News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

unleash the dragon

Previous topic - Next topic

Yafey

Insert, still a hard task for me.
I can not find a certain way to destroy Him yet.
But i know, this is a question of time.
It will happen.
[8]

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by volcomstone

all these negs so little time
fear is the main cause of a pyschic attack,

how much power does your subconscious have over you?

are you quick to emotion? is it hard for you to see other points of view? do you get confuzed about your own feelings?

your dragon is a very powerfull entity, my dragon is very strong, he/(she?) is the darkness that all contain, when I see him in astral form, he symbolically comes from the closet, like many skeletons

You cannot let your dragon convince you are somthing other than what you are, your past is over and you can't just keep playing the bad memories over and over, no matter how guilty ,sad depressesed you feel that you "should've done something different"

but you can live peacefully with it, your dragon can be tapped and the power can be purified, you can succeed and destroy your own self-destructive tendencies,

your dragon knows nothing but fear, like a permanent neg attached to you, it will continue you cause you discomfort uless you can find your own closure fo the problems you have, blah, w

what a load of tripe but Im in control of my dragon, are you?

I find this post odd, as I have had nothing but good benifit from releasing my inner dragon. Perhaps we are talking and thinking of something different?

Dragons are wise souls that are usually guarding something, if this dragon of yours is giving out all of this negativity then perhaps it is indeed a black dragon.

Aries

Why are the Evil ones always Black?? Isnt there a Evil white one?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

-Aries

Yes there are[;)]

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

-Aries

Hitler and his protege...GWBush.

Yafey

Hey, calm down, please!
This topic is about the egos. Volkomstone seems them as a Dragon, why not? This is a personal experience, isn't it?
The way you act shows the manifest of the egos, dont't you think so?
One of the first things (my opinion) that one have to do in the astral is to work upon overcoming the egos, cause if one doesn't, then nothing there is thruth. Only self projectings - egos.

The evil ones and the good ones have no colour to me. This colours are only opposites that are basicly physical and are terminable.

Don't forget, that the Material force is represented with the Dragon (in Bulgarian language we have more propriate word - 'Lamia' or 'Zmey' ). But it is not Bad, cause we need it. I already feel, my intuition says, there is a plan.
So, the Dragon is needed and His purpose is Good in my eyes.

Also, i believe that everything comes from One Universal 'Being', and the only purpose we consider some things Bad, is to define our true origin, as a part of thi 'Universal Being'

So, are you quick to emotion? Is it hard for you to see other points of view? Do you get confuzed about your own feelings?

Explore every minute of your life, and discover the huge part that egos take into it.

[|)]

volcomstone

Im so happy people have replied,

I think one of the goals in my post is to show that no matter what entity you channel, there will still be a portion of yourelf that is affecting your interpretaion of the communication.

yafey--
perhaps,
ego may equal dragon, ego is the entity that desires, the entity that forms attachment, and the entity which may or may not change your true values.

but the dragon that spectral is refering to is a section of his ego, I think he's refering to ambition, if you release your dragon of determination it will give you power to succeed and overcome.

But there's a fine line between ambition and competetion

"when ambition turns to competetion Ill never be the better man" -less than Jake

quote:
So, are you quick to emotion? Is it hard for you to see other points of view? Do you get confuzed about your own feelings?

I think I have a pretty good control and understanding of my emotions, and If I am ever confuzed about something relating to my feelings, agood long meditation and a chat with my inner voice (dragon?) usually fixes me up.

I am also trying to bring to light the connection between your energy body and emotion.  

I've never said that dragons are evil, Im trying to say that your dragon can be the source of your evil if misused, or misunderstood.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

volcomstone

all these negs so little time
fear is the main cause of a pyschic attack,

how much power does your subconscious have over you?

are you quick to emotion? is it hard for you to see other points of view? do you get confuzed about your own feelings?

your dragon is a very powerfull entity, my dragon is very strong, he/(she?) is the darkness that all contain, when I see him in astral form, he symbolically comes from the closet, like many skeletons

You cannot let your dragon convince you are somthing other than what you are, your past is over and you can't just keep playing the bad memories over and over, no matter how guilty ,sad depressesed you feel that you "should've done something different"

but you can live peacefully with it, your dragon can be tapped and the power can be purified, you can succeed and destroy your own self-destructive tendencies,

your dragon knows nothing but fear, like a permanent neg attached to you, it will continue you cause you discomfort uless you can find your own closure fo the problems you have, blah, w

what a load of tripe but Im in control of my dragon, are you?
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away