News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Unknown voice

Previous topic - Next topic

ange.connell

So there I was just sat watching the TV yesterday afternoon. Think it was the end of Les Miserables, just me nobody else around. Then I heard a voice over my left hand shoulder. It was of a girl, I would guess about 8 years of age. She said "It all starts from here". That was it. Now this is not significant to me in any way so what was it? Who was it? Why? It didn't un nerve me just thought "oh what was that"
What does not destroy me only makes me stronger

Szaxx

Hi,
Maybe it was a guide letting you know you'll start to develop your skills and help you obtain many projections. Its known they come to you when ready and are generally inoffensive to your emotional state of mind. The experience itself was not scary and you may enjoy the next few months at night.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Contenteo

It was Cosette  :-P

Idk for sure, but your body does enter a F3 state while watching TV.

Hope this adds a little insight to your inklings.

Cheers,
Contenteo

roman67

That is very strange. I haven't experienced anything like that. So, I don't have any idea about that.

majour ka

Hahahahahha Love it, all i can Ange, is that the spirit world did something very similar to me 10 years later I bcame a working Medium.
I am not going to say anymore because its your journey but Im guessing this isn't the first time you have had experiences.

The spirit world obviously have a plan, enjoy x

ange.connell

majour ka

You are right, its not the first time. I often 'smell' either purfume or cigerettes and sometimes I will 'see' something moving. A shape of a person. None of it has ever troubled me Ive just let it be

blidge

Well Ange, maybe you are psychic, who knows where the journey starts and i guess for everyone the beginning is different as individuals. The easy thing to say is maybe the spirit world is trying to give you a message, but if thats the case then the next cause of action will be to deepen the experiences. Seek guidance from other mediums etc for more in site knowledge on ways to more understand what's going on.

Using my experience i sometimes think that i am psychic in ways.

In the last year ive found that i am able to pick up on things such as knowing what some people are going to say before they say it. There have been countless instances of being able to see in my mind what people are going to say i.e. image of places or individuals that they are trying to think of, they just appear in my head.

I know when you are in relationships you can get closer to them on an emotional/spiritual level, but ive found its almost anyone who i speak to, not just those close to me.

So Ang i think those of us that are in tune with this side of themselves should try and expand that which is trying to get out or used more. At this time im trying through meditation to see if this helps.

Thanks for your experience, hope they continue....
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

ange.connell

Thanks for the comments etc.

And thinking about things and I don't know if its related but Ive always had an affinity with animals. Cats who wont let their own owners near them I have been able to pick up and stroke, dogs who 'go for' people want to be near me. They do say animals are intuitive so who knows.

ange.connell

An update. Had yet another 'experience' the other night. Sat on my settee and 'saw' one of my dead cats sat behind me on the back of the settee. Again I looked at her over my left shoulder. Only half an hour before this happened I was thinking to myself "we should get another cat".