News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Unwanted Visitor

Previous topic - Next topic

ButterflyKatie

It was last night, pretty late at night, and I was tired. I saw a sort of white outline near my door. There was a slight shift in the energy in my room. I looked up and really studied the shape a name came to mind. It was in the form of someone that I know can astral project. I was very angry. I said "Get out." nothing happened, it seemed that the individual was either going to ignore me, or show me who was stronger. Then I said it again louder "GET OUT!" I then grabbed a shirt off my bed and threw it at  the figure... I'm not usually taken to throwing things, but I wanted whatever it was to go away. The figure seemed to dissipate and then was gone. The energy in the room changed slowly back, although it was extremely strained because I was so angry/scared. I don't know how to protect myself from that sort of thing, and I need to learn. Any advice? The person knows enough to know that I would not have welcomed her as a visitor in that manner.
~Katie

jilola

Butterflykatie:I'll take that apart bit by bit.

QuoteIt was last night, pretty late at night, and I was tired. I saw a sort of white outline near my door. There was a slight shift in the energy in my room. I looked up and really studied the shape a name came to mind. It was in the form of someone that I know can astral project. I was very angry.
Why were you angry? Either you are omitting a significant detail of the account or there is something yuo should have a look at in your perception.

QuoteI said "Get out." nothing happened, it seemed that the individual was either going to ignore me, or show me who was stronger. Then I said it again louder "GET OUT!" I then grabbed a shirt off my bed and threw it at the figure... I'm not usually taken to throwing things, but I wanted whatever it was to go away.
You were angry for some reason and felt hostile. Was the presence threatening you in any way? Was there a perception of danger?

QuoteThe figure seemed to dissipate and then was gone. The energy in the room changed slowly back, although it was extremely strained because I was so angry/scared.
I'd wager you were more scared than threatened.

QuoteI don't know how to protect myself from that sort of thing, and I need to learn.
What do you feel the need to protect yourself from?
QuoteAny advice? The person knows enough to know that I would not have welcomed her as a visitor in that manner.

Does the person in question know he/she was there? Can you establish malicious intent?

2cents & L&L
jouni