News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Update from the neg-nest

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Mick

quote:
Originally posted by Mathias Jonsson

Also I started doing some brushing techniques, and it has shown to have effect.

At one time I did an amount of contact healing some of which sometimes involves a brushing effect to cleanse the immediate space about a person. One can sometimes feel obstructions and brushing it away whilst keeping the healing/energy flowing is often followed by a comment from the person that something seems to have been cleared away or they simply say that they suddenly feel better. All without mention of the dreaded Neg word ;)

So it is a cleansing technique that I can recommend :)
Mick

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

daem0n

Kazbadan

sorry to ask, but what the hell is that machine? There is a lot to read, can you resume what is that page about?

thanks

I love you!

daem0n

it turns negative energy into positive energy indefinitely
read on [;)]
oh, i forgot, you can use smaller ones to stimulate and cleanse your chakras

Kazbadan

I dont have patient to read so much, but what i understand from a "diagonal reading" it´s that they are speaking about machines that can make some crazy things, like turning negative energy into positive, spread clouds,etc,etc. That machinery it looks like very simple and what they claim that such artefacts can do it´s so crazy that i have difficult in believe on that.

Sorry, but how do they work? How they have shure that such invents can make what they say(holy grenade?!...what the hell?)?

It makes me remember of a crazy site about a guy tha had a machine that would make him invisible....  -_-

Sorry but it is hard to believe, dont take me wrong, but it´s so hard to believe and i am not the kind of person that accepts any thing just because it is in the internet.
I love you!

daem0n

yeah. i know what you mean, but i found this link in older threads and someone confirmed, hmm recommended this site, why would one bother to post hoax ??

Mathias Jonsson

How am I doing?

Well, not so bad.
I've taken up the practice of sleeping with the lights on, and this helps to decrease the neg-attacks. I recommend this.
Also I started doing some brushing techniques, and it has shown to have effect. I often have a distinct buzzing feel in my head and my spine.
I've tried drawing symbols with ink pens, and it helps somewhat. I drawed it on the solar plexus, but it seems the neg-links are on the back/the spine, as well as on the temples.
It is difficult to write on the back, and it would look very suspect if I drew two pentagrams on each temple.

I had an interesting astral experience following a night in which I was too fatigued to do a banishing ritual.
I fell down into what seemed like a deep sea, which was filled with large sharks, the great white and the like, though they didn't attack me, rather they formed a thickbarrier around me. strange totemic aanimals?!
But then I was attacked by a neg in the form of large fanged fish (of the like which does not exist in real life) but I held out my hand and then it stopped and couldn't reach me.

I still perform my Setting of the wards of power (Aurum Solis banishing ritual) and i feel a growing rapport with its gnostic links.
The fight with negs continues, hopefully it can help me in mys pritual development, though right now it only feels like an annoying stick in the wheel.