to explore I wanted to check out myself so I went over to myself and I touched myself and at that time I felt myself coming out of it, I knew I was about to wake up, I said no but still woke up. I wasn't ready to go back, this was the 1st time I wasn't afraid it didn't hurt, I seen what I seen & it seemed so real but I didn't feel like I completed my journey. I controlled my dream or whatever that was but why couldn't I control myself from not waking up? When I woke the clock said exactly 1:20 so I hadn't even been asleep for very long at all but I need to know if there is a name for the experiences I encounter, exactly what is it, if anyone else has ever had these experiences, why it happens to me, and what I should do if anything when it happens???? If anyone could help me out with this I would really appriciate it!
                                   Thank You!

NoY

It sounds to me like you are doing by accedent what most here are trying to do and perfect.
you will most likely calm down and have more fun with it the longer it goes on

Welldone :)

:NoY: